FL FL - Jennifer Odom, 12, Blanton, 19 Feb 1993

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, this Crum senior, aka person of internet, was convicted of a rape in 1987 and then....

Automatic DNA testing for rapist must not have been the norm.

It wasn't until his Son, recently? (no date given) was convicted of robbery that his DNA sample was taken. (for the past so many years auto DNA samples are taken from any felony conviction)

And there was hit. And further familiar DNA testing was done which led to his Father.

WOW!!

This guy raped 2 young girls, Odom and other victim, but he was never caught, tried, no convicted, of anything which would allow for his DNA sample in the next 30 years? That, doesn't seem right! That he just stopped raping young girls.

That's what they're testing now, I think it says.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

When doctors got their first look at Murray, they believed she wouldn't survive, Fagan said. The teen was in a coma and underwent two surgeries on what remained of her brain. When she awoke, her left side was paralyzed and she could not form full sentences.

To this day Murray, now 40, cannot speak in full sentences. She communicates through broken syntax and individual words, and by using her right hand, according to her mother.

"She's emotionally disturbed," Fagan said. Sometimes Murray panics when staff try to move her from her bed to a wheelchair, because she fears she may be raped. And she can't look out the window, either, for fear of what she might see.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humani...tim-had-prayed-that-attacker-was-dead/2219472

What a horrible life was forced on the 1992 assault victim by this monster!

Hi Cindy Lou, please see the news video URL below - Crum (who when I read the original story regarding the 17 year old he raped, bludgeoned in the head and left for dead in '92, just one year before Jennifer disappeared, I thought they should seriously look at Crum, the cases are so similar) both victims got off of school buses, were raped and bludgeoned in the head. He is currently being referred to as a person of interest...I'm not sure if they have DNA from Jennifer's case - news reports contradict each other on this fact. Remember she was in the woods during a rainy season in Florida for a week before they found her body. I really hope this is it and that they can provide her family and friends closure.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/crime/unsolved-dna-may-finally-solve-girls-1993-murder/434473872

So, this Crum senior, aka person of internet, was convicted of a rape in 1987 and then....

Automatic DNA testing for rapist must not have been the norm.

It wasn't until his Son, recently? (no date given) was convicted of robbery that his DNA sample was taken. (for the past so many years auto DNA samples are taken from any felony conviction)

And there was hit. And further familiar DNA testing was done which led to his Father.

WOW!!

This guy raped 2 young girls, Odom and other victim, but he was never caught, tried, no convicted, of anything which would allow for his DNA sample in the next 30 years? That, doesn't seem right! That he just stopped raping young girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Tampa5678 - I have lived in Pasco County (right next to Hernando County) all my life, it is extremely rural, country and unfortunately slow to change processes sometimes, and believe it or not they were not taking DNA samples from convicts (even individuals that were convicted of violent crimes, like Crum - they didn't start until 2009 see article below) after his release from the attacks and kidnapping in '87 he was careful to not get caught for any crimes that would land him in jail, I wouldn't be surprised if there are more victims that he may have buried or hid that haven't been found yet.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politi...police-to-collect-dna-in-felony-cases/1010752

This technology advancement has been a God sent for so many cases, and I hope that they have now found Jennifer's killer, I pray for closure for her family and friends.

Hi Tampa5678 - I have lived in Pasco County (right next to Hernando County) all my life, it is extremely rural, country and unfortunately slow to change processes sometimes, and believe it or not they were not taking DNA samples from convicts (even individuals that were convicted of violent crimes, like Crum - they didn't start until 2009 see article below) after his release from the attacks and kidnapping in '87 he was careful to not get caught for any crimes that would land him in jail, I wouldn't be surprised if there are more victims that he may have buried or hid that haven't been found yet.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politi...police-to-collect-dna-in-felony-cases/1010752

This technology advancement has been a God sent for so many cases, and I hope that they have now found Jennifer's killer, I pray for closure for her family and friends.

I have him linked to two more cold cases in a different state. Last night's news report was in part by me. I have been talking with Reginald Roundtree for a few months now and have shared what I found on Crum. I've also.spoke with the FBI, PCSO, and HCSO and have had serious feedback. This guy was a serial killer. I also placed him at an attempted abduction and possibly another abduction and rape in FL.

I have him linked to two more cold cases in a different state. Last night's news report was in part by me. I have been talking with Reginald Roundtree for a few months now and have shared what I found on Crum. I've also.spoke with the FBI, PCSO, and HCSO and have had serious feedback. This guy was a serial killer. I also placed him at an attempted abduction and possibly another abduction and rape in FL.

Was it Indiana? Searching public records it seems like his family came from Indiana.

The two other cases I have him linked to are the Berlin Resivor murders in Youngstown Ohio. This is my opinion but one that LE has said that they think I'm correct.

The two other cases I have him linked to are the Berlin Resivor murders in Youngstown Ohio. This is my opinion but one that LE has said that they think I'm correct.

Wow, did they say they think Crum did these????

Is he local to the area? Did Crum drive a blue pickup? What details about his life do we know besides prior arrests?

[FONT=&quot]LOCAL WOMAN SAY SHE WAS NEARLY ABDUCTED BY JENNIFER ODOM’S SUSPECTED KILLER

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When news broke of Crum’s arrest, a Spring Hill Woman, who we will refer to as “Jamie,” says she and a friend were nearly abducted by Crum, while walking on Drew Street towards her home on Casson Street.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jaimie says she was just 14-years-old in 1993, when a man in a blue pickup truck approached her and her friend and asked if they wanted a ride home. Jamie says they ran as fast as they could through a wooded until they reached Jamie’s home. Jaimie told her parents but doesn’t remember if her parents reported the incident to the Sheriff’s Office.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When Jamie saw pictures of the suspect’s blue pickup truck on the news, she knew that was the same man who tried to pick them up. Jamie described a younger Crum as being unshaven and having oily hair at the time of the incident – she could not remember a clothing description.

http://www.rnrfonline.com/local-wom...-abducted-by-jennifer-odoms-suspected-killer/
[/FONT]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back