FL FL - Jennifer Odom, 12, Blanton, 19 Feb 1993

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He had a lot of contact with Jennifer. He was her barefoot ski instructor and he dated her aunt if I'm not mistaken.

This was a reply to an earlier thread about the Oak Hill hospital expansion. I'm trying to figure out what company had the contract.

I'm stunned that a lot of people in the area have never heard of this case. Why hasn't her story been told on ID? All these crime shows these days and not one has been about Jennifer. We need to bring more eyes to this case. This guy could be our neighbor!

This was a reply to an earlier thread about the Oak Hill hospital expansion. I'm trying to figure out what company had the contract.

If you come across it, let me know. I have never called about the construction back in 93 only because there are few records for that time frame left.

I've put together intel on an individual who I feel is the suspect. I've made contact with someone who is investigating it further. I feel very strongly that this man is who killed her. I will keep everyone posted as I find out more. Fingers crossed and pray that we finally get this SOB

I haven't read everything on this thread. But I have some information on AKJ that I am not sure is very widely known. In addition to his home on the lake in San Antonio, he also stayed in a cabin in the woods in the Blanton area. This is only a few minutes from Jennifer's bus stop and can be accessed via (mostly) backroads from the location that her body was dropped. The cabin in the woods was off a road that was called Sweetwater Rd. at the time, and is now called Sickler Drive. I am almost 100% positive that this is the authority's current primary suspect. I am not sure if police know that he had the second house out in the woods near her bus stop. Is this a well-known piece of information, or should I contact someone about this?

Another point I want to make is that Larkin Road used to connect to Sweetwater Road. Larkin Road is another side road (like Jim Denney) right off of Jessamine Road. Sweetwater connects to Spring Valley Rd, to Trilby Rd., and from Trilby a bunch of backroads can be taken (Harris Hill, Lockhart, Hickory Hill, Baseball Pond, Ernest Lee) to get near the location of the body drop. I don't know the precise location of the drop site, but this is the route that I suspect the person took if they were trying to stay on dirt roads as long as possible and stay off of Blanton Road or Spring Lake Highway. I could draw up the route if anyone is interested. Having grown up around this area and knowing a lot of people who live around there I have taken those roads often, especially when I don't want to get on any major roads.

There is also the possibility that he took a similar route without cutting across Larkin, and took Blanton Rd. for a very short distance to Clay Hill Rd. then to Meyers Rd. to Lockhart and went the rest of the backroads already mentioned.

I was very young when this happened and I remember how freaked out everybody was and how sad everybody was when this happened. Terrifying stuff. Has kind of traumatized me forever. I used to visit his Sporting Goods store with friends of my family and interacted with AKJ personally very often as a child.

I'd like to see a map of that. I've always thought it was him but as of lately, 2 weeks to be exact, I'm now convinced otherwise.

Does anyone know how to make a map with google maps? You know, with poi's and notes.

Where excatly did they find her backpack and clarinet case? Was it off Highway 50 or behind the Hospital?

Thinking of you today more than most. Praying for that tip or break that gets you justice!

I haven't read everything on this thread. But I have some information on AKJ that I am not sure is very widely known. In addition to his home on the lake in San Antonio, he also stayed in a cabin in the woods in the Blanton area. This is only a few minutes from Jennifer's bus stop and can be accessed via (mostly) backroads from the location that her body was dropped. The cabin in the woods was off a road that was called Sweetwater Rd. at the time, and is now called Sickler Drive. I am almost 100% positive that this is the authority's current primary suspect. I am not sure if police know that he had the second house out in the woods near her bus stop. Is this a well-known piece of information, or should I contact someone about this?

AKJ had a hunt club that was supposed to be in that general area I wonder if that cabin was used for the hunt club? Also contact the detective in charge of the case. They may already know about the cabin, but just in case they don't it is best to share the info.

I was a middle schooler also in Pasco at the same time Jennifer went missing. So I can speak to some of the local questions. I can tell you that in that area, hooters is not considered racy or inappropriate. The local Hooters in Pasco County is almost completely outdoors and has almost as many boat slips as it does parking spots. It is a very fun and beachy atmosphere, and it is probably more common to see families there than anything else. It was not unusual at all for children to wear clothing from Hooters. Even now their kids meals come on big orange frisbees. It wasn't until I moved out of that area that I realized what a different vibe and reputation Hooters has in other areas. So I think the idea that the sweatshirt is significant is wrong. I don't think it is significant at all. I also wonder about the blue truck. Someone had suggested on this thread that the blue truck is just a red herring and not involved at all, and I tend to agree. Maybe I am too optimistic but I would think that with such a good description of the vehicle they would have come up with something from that. I also wonder if LE is SURE that she never made it home. Since there was no sign of a struggle how do we know she never made it to her house. Maybe someone was waiting in or at her home. We are all wondering how she may have been convinced to go with someone and if her little sister was due home soon that certainly would've been a way to get me to comply. We are all adults looking at 12-year-old Jennifer as the vulnerable one- but 12-year-old Jennifer would've seen her sister as the vulnerable one. Whoever it was could have told her that if she doesn't go with him that's fine, they will just wait for her sister to get home and take her instead. They say when you hear hoofbeats you should look for horses and not zebras. It seems like in situations like this it is almost always someone close to the family, if not in the family. I don't necessarily think it was this big complicated and hidden situation with a boy or a young man. Usually the answer is much simpler than that. I wonder if the truck is completely irrelevant and the person was waiting in or at the home.

I watched the videos and read the entire thread. I am thinking he hit her in the head while in the truck which caused her to pass out. Then he wouldn't have to deal with a screaming/hitting 12 year old while he was driving. And was it ever checked about her charm being found in a van in Kansas City?

I watched the videos and read the entire thread. I am thinking he hit her in the head while in the truck which caused her to pass out. Then he wouldn't have to deal with a screaming/hitting 12 year old while he was driving. And was it ever checked about her charm being found in a van in Kansas City?

The Kansas claim.was false. She had her jewelry on her when found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen
Back