GUILTY FL - Jerry Perdomo, 31, Orange City, 16 February 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If JP was involved with drugs I don't think the wife would admit it knowledge of it or she would be wise not to.

I have a friend of a friend here in FL who spent a year in state prison because the state prosecuted her for knowledge of his husbands drug sales. She never admitted knowing but the state felt that had to know and she was found guilty at trial. She was from a rather nice well known family and their only child have to go live with relatives.

Of course admitting any illegal activity he might be involved with might help with the investigation but I think it is too late to save him.

I'm sorry, I don't know you or your friend who's friend supposedly spent time in prison simply for having "knowledge" of [her?] husband's drug sales BUT I think you were decieved. More than likely, they found drugs in "their" home. It's her 'bad' for not knowing. If she knew something & was willing to help LE in some way, she may not have gone to prison.

"To all of you whom I do not know: Please stop friending me. I don't know you. I don't want to know you. I don't know what else to do. I'm sorry for your loss. 'Im sorry your friend is missing. It is a terrible thing. I am so sorry about this. But I can do nothing further. Night."

This is Cheyanne's statement. If we go by Statement analysis. She is already calling the missing deceased as she says sorry for your "loss"....she also is saying "sorry"...

If someone is missing we would not call it a "loss" unless they are no longer living.....

I was going to post but I don't want to sound completely foolish so before I do, I want to read a few more things. I'll post in a bit.

"To all of you whom I do not know: Please stop friending me. I don't know you. I don't want to know you. I don't know what else to do. I'm sorry for your loss. 'Im sorry your friend is missing. It is a terrible thing. I am so sorry about this. But I can do nothing further. Night."

This is Cheyanne's statement. If we go by Statement analysis. She is already calling the missing deceased as she says sorry for your "loss"....she also is saying "sorry"...

If someone is missing we would not call it a "loss" unless they are no longer living.....

Okay, I re-read everything I could find. They had already been interviewed and released (I know that doesn't mean always mean innocent - but it could) by LE. NOW, put yourself in her shoes for moment. ASSUMING it is the SAME person of interest (which it probably is given the unique name), whether she has any knowledge or not, all of a sudden she's getting blasted w/FB friend requests from sleuthers and people just plain trying to help find Jerry. These people may or may not know they have been interviewed by LE. What would you say?

It is not unreasonable to imagine LE made a strong implication Jerry was dead and they knew something about it. Right? So, even if they didn't have anything to do with anything, it may be in her mind that he is dead, or that LE believes he is. Make sense? In any case, I wouldn't lend much cred to her verbage. It could also be interpreted as an attempt at being polite. After all, "leave me the Fxxx alone" wouldn't have gone over very well. If she's a suspect, LE has their eyes on her. If not, and she has nothing to do with it, what she said really doesn't sound that bad to me.

Sorry to be contrary. Again.

Looks like you were right.

"State Police also say they searched a dumpster near the Walmart where Perdomo’s car was last seen"

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...-to-new-details-in-Perdomo-case#ixzz1nZLrh8XI

Just to be clear, has there been any drug link mentioned by LE, or is this supposition at this point? Thanks.

Just to be clear, has there been any drug link mentioned by LE, or is this supposition at this point? Thanks.

No, there has not been any link. I resent all the speculation about it. It is also despicable to drag Jerry's wife into those suppositions.

I thought about that for a minute but I don't think this is the case.That's what DEA agents or undercover cops do not fireman.

There are many agencies / private companies that provide undercover agents for the fight on counter-narcotics.

At this point, until there is a MSM source, the wife is family and therefore a victim. Any talk of drug running is supposition; therefore, we should not assume anything about his wife. IMHO, she is really a victim here because she may have just found out that her husband is also cheating on her.

I feel extremely bad that Jerry was not found yet. One article states that a fellow firefighter has taken a leave of absence to look for him. That is so touching! What an incredible gesture of friendship. http://www.news-journalonline.com/n...-orange-city-may-have-met-with-foul-play.html

Where are you Jerry?

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/wife-missing-seminole-co-firefighter-hold-press-co/nK6RQ

Porter and his girlfriend, Cheyanne Nowak, were the last people to see Perdomo and now they are the persons of interest in his disappearance, according to investigators.
Investigators said they met him right before he vanished. Someone claiming to be Perdomo's friend told WFTV he does not believe rumors that Perdomo was having an affair, but did say Perdomo told him he was driving to meet these two in Maine to make some money.

Investigators brought out boxes that evidence technicians typically use for guns. They even ripped framing off the windows.

A close friend of Perdomo's told WFTV he does not believe rumors that Perdomo was having an affair, but did say Perdomo told him he was driving to meet two people to make some money.

Investigators brought out boxes that evidence technicians typically use for guns. They even ripped framing off the windows.

Police will not say what they found, but to family and friends that doesn't really matter, they only care about finding Perdomo.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/wife-missing-seminole-co-firefighter-hold-press-co/nK6RQ/

In class they always told us to take the whole object with blood stains if possible. That might be the reason why the framing of the window was removed. I just watched the video of the wife and I just feel that she knows why he went up there. Also when she said she needed to see that place, is it because she knew that's the area where he was doing illegal things and just wanted to see for her own eyes the area. I didn't have my coffee yet, so I could just being looking into it to hard. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back