GUILTY FL - Jerry Perdomo, 31, Orange City, 16 February 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought about that for a minute but I don't think this is the case.That's what DEA agents or undercover cops do not fireman.

He is also a former Marine. If they were looking into something mil, he's exactly the kind of person they might call up.

I'll be the first to admit it if my hinkymeter is wrong, but I can't condemn this guy on a woman who went to the media herself and wouldn't give her last name (the alleged gf) and the fact that he likes to road trip. Having an affair doesn't make you a drug runner. It makes you a flawed human being. Some people hate flying. This guy had PTSD. Maybe flying stresses him out. Maybe long drives calm him. Lots of people with anxiety find driving soothing.

"The wife of a missing Seminole County firefighter will talk about the search for her husband, Jerry Perdomo, on Monday at a 2:00 p.m press conference. Main state police will hold a press conference at 2 p.m. on the case as well."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/wife-missing-seminole-co-firefighter-hold-press-co/nK6RQ/

I thought the wife had returned home to FL...Are these 2 separate news conferences? One in FL and one in Maine at the same time this afternoon?

WFTV.com will stream the Maine press conference live at 2 p.m., and will post Perdomo's wife's press conference as soon as it becomes available.
"The wife of a missing Seminole County firefighter will talk about the search for her husband, Jerry Perdomo, on Monday at a 2:00 p.m press conference. Main state police will hold a press conference at 2 p.m. on the case as well."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/wife-missing-seminole-co-firefighter-hold-press-co/nK6RQ/

I thought the wife had returned home to FL...Are these 2 separate news conferences? One in FL and one in Maine at the same time this afternoon?

"WFTV.com will stream the Maine press conference live at 2 p.m., and will post Perdomo's wife's press conference as soon as it becomes available."

sounds like 2 separate confs.

this is also interesting:

"WFTV found that Nowak has a criminal history that includes a drug possession conviction, but
investigators have not said whether Perdomo's disappearance is related to drugs."

Says he went up to help some friends..that's how he is. He called to say he loved her.

No, there has not been any link. I resent all the speculation about it. It is also despicable to drag Jerry's wife into those suppositions.

I will agree with the wife part, but it is only natural to look into exactly what Jerry was doing before he disappeared.

I believe our job here is to add two and two together. Until there is an arrest, a body is found, etc... it is all speculation. It is what we do.

Also, the information about Jerry's prescriptions was released before anyone brought up pill running. Why would that even be brought up unless it was suspected to be involved? We didn't start that information on the top of our heads. It was released through main stream media.

We've looked at the way he has traveled. He would rent a car, drive up there, drive back. That's what drug runners do. Was he a drug runner? We don't know for sure, but it is a very reasonable observation with the information that has been released.

I feel awful that he is missing. I feel awful for his wife and kids. However, I am confident enough to say that it is my opinion Jerry was involved with some not so great people and I do not believe he is alive?

Was anybody able to hear anything on the police news conference? It was almost over by the time I found the link and it was so quiet I couldn't hear anything.

That was interesting. (The wife news conference.)
He's gone to Maine before, but she doesn't know if he rented a car when he went before?

I am a REALLY relaxed wife and not controlling... but even if I say "sure, go on that trip with your best friend at the last minute..."
I know if he took his own vehicle because it's not at the house... (then I know for sure when I get the "we totaled the car" call...) :waitasec:

It seems to me like Jerry was trying to keep her uninformed about details of these trips, intentionally.
Because of the affair or illegal activities. I don't want it to be either. I want it to be nothing illegal, or unfaithful. Just helping friends.

Was anybody able to hear anything on the police news conference? It was almost over by the time I found the link and it was so quiet I couldn't hear anything.

She repeated a few lines several times that sounded practiced, about the phone call, he said he loved me, hug the kids, talk to you later. She became emotional when she strayed from the script and talked about going up to maine to look for him and mentioned something about him going up there alone.... hoping to find a copy of the video as well as the police press conference in maine.

I couldn't even find the police one, only the wife's :s

watched the wife's live conf.:
she did not seem especially sad that he was missing.
she stopped the conf & said "i'm done" when asked if he had friends in ME.
when a reporter asked her about Jerry's friend(s) saying Jerry went up to ME to deal pain meds, she said she doubted it.
she said she didn't think he was having an affair (didn't seem to bother her that he might have been).
she said he'd go up to ME to help people, in this case she thought to help someone move.

I'm going on record & saying I think all our previous suppositions were correct & the wife knows all about his dealings.

Was that their home she was in front of? And how old are they? It seems like a nice house for such a young couple.

Just watched the wife's press conference. It was really an odd press conference, IMO. She didn't ask for help until near the end when a reporter asked her why she was talking to them.
I really hope the detectives had told her to be vague, because her answers were not helpful....she doesn't know about the woman in Bangor, because Jerry has lots of female friends, when he went every month she doesn't know if he drove or flew, he was helping friends--maybe to move.
It just left me with a lot more questions than answers.

watched the wife's live conf.:
she did not seem especially sad that he was missing.
she stopped the conf & said "i'm done" when asked if he had friends in ME.
when a reporter asked her about Jerry's friend(s) saying Jerry went up to ME to deal pain meds, she said she doubted it.
she said she didn't think he was having an affair (didn't seem to bother her that he might have been).
she said he'd go up to ME to help people, in this case she thought to help someone move.

I'm going on record & saying I think all our previous suppositions were correct & the wife knows all about his dealings.

Oddly, I found her pretty believable. I think she's been suppressing her "hinky meter" for a long time and is now in shock because whatever's happened might turn out to be even worse than the things she wasn't letting herself think about. (If that makes any sense.)

Sad!!

On that note, I wonder how many friends knew? Was this friend a firefighter, too?

IF Jerry was involved in a pill running organization, who else was involved? Who was he working for? Or was he an independent contractor simply selling the pills that were prescribed to him? How did he make these connections? IF Jerry was involved in this lifestyle, it is very rare that he would be working by himself?

Just to make it clear, I am speculating. I am using information being released by the media, and trying to connect the dots. Based on the information that has been released, it has led me to think that this is the root of Jerry's disappearance. I do not want to offend anyone. It is only my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back