GUILTY FL - Jerry Perdomo, 31, Orange City, 16 February 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess the question applies to both of them...what happened? Seems like they both got caught up in the drug world and that never ends well. Once you're addicted to painkillers, opiates...it is a hard fought battle back. Same can be said of dealing drugs...when does it become obvious you are in over your head. So sad and such a big problem. So many crimes have drugs and alcohol involved.

Hey I totally get your frustration and share it as well.. It is crap IMO.. Or carp.. Either of both suffice to say that it's just downright bs that this killer is being sympathized with and painted to be an "innocent".. Who was left with NO CHOICE but to have to kill Perdomo.. I cannot express just how very much I find this to be a heaping, helping of absolute bs!!

Neither of these men are "innocents" who by no doing of their own found themselves in an unprovoked situation that called for self defense as the only means to survive!! Neither of these men were anything remotely similar to that.. Both of these grown adult men for whatever reasons(and those reasons are irrelevant) each of these men turned to the illegal activity of selling drugs(in this case specifically opiate prescription medications).. Neither of them were innocently there that night.. The motives and intents of that evening were 100% illegal from the get-go.. Therefor IMO due to those being facts of the case as we understand them that makes super clear that each of these men were IMO of their own free will active participants in the illegal activities of the night of February 16..

If you want to really break it on down.. And get down to who was really of "ILL" intents and purposes that night.. Well the long-short of it in a nutshell is this..
Within the illegal activities that both adult men were each willing participants of, specifically the selling and the purchasing of opiate prescription medications.. With Perdomo being the "seller" providing the drugs to be sold to, Porter, the "buyer".. We know due to the fact That Porter himself has stated that he, the "buyer" already was inrears owing the "seller", Perdomo $3,000 from opiate prescription medications that Porter had "purchased" from Perdomo in January(obviously the drugs were fronted with the "buyer" to pay in full for the fronted drugs at a later date that obviously had come due by February 16) when Perdomo was led to Porter's out in the middle of nowhere father's home, off an old dirt road..

Perdomo, the seller was there to collect his due that Porter owed him.. Plain and simple.. Porter had gone out and purchased a handgun prior to Perdomo's returning to collect what Porter owed him.. Perdomo, if anyone was to have been on unfair or uneven ground that night IT WAS NOT PORTER, IT WAS PERDOMO!! He was led to the middle of nowhere in a secluded area he didnt have a clue about, his intents and purposes that night were clear as crystal, they'd remained the same since the month prior.. Jerry was there to collect what was owed him from Porter.. Porter had another intent and purpose and IMO it was that no matter what Jrry did or did not do that night.. It mattered not.Porter's intent was to kill Perdomo before Perdomo ever even arrived.. That's not self defense.. NOT BY A LONG SHOT!!!

Neither one of these men are innocents, both of these men were wanting and willing participants in the game of drug dealing.. IMO one of those men's intents and purposes were crystal clear, hands on the table, uPfront and honest as you can get in dealing drugs., he's provided the merchandise, therefor he'd thoroughly held up his end of the bargain, and wanted the same exact cooperation in return.. That was always his purpose.. The other man's intents and purposes clearly were not the same instead he'd not held up his end and had no intention of doing so.. He clearly had " ILL" intentions for the night of February 16.. If anyone's the worse of the two evils here it's Porter!! Without a doubt it's Porter!!

I'd really really love to know how could this even begin to attempt to claim self defense when Jerry Perdomo's brains were blown out by Porter at the ENTRANCE OF THE HOME!!!!! THAT SAYS IT ALL!!!..

Jerry Perdomo was shot directly into his head, literally blowing out pieces of his brain and skull onto the framing of the door which is the entrance to the home.. Does that in any way coincide with the bunk Porter claims in that he and Perdomo were playing this friendly game of pool, when suddenly Perdomo made direct threats on Porter and his family's lives, that culminated in Porter being forced to protect himself(and his family.. Who were NOT even there)by shooting Perdomo in self defense.. In order to survive and breathe another breath Porter was left with ONLY THE OPTION TO KILL PERDOMO.. Yea right?!? Pluh-eeeeeze!!

Jerry's head was blown off projecting blood, skull, and brain matter onto the entrance door frame.. Jerry was at that front door either having immediately JUST entered INTO the Porter home and once INSIDE Daniel Porter shot Jerry in the head projecting his blood, skull, and brain matter onto the door frame..
..OR...
Jerry had been in the Porter home for some amount of time when a verbal and/or physical altercation broke out between the two.. Perhaps Jerry did physically engage Porter upon his realizing this punk had no intention on paying him the several thousand dollars he was way over due in owing him(I full well find that very possible that Jerry wanted to whip that punks azz..and Jerry very much could have mopped the floor with Daniel).. As does Daniel very much know as well that Jerry could beat his azz. But not when the punk pulls out a .357.. Suddenly the tables turn.. Any number of different ways could have led to Jerry heading out that front door.. Either to leave, or to go out to the car to get his gun.. Porter follows, points and pulls the trigger from behind at Jerry's head.. Again projecting the blood, skull, and brain matter onto the frame of that front door..

None of those equal SELF DEFENSE by any stretch of the imagination.. And so Porter better enjoy his extremely short lived groupies hooping&hollering he's the victim of Jerry and only shot out of his desperation to survive and protect his family(again family THAT WAS NOT ONLY NOT THERE.. FAMILY THAT WAS NOT EVEN IN THE STATE OF MAINE AT THE TIME THAT PERDOMO "supposedly" THREATENED TO KILL BOTH DANIEL PORTER AND HIS FAMILY!!).. Enjoy it now cuz it's extremely short lived as the truth further is brought to light that only continues to build in showing(and proving in a court of law) that the homicide of Jerry Perdomo was NOT self defense but was cold blooded murder for selfish gain AND NOTHING MORE!!

As I said neither of these men are in the least bit "innocents" here.. But I'll be damed if Porter attempts to paint, if anyone, himself as somehow the victim.. He's got a real big surprise if that's what he's attempting.. And thus far it certainly appears as tho that's exactly what he's attempting to "sell us" the media/public as the truth..
Again, PLUH-EEEEEEZE!!

I have to agree with most everything here..... self defense gunshot to the head....hmmm not likely. torso shot is more common, no? and wouldn't they have shot at each other? didn't hear anything about any stray bullets, or perdomo taking any shots. looks at lot more like this little weasel decided to get the jump on the big guy, luring him out there to kill him. (in his drug riddled brain, it was kill or be killed) I am curious to know the location of the gunshot as well. It is interesting that it occurred near the doorway.. with blood also found under the pool table...

Smooth Operator---that was great---the passion--all of it...You have made my day.......ie I LOVED YOUR POST!!!!

Does anyone know how he got mixed up with these ppl from Maine n the first place? Thats 1500 miles from his home n Florida.
He had been making this trip for the last 10 months. Did this not raise red flags with anyone n his family or coworkers? His wife said it wasn't out of the norm for him to help ppl an travel out of town to do so. I can c being a helpful person an helping those around u bt to travel to Maine every month for almost a yr! Dadgum how much "help" can one person need..i just can't wrap my head around his wife believing that an being n the dark about his real readon for going. I don't undetstand how she could b ok with him staying with his girlfriend either. By her own admission she said she knew he was visiting a women bt didn't know the extent of their relationship. If my husband was going 1500on miles every month to c a women he wouldn't b my husband for long! None of this makes sense to me...

Hey I totally get your frustration and share it as well.. It is crap IMO.. Or carp.. Either of both suffice to say that it's just downright bs that this killer is being sympathized with and painted to be an "innocent".. Who was left with NO CHOICE but to have to kill Perdodmo.. I cannot express just how very much I find this to be a heaping, helping of absolute bs!!

Neither of these men are "innocents" who by no doing of their own found themselves in an unprovoked situation that called for self defense as the only means to survive!! Neither of these men were anything remotely similar to that.. Both of these grown adult men for whatever reasons(and those reasons are irrelevant) each of these men turned to the illegal activity of selling drugs(in this case specifically opiate prescription medications).. Neither of them were innocently there that night.. The motives and intents of that evening were 100% illegal from the get-go.. Therefor IMO due to those being facts of the case as we understand them that makes super clear that each of these men were IMO of their own free will active participants in the illegal activities of the night of February 16..

If you want to really break it on down.. And get down to who was really of "ILL" intents and purposes that night.. Well the long-short of it in a nutshell is this..
Within the illegal activities that both adult men were each willing participants of, specifically the selling and the purchasing of opiate prescription medications.. With Perdomo being the "seller" providing the drugs to be sold to, Porter, the "buyer".. We know due to the fact That Porter himself has stated that he, the "buyer" already was inrears owing the "seller", Perdomo $3,000 from opiate prescription medications that Porter had "purchased" from Perdomo in January(obviously the drugs were fronted with the "buyer" to pay in full for the fronted drugs at a later date that obviously had come due by February 16) when Perdomo was led to Porter's out in the middle of nowhere father's home, off an old dirt road..

Perdomo, the seller was there to collect his due that Porter owed him.. Plain and simple.. Porter had gone out and purchased a handgun prior to Perdomo's returning to collect what Porter owed him.. Perdomo, if anyone was to have been on unfair or uneven ground that night IT WAS NOT PORTER, IT WAS PERDOMO!! He was led to the middle of nowhere in a secluded area he didnt have a clue about, his intents and purposes that night were clear as crystal, they'd remained the same since the month prior.. Jerry was there to collect what was owed him from Porter.. Porter had another intent and purpose and IMO it was that no matter what Jrry did or did not do that night.. It mattered not.Porter's intent was to kill Perdomo before Perdomo ever even arrived.. That's not self defense.. NOT BY A LONG SHOT!!!

Neither one of these men are innocents, both of these men were wanting and willing participants in the game of drug dealing.. IMO one of those men's intents and purposes were crystal clear, hands on the table, uPfront and honest as you can get in dealing drugs., he's provided the merchandise, therefor he'd thoroughly held up his end of the bargain, and wanted the same exact cooperation in return.. That was always his purpose.. The other man's intents and purposes clearly were not the same instead he'd not held up his end and had no intention of doing so.. He clearly had " ILL" intentions for the night of February 16.. If anyone's the worse of the two evils here it's Porter!! Without a doubt it's Porter!!

I'd really really love to know how could this even begin to attempt to claim self defense when Jerry Perdomo's brains were blown out by Porter at the ENTRANCE OF THE HOME!!!!! THAT SAYS IT ALL!!!..

Jerry Perdomo was shot directly into his head, literally blowing out pieces of his brain and skull onto the framing of the door which is the entrance to the home.. Does that in any way coincide with the bunk Porter claims in that he and Perdomo were playing this friendly game of pool, when suddenly Perdomo made direct threats on Porter and his family's lives, that culminated in Porter being forced to protect himself(and his family.. Who were NOT even there)by shooting Perdomo in self defense.. In order to survive and breathe another breath Porter was left with ONLY THE OPTION TO KILL PERDOMO.. Yea right?!? Pluh-eeeeeze!!

Jerry's head was blown off projecting blood, skull, and brain matter onto the entrance door frame.. Jerry was at that front door either having immediately JUST entered INTO the Porter home and once INSIDE Daniel Porter shot Jerry in the head projecting his blood, skull, and brain matter onto the door frame..
..OR...
Jerry had been in the Porter home for some amount of time when a verbal and/or physical altercation broke out between the two.. Perhaps Jerry did physically engage Porter upon his realizing this punk had no intention on paying him the several thousand dollars he was way over due in owing him(I full well find that very possible that Jerry wanted to whip that punks azz..and Jerry very much could have mopped the floor with Daniel).. As does Daniel very much know as well that Jerry could beat his azz. But not when the punk pulls out a .357.. Suddenly the tables turn.. Any number of different ways could have led to Jerry heading out that front door.. Either to leave, or to go out to the car to get his gun.. Porter follows, points and pulls the trigger from behind at Jerry's head.. Again projecting the blood, skull, and brain matter onto the frame of that front door..

None of those equal SELF DEFENSE by any stretch of the imagination.. And so Porter better enjoy his extremely short lived groupies hooping&hollering he's the victim of Jerry and only shot out of his desperation to survive and protect his family(again family THAT WAS NOT ONLY NOT THERE.. FAMILY THAT WAS NOT EVEN IN THE STATE OF MAINE AT THE TIME THAT PERDOMO "supposedly" THREATENED TO KILL BOTH DANIEL PORTER AND HIS FAMILY!!).. Enjoy it now cuz it's extremely short lived as the truth further is brought to light that only continues to build in showing(and proving in a court of law) that the homicide of Jerry Perdomo was NOT self defense but was cold blooded murder for selfish gain AND NOTHING MORE!!

As I said neither of these men are in the least bit "innocents" here.. But I'll be damed if Porter attempts to paint, if anyone, himself as somehow the victim.. He's got a real big surprise if that's what he's attempting.. And thus far it certainly appears as tho that's exactly what he's attempting to "sell us" the media/public as the truth..
Again, PLUH-EEEEEEZE!!

Smooth operator i totally agree with u! Bt I'm confused about something. Was he killed@ Porter's dads home or on this dirt road where his body was found? He called his wife an said he was on a dirt road which i assume this was the same road he was found on. He was found on some property that was owned by Porter's family. Bt y would Jerry even go off like that to a secluded area with Porter especially since they had had an altercation just a month before where reportedly they both had threatened to kill each other? I think the call to his wife shows he was already leary. Bt this is where I'm confused bc inside Porter's dads house they found blood an skull parts so it seems he had to have been shot n the house not on the dirt road. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.
Jerry was a big guy. Porter couldn't have moved him alone imo he had help.

Smooth operator i totally agree with u! Bt I'm confused about something. Was he killed@ Porter's dads home or on this dirt road where his body was found? He called his wife an said he was on a dirt road which i assume this was the same road he was found on. He was found on some property that was owned by Porter's family. Bt y would Jerry even go off like that to a secluded area with Porter especially since they had had an altercation just a month before where reportedly they both had threatened to kill each other? I think the call to his wife shows he was already leary. Bt this is where I'm confused bc inside Porter's dads house they found blood an skull parts so it seems he had to have been shot n the house not on the dirt road. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.
I am actually confused about this part as well. Now, I am ( or was) assuming that Perdomo was on the phone with the wife about being on the dirt road when he was following CN to the house. But then I started thinking he was being lured to the spot they found him at, hence the statement about the dirt road. But obviously that does not work if they found blood and skull evidence in the house.. Now that we know definitively that he was killed in the house, I do wonder how DP got rid of JP's car by 9 when CN returned? That was awfully quick !! In fact, the entire timeline of him cleaning up and disposing of the body was very fast if he was doing it alone.

Most painkillers are OTC in Canada. My mother in law makes frequent trips to Canada and mexico..

This isn't true. Anything stronger than a tylenol #2 is a controlled substance and requires a prescription in triplicate.

Do you have to sign for the #2 and is there a limit you can buy?

I'm not sure, it's been 20 years since I bought any, and that was before the prescription drug addiction and meth problem we have now. T2's were kept behind the counter and you had to ask for them, they were not available on the shelf.

There have been no narcotic meds that have been taken off the controlled substances list, however, so if T2's are still available, the only other thing you can get OTC in terms of painkillers are ibuprofen, acetaminophen, and naproxen.

I'm not sure, it's been 20 years since I bought any, and that was before the prescription drug addiction and meth problem we have now. T2's were kept behind the counter and you had to ask for them, they were not available on the shelf.

There have been no narcotic meds that have been taken off the controlled substances list, however, so if T2's are still available, the only other thing you can get OTC in terms of painkillers are ibuprofen, acetaminophen, and naproxen.

I stand corrected. I just looked it up and T2s are a schedule I drug and therefore require a prescription.

You can buy tylenol, caffeine and codeine phosphate (8mg) pills OTC. I'm not sure what sort of buzz they'd provide, but they are available. T2/T3 and others are prescription-only.

s

I am actually confused about this part as well. Now, I am ( or was) assuming that Perdomo was on the phone with the wife about being on the dirt road when he was following CN to the house. But then I started thinking he was being lured to the spot they found him at, hence the statement about the dirt road. But obviously that does not work if they found blood and skull evidence in the house.. *Now that we know definitively that he was killed in the house, I do wonder how DP got rid of JP's car by 9 when CN returned? That was awfully quick !! In fact, the entire timeline of him cleaning up and disposing of the body was very fast if he was doing it alone.

Ok so here's how I understand it to be.. And my info is mainly derived from the 7page PDF of the actual arrest warrant for Daniel Porter and from several of the local articles..

So, I too at first was under the impression that Jerry made that final call to Tonya(wife) *where he told her he was driving down the dirt road.. I initially believed that was when he was following CN enroute to Porter's dads house off in the middle of nowhere.. But I now understand that couldnt be due to the timeline.. Perdomo met CN at a Newburgh restaurant around 6pm where he then followed behind her in his rental car to Porter's father's house.. The final call to Tonya was made at 7:41pm that IMO puts him on the dirt road WITH PORTER AT THAT TIME.. We know CN left the Porter house shortly thereafter having Jerry follow her out there.. She left there at 7pm to go pick up her son.. That means the call to Tonya couldn't have been *when Jerry was following CN..

I do not know the why on why in the hell Perdomo felt comfortable enough to go to Porters house, or why he felt comfortable enough to take the "drive" Jerry&Porter took shortly after Jerry arrived at the house.. IMO I truly believe that THE ORIGINAL PLAN *was ON THIS DRIVE that Porter intended to shoot and kill Jerry.. TO KILL HIM Outside and away from the home and leave the body where he shoots him.. For some reason that didn't happen tho.. So they take a drive and were drinking beers according to Porter.. And according to the times it is during this drive that Jerry made this last call to Tonya and described that he was on a dirt road.. MOO but I believe that Jerry's instincts had kicked into high alert while on this road trip, I believe he knew something was up.. And maybe exactly why he made the call to Tonya.. Not only letting her know he was off on some dirt road, but also As if to say to Porter look now I've told people where I am and possibly even who he was with(I believe this is how LE got word of Porter was thru Tonya saying IN the last call Jerry told her).. I think it's possible Porter was having some big doubts on being able to carry out this murder. Obstacles were now in the way..(as a side note I believe such obstacles as this one is a perfect example how that when as human beings we are headed down a path knowing full well that it is not "right" may it be right as in legally or morally.. But that when we find ourselves at such a crossroads there IS ALWAYS AN "OBSTACLE" that comes up.. Almost as if to give you that one last pop up message that says are you sure this is what you want to do.. In looking back you will see at certain points along a not so good path you may have been on.. You can look back and see that there were *obstacles* and IMO these are just another intricate part of how we are designed and how that *no matter how far down that "wrong" path you may be.. It's like God is still giving you that "out" to back out, turn around, change one's mind.. Anywhoo.. Sorry to have veered a little OT:blushing: )

Back on topic.. So, IMO there were some obstacles that came up that kept Porter from carrying out murdering Jerry while out on their "drive" while having beers.. Again I believe it's possible one of those obstacles was the fact that Perdomo for whatever reason chooses to make a phone call to his wife while in the car with Porter.. Likely telling his wife not only he was on a dirt road but that he was on that dirt road with Porter..

So, we know they did make it back to the dads house.. We know that it has to be later than 7:41pm when the last call was placed from Jerry to Tonya.. But it has to be before 9:00pm when CN returns to the Porter home(and yes you're correct this is a very tight timeline between 7:41-9:00pm) and a helluva alot occurred in that short span of time..(let me make one other note here that this tight, almost impossible timeline is purely dependent upon CN's level of honesty.. it is her that is the only person that puts these time constraints in place.. I'll explain further in a moment but keep that detail in mind).. Porter and Jerry did make it back to the dad's house that we know for certain and IMO that IS THE VERY LAST CERTAINTY THERE IS BESIDES THAT PERDOMO WAS MURDERED AT SOME POINT AFTER RETURNING TO THE DAD's HOUSE..

According to Porter after the drive he and Jerry are playing pool back at the dad's house where he states that Jerry at that point began to threaten the life of himself and his family and that his only choice to survive and save his family was to kill Perdomo.. That of course is Porters acct which is BS IMO!! We only know that he did in fact shoot and kill Jerry in his father's home.. Remember this is now well after 7:41pm which is the last call Jerry made to Tonya.. So by the time Jerry was inside the Porter home, in the area of the front door of the home and Porter shot Jerry in the head with a .357 handgun.. By the time this happened IT HAD TO BE NEARING THE 9:00pm hour.. Why that is of importance is due to the fact that CN states that at 9:00pm she arrived back at the Porter home that she had left at 7:00pm and according to her when she arrived at 9 Perdomo's gold rental car was no longer parked in the drive way.. While this tight timeline seems almost impossible the following is what IMO makes it absolutely POSSIBLE, even maybe easily possible.. That reason being that according to CN when she arrived back at the Porter home at 9:00pm, says that Perdomo's car was no longer anywhere to be seen.. CN never goes into the Porter home!! Again this is according g to CN, she says that when she arrived back there at 9pm that Porter came outside to where she was.. She asked where Jerry was and Porter says that Jerry has already left and went back to his girlfriend, Lisa's house.. According to CN at that time for reasons unbeknownst to us she says that at that point while she and Porter are still outside of his father's home that they begin to argue, ending with Porter going back inside and CN leaving once again, driving to her mother's and spending the night there..

Once again this is according to CN.. So, conveniently this has her absolutely in the clear of witnessing, or even learning of after the fact.. With the acct as this it has her absolutely NOT INVOLVED IN EVEN THE MOST SLIGHTEST OF WAYS, CLEARING HER TOTALLY... In going with her acct of the night you can now see how it's very possible and quite doable how Porter had the time and the opportunity to murder Perdomo, clean up, and dispose(tho I still have questions about his being able to maneuver such a large body.. But that's a whole other issue:crazy:).. Because CN never enters the Porter home then you see now that really and truly THE ONLY THING that Porter had to have done by the time CN returned at 9pm would be simply to have moved Jerry's car out of her sight.. Jerry's body along with the gruesome mess of his murder would still be concealed beyond the doors of the Porter home.. Porter quite simply got into Jerry's car and drove it anywhere.. Anywhere out of sight of the driveway.. For all we know he simply pulled it around back of the house.. According to CN we just know that by 9pm it was no longer in the driveway, nor visible from where she was.. That is the only thing Porter had to have done in the extremely tight timeline.. Does it now seem possible and doable?? IMO, yes it does.. But that certainly doesn't mean that I believe her acct is fact.. That IMO will remain to be seen as this continues to unfold..*

But in going with the only statements and accts that we have thus far we know now that Porter literally all night long and into the next day to do all the things he felt were necessary to attempt to cover up the murder.. He was all alone in his father's house(remember dad was not even in the state of Maine when all of this occurred).. We know from the affidavit that he alone is who disposed of the car, cellphones, wallet, etc.. Porter simply drove Jerry's rental car to the Wal Mart..parked it.. Got out taking the keys with him along with a plastic bag that contained cell phones/wallet and Porter is seen on surveillance walking on foot out of the WalMart parking lot and across the road to a *convenience store where he then throws the bag containing keys, wallet, cell phones into the stores trash bin out front.. He then enters into the store where he is again caught on surveillance with clear facial views..

As for disposing of Jerry's body that too is supposedly all alone with no help and was done the day of the 17th.. He asked a friend if he could borrow his full size truck for a few hours, friend complies, and supposedly this is what Porter used to transport and deliver Jerry's body to a piece of property owned by someone in the Porter family in Newburgh, way out off Dahlia Rd, on another dirt road.. His body was somehow concealed according to reports whether that's partially, fully buried, or just covered up we don't know the specifics.. But the friend stated that when Porter returned the truck later that same day that the truck was covered in a considerable amount of mud.. So, I do believe that Porter did in fact use that truck to take Jerry's body to this even more remote location and dispose of it..

We know from that point on according to CN that Porter came to get her at her mother's and that at that time Porter was in his dad's Cadillac Escalade.. We know that at that point he and CN left Maine and went to Connecticut for the specific reason of Porter wanting to see and spend some time with his mother, grandmother, and great grandmother one last time as a "free man".. Porter made this statement to several including Connecticut police officers who were the first to arrive and speak with Porter at his mother's *Connecticut home..
I believe that Porter knew FOR ABSOLUTE CERTAIN at some point that very next day, February 17 that he was not going to be able to get away with this murder.. That he'd concealed and covered it up as much as he possibly could with what time, resources, and abilities that he had.. But that there was too much that tied Porter to Perdomo.. IMO first and foremost those things are the 7:41pm phone call to wife telling her where he was(and likely who he was with as well).. Along with the fact that Perdomo's lover, Lisa knew that it was Porter whom Jerry was meeting to be paid the $3,000 that Porter owed him.. All in all IMO Porter's destruction was the drugs and booze.. I believe that clear headed be would have had to realize the obstacles that had come up were way too great to overcome successfully.. Sober that wouldve clicked in his head that he had to abort his plans of offing Jerry.. And it's why I believe that the very next day, the 17th that after he'd covered and concealed as best he could, quite likely much more clear headed that he at that point was able to fully recognize he had no way out and he was gonna get to his mom's knowing that his days of freedom were very numbered.

Wow!! I see I've really outdone myself being longwinded!!!:blushing:.. So sorry..
I'll cut myself off here and leave it with my still questioning CN and her hands being so squeaky clean???.. In my heart I really believe its possible that she was absolutely a part of IT ALL from hooking him, reeling him in in having him follow her out to Porters, and even all the way thru the murder, clean up, and disposal.. I do think it's possible..and of course she' ll lie to keep her in the clear.. The question is will Porter?? Yea now and later on is two totally different things.. Let him stew, suffer, and get a good heaping taste of his prison life with her out free, moving on, and living up life to the fullest, on to the next guy.. We'll see at that point if Porter will still sing the same tune??? MOO is no.. That if she is indeed involved in this murder that at some point Porter will sing about every last detail involving CN..

It's just wait and see at this point how it all continues to unfold..

All jmo, tho!!!

A long thread to read...can someone please give me a synopsis? Thanx in advance!

Rest In Peace, Jerry. :rose:

Blessings to family and friends. :heart:

Do we know (or suspect that LE knows) the movements of Perdomo's gun, the Glock his girlfriend Lisa said he had in his possession before he went to meet Porter? I haven't seen where it was recovered. That could be a key to this. A self-defense plea is obviously much more likely to succeed if it can be shown that Perdomo was armed as well. I'm not saying that self-defense is what happened, just that Porter's likelihood of using it successfully at trial is probably going to depend on just what happened with Jerry's gun.

Autopsy results released:

BANGOR, Maine -
The Maine Chief Medical Examiner has released an autopsy report Friday, saying Seminole County firefighter Jerry Perdomo died of a gunshot wound to the head.

The report also said the manner of death has been ruled as a homicide.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Au...637132/9149874/-/item/0/-/tj21vr/-/index.html

Gunshot wound to the head and the defendant is claiming self-defense? It would be very interesting to know how this allegedly went down - a struggle with the gun and DP was able to get a shot to the head? Unlikely.

:waitasec:

MOO

I am actually confused about this part as well. Now, I am ( or was) assuming that Perdomo was on the phone with the wife about being on the dirt road when he was following CN to the house. But then I started thinking he was being lured to the spot they found him at, hence the statement about the dirt road. But obviously that does not work if they found blood and skull evidence in the house.. Now that we know definitively that he was killed in the house, I do wonder how DP got rid of JP's car by 9 when CN returned? That was awfully quick !! In fact, the entire timeline of him cleaning up and disposing of the body was very fast if he was doing it alone.

I definitely believe he had help. Also, wasn't CN with DP when Jerry's possessions were disposed of? Someone would also have had to assist him dropping off Jerry's rental car at the Wal Mart. Therefore it appears at least one person assisted him in covering up the crime. Which also goes against "self-defense".

MOO

I definitely believe he had help. Also, wasn't CN with DP when Jerry's possessions were disposed of? Someone would also have had to assist him dropping off Jerry's rental car at the Wal Mart. Therefore it appears at least one person assisted him in covering up the crime. Which also goes against "self-defense".

MOO

I don't believe she was. From what I can gather, he called her after he dropped the car off in the parking lot at Walmart and asked her to pick him up at the supermarket near the Walmart. He was caught on video alone at Walmart, was shown on video at the in front of the bookstore walking alone, but both were seen on the video at the supermarket. I think her phone records corroborated the fact that he called after dropping the car off as well.

ETA: I'm still on the fence as to whether he told her what happened after she picked him up.

I don't believe she was. From what I can gather, he called her after he dropped the car off in the parking lot at Walmart and asked her to pick him up at the supermarket near the Walmart. He was caught on video alone at Walmart, was shown on video at the in front of the bookstore walking alone, but both were seen on the video at the supermarket. I think her phone records corroborated the fact that he called after dropping the car off as well.

ETA: I'm still on the fence as to whether he told her what happened after she picked him up.

Thank you for the clarification. I had somehow missed the part regarding how he got the car to WalMart. However, I do believe he could have had help in disposing of Jerry's body unless drugs and adrenaline set in and he was able to find the strength move the body alone.

MOO

Thank you for the clarification. I had somehow missed the part regarding how he got the car to WalMart. However, I do believe he could have had help in disposing of Jerry's body unless drugs and adrenaline set in and he was able to find the strength move the body alone.

MOO

My understanding is that she went to her mom's house with her son after they had an argument that night. I think he somehow hid the car from her at some point. Then, he borrowed his friend's truck the next day. I believe he used his friend's truck to dispose of the body because it was said in the affidavit that it came back all muddy (which would correspond to where his body was found in the woods). Then he un-hid the car, dropped it off in the Walmart parking lot, disposed of the bag in the trashcan which had Jerry's wallet, phones, and other assorted things. Then he called her to pick him up.

I'm still not sure if she was in on it though. Jerry followed her to his dad's house at his request. They bought the gun together at the pawn shop. So ???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back