GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jason Gee Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/100020633753819
ff6769bc99becf414236798ed31d5940.jpg

Joleen has a personal fb that you can find here. The one upthread seems like a work one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woods search for missing Nassau County mother turns up no clues

HILLIARD, Fla. - A tip led to a new search for a missing woman. Nine deputies on horseback searched a wooded area near Pecan Street in Hilliard for a Nassau County mother last seen a week ago, according to the Nassau County Sheriff's Office.
b7548e32531eb0a6cc2951df64c65418.jpg

The sheriff said a tip from Crime Stoppers is what prompted the search to 34-year-old Joleen Cummings.

Nassau County Sheriff Bill Leeper said being on horseback, search crews are able to cover more of the wooded area with a higher vantage point and the horses have the stamina to be out longer than crews on foot.

"It is very thick with brush and we're looking for anything unusual, anything that looks out of place. Any kind of evidence that could maybe help us gather more information to lead us to where she may be." Leeper said.

But the horseback search wrapped up around noon Saturday with no clues in the disappearance of the missing woman.

Leeper said deputies will continue to work around the clock and follow all leads and do everything they can to bring Cummings home to her family.

[...]

Anyone with information that could help authorities find Cummings or who has a means of contacting her is asked to contact Nassau County Sheriff’s Office Detective Herrington at 904-548-4003.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/nassau-county/deputies-to-search-woods-for-missing-mother_

Nassau County Deputies search new area for missing woman

HILLIARD, Fla. - A new tip has led Nassau County deputies to search an area on Musselwhite Road North of Callahan for a woman who's been missing for a week. Deputies have been on the scene there since around 5 p.m. Saturday.

Earlier another tip led to a horseback search of a wooded area near Pecan Street in Hilliard for the Nassau County mother last seen a week ago.

The sheriff said a tip from Crime Stoppers is what prompted the search of that area for 34-year-old Joleen Cummings as well.

[...]

Anyone with information that could help authorities find Cummings or who has a means of contacting her is asked to contact Nassau County Sheriff’s Office Detective Herrington at 904-548-4003.

Article: https://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/nassau-county/deputies-to-search-woods-for-missing-mother__
Nassau County SO: https://twitter.com/ncso_fl/status/997879043386232834?s=21
d9d1fa108cf4ed17e1157c26e5d44ccc.jpg

Seems like these tips are goose chases, so hopefully they can trace where they are coming from.
Not sure I understand. Why would they be goose chases?

Once you get west of I-95, western Nassau County is a very sprawled-out, rural, very densely forested area. From the news articles, while she worked in Yulee, her ex-husband is in Hilliard, and Musslewhite is north of Callahan, which the only real town between Hilliard and Yulee. I'd consider those viable areas to search based on expecting her to travel to or near Hilliard from time to time with child custody issues and given where her ex-husband lived. I'm afraid the NCSO will end up doing a lot of searches across the county - they are following up on all tips and asking for more tips.

According to this local news video, the Pecan Street location was searched based on a credible tip. The journalist notes a T-shirt was found there but they were not able to determine if it had any connection to Cummings. https://www.firstcoastnews.com/vide...a14&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

>>snip

NASSAU COUNTY, Fla. - Deputies searched the hair salon where a Nassau County mom was last seen seven days after she didn’t show up to pick up her kids from their father for Mother’s Day.

Snip

Her ex-boyfriend Jason Gee, a person of interest in the case, was arrested on a violation of probation charge on May 15 – the same day her Expedition was found in a parking lot near Tangles.

Snip

In an injunction, another ex-girlfriend of Gee's told police he broke her dishes, shattered her phone and slashed her tires then threatened to make her life "miserable."

He’s being held without bond on charges unrelated to Cummings’ disappearance and deputies said he’s not the only person of interest in the case.

Saturday, a tip led Nassau County Sheriff’s Office volunteers to search for Cummings on horseback in a wooded area in Hilliard.

A flier from the Nassau County Sheriff’s Office was posted on several doors at the shopping center, asking anyone who had an appointment at the salon or stopped by the area on May 12 to call detectives.

A crime scene unit was parked behind the salon Sunday.

Nassau County Sheriff Bill Leeper said detectives were at the salon searching for information about her disappearance. The salon has been closed since Cummings was reported missing.

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/...r-children-are-without-their-mother/753468793

"Leeper said investigators have reason to believe that Cummings is dead, but continue to search for her and ask anyone that saw Sybert or her 2016 Black Kia Soul in the days before Cummings' disappearance to contact the Sheriff's Office"

Tracking suspect's movements for clues in Nassau mom's disappearance

Suspect is a woman reported missing from PA in 2004 named Kimberly Kessler. Took the identity of a deceased child.

Who is Jennifer Sybert: Suspect in Nassau County mom's disappearance

Evidently there is crime scene tape at the salon and they have not been allowed to reopen. They have the suspect on security footage parking Joleens car. Suspect also had a new injury on her face that seems suspicious to me.

Search is not working properly on my phone (usually doesnt lol) but can anyone find a missing thread for Kimberly Kessler of PA? She was reportrd missing in 2004. Here is the flyer. She is Jennifer S, the suspect at the moment.

Attachments

• Dd0zGNsUwAAYhQb.jpg
    Dd0zGNsUwAAYhQb.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 117
"Leeper said investigators have reason to believe that Cummings is dead, but continue to search for her and ask anyone that saw Sybert or her 2016 Black Kia Soul in the days before Cummings' disappearance to contact the Sheriff's Office"

Tracking suspect's movements for clues in Nassau mom's disappearance

Suspect is a woman reported missing from PA in 2004 named Kimberly Kessler. Took the identity of a deceased child.

Who is Jennifer Sybert: Suspect in Nassau County mom's disappearance

Evidently there is crime scene tape at the salon and they have not been allowed to reopen. They have the suspect on security footage parking Joleens car. Suspect also had a new injury on her face that seems suspicious to me.

This is such a crazy/unexpected turn of events!

Here's the transcript of the presser: Joleen Cummings missing: Sheriff says evidence suggests Nassau mother deceased

Unreal. I read that her co-worker, a hair dresser who was using a fake name, was caught in the video driving Joleen's vehicle. The woman is close to my age- why on earth would she do something to harm this young woman?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry
Back