GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seriously, that poor woman! What a God awful day for her as it was, dealing with the ex before work. Then to have a psycho woman harm her after work at the salon. I honestly don't know what to say about this, other than my heart goes out to Joleen, her family and friends.
Actually, the encounter with the ex-boyfriend Gee was 5 days before Joleen went missing.

Ex-boyfriend named person of interest in woman's disappearance
Five days before she vanished, deputies said, they were called to her home regarding a domestic violence situation between Cummings and Gee. The missing persons report said Cummings didn't want her ex-boyfriend to stay at her house because there was a warrant out for his arrest, but he ran away before deputies arrived.

Also, that article mentions that ...

On Tuesday afternoon, Cummings' Ford Expedition was found in the parking lot of a Home Depot, but there was no sign of the woman. Evidence technicians processed the SUV, then it was towed away.

Sheriff Bill Leeper said there were no signs of violence in the recovered SUV or in Cumming's Hilliard home.

This means to me that when law enforcement later said ...
Missing Yulee woman now believed dead as investigation centers on co-worker

“We have obtained evidence that we are not releasing at this time which leads us to believe that Joleen is not alive,” Leeper said as Johnson bowed her head behind him.

... that the evidence obtained either had to be found in Tangles, Kimberly's vehicle, or one of the places LE searched. I am still thinking that the evidence was found in Tangles.

... that the evidence obtained either had to be found in Tangles, Kimberly's vehicle, or one of the places LE searched. I am still thinking that the evidence was found in Tangles.

I lean towards the evidence being found in Tangled as well. How horrible to thing this woman may have became a victim inside her place of employment.

Tangles is still closed with red crime scene tape on the doors. My guess is thats where it went down. I am not sure what areas they are searching for a body. Several locations are wooded very near the salon. I tried to upload a map of the area but keep being told the file is too large even though it is just a screen shot from my phone.

kd5onp.png

Joleen Cummings: Nassau County deputies to give update in Joleen Cummings case

he Nassau County Sheriff's Office will hold a news conference Friday at 2 p.m. to give an update in the case of missing mother, Joleen Cummings, 34.

Action News Jax has learned the NCSO will be offering a reward for information in the disappearance and presumed death of Cummings. Cummings' mother, Anne Johnson told Action News Jax she will make a plea to the community for anyone with information to come forward. during the news conference.

What is disheartening is that Crime Stoppers had only received 23 tips. People need to see this Kimberly Kessler and start calling in absolutely anything they know about her such as where she would hang out, who she would hang out with, etc. Law enforcement needs to track down where Kimberly was starting with May 12th. With the aliases out there perhaps someone that knows her by another name will be able to offer up some useful information.

New article.
Nassau Sheriff:

Leeper's asking anyone that may have rented a storage unit to Kessler within the past year to come forward. He also asks anyone that's known Kessler to drive a different vehicle, other than her black 2016 Kia Soul to come forward, as well.

He says Kessler has stopped speaking with detectives in the case, so they need the public's cooperation. Leeper adds that once they're finally able to reveal all the details in this case, the community will be 'shocked.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic
Back