GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am hoping that they come out with the info as to how Kessler and Gee are both involved in this. I know I read earlier in the thread that they were linked, but did not say what the relationship was. I am sure Kessler was thinking that Gee was going to be the only one taken down for this when they were looking at him so hard. Glad she is going to be held responsible, as well.
I haven't seen any connection established between Gee and Kessler in the media or by LE or any court documents. I am sure LE is investigating as much as they can into the whereabouts of Kessler and anyone and everyone she has been connected to in the recent past.

You have to wonder if she has done this before. The second link I posted earlier shows a list of other cities she is known to have lived since 2004.

St. Augustine FL, St. Augustine Beach FL, St. Pete FL, Tallahassee FL, Mission KS, Overland Park KS, Shawnee Mission KS, Rochester MN, Nashville TN.

Her current alias was stolen from a child who died at 13 overseas and burried in PA.

Also found a few photos of the facial injuries as they have progressed from arrest.

Agree. Not her first murder I suspect. Only thing I’m curious about is how easy she was found at the rest area her car not far away.

This is just so sad. I hope they find Joleen soon, for the family's sake. I am wondering if this woman has murdered other women before this. As another member said above, they should check the areas that she lived in in the past, to see if there are any other woman missing or found murdered that are unsolved. She looks crazy in her mug shot- who the heck smiles like that when they're a suspect in a missing person's case? Almost like she's enjoying taunting people.......

I agree!!! Definitely needs a psych evaluation done on her. She got into a fight with an employee over sliced lemons.... I want this to go on one of the investigation tv shows so other people in different states (that know her) where she lived can shed more light on her.

I agree!!! Definitely needs a psych evaluation done on her. She got into a fight with an employee over sliced lemons.... I want this to go on one of the investigation tv shows so other people in different states (that know her) where she lived can shed more light on her.
It sounds like it's easy to set her off. Amazing that she hasn't been behind bars before this for something similar. She really is frightening looking- like she enjoys taunting people knowing she's hurt their loved one.

I haven't seen any connection established between Gee and Kessler in the media or by LE or any court documents. I am sure LE is investigating as much as they can into the whereabouts of Kessler and anyone and everyone she has been connected to in the recent past.
I haven't gone back, but I could swear there were reports that Gee was not being cooperative during the investigation of Joleen being missing. Why would he be uncooperative if he had absolutely nothing to do with it and really wanted to find her? But, then again, if all criminals were smart some of us would have had to have different careers! IMO...

I haven't gone back, but I could swear there were reports that Gee was not being cooperative during the investigation of Joleen being missing. Why would he be uncooperative if he had absolutely nothing to do with it and really wanted to find her? But, then again, if all criminals were smart some of us would have had to have different careers! IMO...
From the news reports Gee is an ex-boyfriend. So much of an ex that when he showed up at Joleen's looking for a place to stay she refused which led to the argument/fight with breaking things that led a neighbor to call police. I wouldn't expect, nor did I see, that he would really want to find her. It is not like they were a current couple or living together.

The only thing that I find interesting about Gee is that it was only hours after he was arrested that LE found Sybert/Kessler. And what I find interesting about the way this case has played out so far is law enforcement made no mention whatsoever of having arrested Sybert/Kessler for days after doing so - at least 5 or 6 days - while they announced they had arrested Gee on the same day of his arrest. More so, LE also had mentioned Gee by name as a person of interest and only after he was arrested did they say that he was not the only person of interest that they had without naming Kessler - and that was after she had already been arrested for stealing Joleen's vehicle. So, for me, that does give me some pause that somehow both of them could be involved.

I still suspect that Joleen was killed inside Tangles which leads me to think this was all Kimberly Kessler and no one else.

From the news reports Gee is an ex-boyfriend. So much of an ex that when he showed up at Joleen's looking for a place to stay she refused which led to the argument/fight with breaking things that led a neighbor to call police. I wouldn't expect, nor did I see, that he would really want to find her. It is not like they were a current couple or living together.

The only thing that I find interesting about Gee is that it was only hours after he was arrested that LE found Sybert/Kessler. And what I find interesting about the way this case has played out so far is law enforcement made no mention whatsoever of having arrested Sybert/Kessler for days after doing so - at least 5 or 6 days - while they announced they had arrested Gee on the same day of his arrest. More so, LE also had mentioned Gee by name as a person of interest and only after he was arrested did they say that he was not the only person of interest that they had without naming Kessler - and that was after she had already been arrested for stealing Joleen's vehicle. So, for me, that does give me some pause that somehow both of them could be involved.

I still suspect that Joleen was killed inside Tangles which leads me to think this was all Kimberly Kessler and no one else.

You make some really good points here. Besides the fact they are both arrested I don’t think I have seen where they are connected. I am very amateur at this though.
It is just so oddly coincidental. I mean what are the absolute shocking chances an ex with warrants shows up, you call police, get rid of him, go to work and a psycho workmate kills you that has an assumed name and missing for years ? The story is so sad.

Sure, if he had outstanding warrants for instance. I missed what he was arrested for, specifically, does anyone know?
Violation of felony probation, plus two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
WJXT4 Ashley Harding

Latest and older arrests:

https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Jason_Gee_36310952/

JASON ASHLEY GEE Inmate 60568: Nassau County Jail near Yulee, FL

https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Jason_Gee_1476729/

JASON ASHLEY GEE Inmate 2004020705: Duval County Jail near Jacksonville, FL

Wish there was more updated info for her available. I hadn't not seen much hit the news here. Not hearing of search parties or anything. Sounds like they have at least some evidence connecting kk to her murder but it would mean so much to her family and our community to find her.

You make some really good points here. Besides the fact they are both arrested I don’t think I have seen where they are connected. I am very amateur at this though.
It is just so oddly coincidental. I mean what are the absolute shocking chances an ex with warrants shows up, you call police, get rid of him, go to work and a psycho workmate kills you that has an assumed name and missing for years ? The story is so sad.
Seriously, that poor woman! I honestly don't know what to say about this, other than my heart goes out to Joleen, her family and friends.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon
Back