GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 1m
Musser: Boys did not know #jordandavis had died while being interviewed by police. Musse: "We did not want boys to shutdown. #michaeldunn

I take it this is the guy who did the photo lineup for them to identify. What other witnesses have been on today? Do we know for sure yet whether MCD will take the stand or not.

Did I miss the GF's testimony? Please say no.

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 40s
Musser: Leland Brunson did not make a positive identifications. Narrowed down 2 pics. 1 of them #MichaelDunn

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 4m
Musser: Tevin Thompson identified #MichaelDunn as the shooter.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 14s
Det. Musser testifying Tommie Stornes, Leland Brunson narrowed photo spread pics down to two. Tevin Thompson ID'd #michaeldunn. #dunntrial

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 20s
Musser: The day after #jordandavis shooting, Policed issued a warrant for #michaeldunn. He was arrested at 11a.m.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
Det. Musser interviewed Rhonda Rouer, #MichaelDunn's girlfriend (who Strolla calls fiance)

If I heard right, Musser says child locks were off.

Det. Musser interviewed Rhonda Rouer, #MichaelDunn's girlfriend (who Strolla calls fiance)

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 31s
Det. Musser says red Durango's child locks were OFF when he checked

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 54s
Det Musser: When we reviewed the red SUV, the child locks appeared to be off. #MichaelDunn trial

@WJXTPulliam: The boy victim's testified yesterday that the child Locks on the red SUV were on. Detective Musser says they were off. #michaeldunn

This is driving me crazy. They got the wording wrong!

If I heard right, Musser says child locks were off.

He did, but I think they're getting lost in semantics and wording. Apparently they didn't mean the actual child locks.

The back windows of the Durango of that model year did not go all the way down either. I wonder if what Dunn thought he saw was the glint of the cell phone that he mistook for a gun.

One of the kids that testified yesterday thought the gun had a gold tip and Dunn's fiancée was blonde. Sometimes the lighting at the gas stations have a yellow glow, like to repel insects or they are fluorescent which cast a yellow glow. Does looking out through tinted windows also give things a different color? Like sunglasses?

as i think about it your right, one of the teens said the window was open 3" to 4". ok that being a fact dunn is claiming they stuck the barrel out of the window? he still should have been shot first, if there was a shotgun. jmo

Thank you both for refreshing my memory, counselors. :) I have edited my post accordingly.

nightwatch, I think it would have been more unlikely Dunn was under imminent threat in that scenario. The Durango was higher, and it was a "rifle" after all. Unless the shot/s were going to come with the "rifle" pressed up against the glass or door, it would have been difficult to shoot downward, imo.

Gotta do what ever you can to humanize the murderer.

Thanks for all your work, popsicle.

Popsicle, our Queen of Twitter, so many thanks for your posts. I will be able to go back to the beginning and know everything that happened, thanks to your hard work.

Judge Russell Healey back on the bench. #MichaelDunn defender Cory Strolla now cross-examining JSO Det. Musser.

Thank you both for refreshing my memory, counselors. :) I have edited my post accordingly.

nightwatch, I think it would have been more unlikely Dunn was under imminent threat in that scenario. The Durango was higher, and it was a "rifle" after all. Unless the shot/s were going to come with the "rifle" pressed up against the glass or door, it would have been difficult to shoot downward, imo.

that's a good point, suv being higher. when dunn made up the story about seeing a rifle clearly he did not think about how that lie would play out. jmo

Zuri, are the windows on the SUV the same as with cars?...when they go down it leaves a gap on the side.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
.@strollalaw questioning Det. Musser on JSO career history, crime scene walk through on 11/23/12. #dunntrial #michaeldunn

I am confused about States Attorneys and District Attorneys in Florida. Was Angela Corey assigned to the Zimmerman case as a Special Prosecutor? Do the counties have district attorneys? Or are they called States Attorneys? Thanks for helping me. I have confused myself big time. :)

The state needs to ask the boys what they mean when they say child locks It makes it seem like they were lying and I don't think they were, they were just confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax