DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 45s
Corey has now rested its case #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Back at 1:30

Strolla is now going to argue the state has not presented enough evidence and ask the judge to throw the case out. Standard procedure. Judge will deny.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
We're in recess until 1:30 now. Judge Healey said he needs time to talk w/ attys w/ state having rested its case #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

dunn dunn dunn dunn..will he testify?

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 35s
Strolla is specifically questioning the assumption #JordanDavis was seated in the right rear of SUV and not standing #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

And, HTH could have a boy of his height been standing inside the car?!!!

We're in recess until 1:30 now. Judge Healey said he needs time to talk w/ attys w/ state having rested its case #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Right now, I'm gonna bet no. Though it's going to be hard to present his side of things without testifying, I think.

I won't be watching the defense's case.

Oh good grief, this line of questioning is unbelievable.

The jurors aren't stupid. I'm sure the vast majority of them see that for what it was. A desperate attempt to discredit good hard evidence.

I'm testifying for the decedent!!!

I loved that!!! :floorlaugh: Take that Strolla.

"Judge she's non compliant, she's not saying what I want her to say." :tears:

:rolleyes:

I hear music with your Dunn, Dunn, dunnnn.

Thank you again for your dedication to bringing us the tweets. It really helps as we follow along. :seeya:

BBM

:please: I wanna watch him get shredded!!

I had to step away from the ME testimony, cuz I just didn't want to hear it. I went and re-watched some of the defense opening. And, yes Strolla is basically saying LE didn't investigate enough (they're all incompetent). Witnesses testimonies are biased because they were talking to each other and 911 call (C and A LeBlanc will show that Jordan and all the car occupants were hiding the gun. The boys in the car couldn't even hear what they all were saying (and don't know what Jordan was saying) cuz the music was so loud. Defense opening begins around 37 mins.

Michael Dunn Trial - Day 1 - Part 1 - Opening Statements - YouTube

I had to step away from the ME testimony, cuz I just didn't want to hear it. I went and re-watched some of the defense opening. And, yes Strolla is basically saying LE didn't investigate enough (they're all incompetent). Witnesses testimonies are biased because they were talking to each other and 911 call (C and A LeBlanc will show that Jordan and all the car occupants were hiding the gun. The boys in the car couldn't even hear what they all were saying (and don't know what Jordan was saying) cuz the music was so loud. Defense opening begins around 37 mins.

Michael Dunn Trial - Day 1 - Part 1 - Opening Statements - YouTube

And a couple things:

If that's the only witness he has to testify that the teens were stashing a gun, then they've got an uphill climb. The witness was pretty clear, as I knew he would be, that he didn't actually see that or know they were doing that, it was just an assumption at the time, probably because he thought they were the ones shooting. If that's all Strolla has...

He also said the music was loud enough to rattle windows, yet the sedan was parked right next to them and Rouer herself said the windows were not rattling. Way to exaggerate.

Does anyone know if Strolla will call any of his own eye witnesses? Seems like the state called all the eye witnesses there were...

Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
I'm counting on a rebuttal case.

Do you feel the state's wasn't strong enough?

Had you responding to popsicle!

It was a strong case, as least from what I've read here. However, I'm sure that the defense will bring up a lot of "stuff" and the prosecution may have to pop a few of the defense's balloons, such as that Dunn said he saw a gun.

I think they may re-call the fiancée/gf at that point.

:seeya:
Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
I'm counting on a rebuttal case.

Had you responding to popsicle!

It was a strong case, as least from what I've read here. However, I'm sure that the defense will bring up a lot of "stuff" and the prosecution may have to pop a few of the defense's balloons, such as that Dunn said he saw a gun.

I think they may re-call the fiancée/gf at that point.

I don't think I can handle watching Strolla present his case. I do hope Rouer is recalled to say he never mentioned seeing a gun. I was reading an article by Mark O'Mara posted by someone and even he thinks he should tone it down a bit, especially when he was questioning the teens.

The jurors aren't stupid. I'm sure the vast majority of them see that for what it was. A desperate attempt to discredit good hard evidence.

I loved that!!! :floorlaugh: Take that Strolla.

"Judge she's non compliant, she's not saying what I want her to say." :tears:

:rolleyes:

...well, this is Florida. :)

:seeya:

I don't think I can handle watching Strolla present his case. I do hope Rouer is recalled to say he never mentioned seeing a gun. I was reading an article by Mark O'Mara posted by someone and even he thinks he should tone it down a bit, especially when he was questioning the teens.

I think the only person who can say there was (he saw a gun or stick) is MD. Strolla has definitely been planting the idea based on his questions, but no one else "saw" it except MD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncorliss52