GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what gets me about people walking and driving around with guns. Sure it's their right to defend themselves, but they have no idea how they will react in an emergency. Just like this, are you proud of your firearms expertise now Mr. Dunn? All that training and look where it gets you. jmo

This is what gets me about people walking and driving around with guns. Sure it's their right to defend themselves, but they have no idea how they will react in an emergency. Just like this, are you proud of your firearms expertise now Mr. Dunn? All that training and look where it gets you. jmo

Not to mention, there are FAR too many hotheads out there. God forbid if they all had guns.

I've said it before, I've seen enough of "The First 48" to know that in just ONE moment of anger or perceived insult, so many lives change in that instant. You can't unring the bell or get a "do-over" - it's done.

And most often the people in the Murder Interrogation Room on TF48 end up sobbing and saying how sorry they are. Well, all that "sorry" ain't gonna get you out of jail, and it certainly won't bring back a life.

The worst thing about this , is that he shows absolutely NO remorse. He only comes off (and has said) it was warranted.

I don't know much about this trial, I only have caught a few minutes here and there on HLN in the background. I have two groups questions, if anyone can help me:

1. Are any/none/all of the letters, and specifically the racist letters, that MD wrote from jail going to be available as evidence?

2. Is there any news about the jury composition? How many are there, and how many alternates? Not sequestered, right? What about composition of age, race, gender, vocations? Anything noteworthy from jury selection or other jury observations?

Didn't she tell the clerk that if it was Michael there was nothing to worry about and Strolla got in that it was a good guy with a gun.

He says he came out of his car

Why would she walk toward the gunfire to find out? Just a question in general.

Anyone else getting colored bars?

Yes.

He won't, he wrote in a jailhouse letter that everybody should do the same to teach the thugs a lesson, or words to that effect.

It appears the jailhouse letters were ruled inadmissable. I'm assuming they would have been brought up by now otherwise.

People who flunk police training can carry guns. George Zimmerman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro