GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they weren't very good at being gangsters. Why didn't he just move? It's noise just move your car. I think RR was intelligent enough to find him. jmo

Oh....I don't know... She "doesn't understand self-defense" after all.

Michael Dunn is coming across as a complete <mod snip>. Of course who kills someone over loud music?

He was saving Rhonda's life from blind fire. His fear was well founded (but she didn't come out until he stopped shooting)

How did Rhonda know it was safe to come outside?

I had the tunnel vision.. I love the action he makes to show us what tunnel vision is..

There will be no defense attys putting their clients on the stand today.. LOL/./.

He's gotta take the stand to explain self defense. If you're not from Florida it seems he's not helping himself.

He's sitting all night watching for the red SUV to come. But, he doesn't call the police to protect them? Plus, he leaves his weapon in the car? Not even plausible.

Totally what I was thinking too.

I wouldn't want a gun in the room if I had to sleep with a murderer either.

:floorlaugh:

His excuses are so lame. He didn't know that area he lived in 2 years ago, because he only had a motorcycle? Good Lord. lol

I think it was that he lived there for two years fifteen years ago.

The gangsters would have needed a key card to get in the common area where they were watching the tv.

I guess hotels don't give key cards out to black thugs, do they?

Well ya know if a bunch of black teenagers with long guns come in I'm sure the clerk would say no. :rolleyes:

Is it lunch recess?? I stepped away? The State didn't finish did they?!?

No 20 minute break to discuss something.

One thing I don't get. If he had to use two hands to fire then how did he hit the back of the SUV without leaning out the window or opening his door first?

I wish they hadn't called a twenty minute break, it looked like Dunn was starting to get mad. JMO

Another question. He claims he left the gun with a bullet in the chamber in the car all night, drove home the next morning and put the car in the garage leaving the door open and the gun still in the glove compartment with a bullet in the chamber.

Rachel Leitão &#8207;@RachelLeitao 51s
@xx Nope. Whole courtroom has been reminded by Judge Healey no outbursts, no facial expressions, etc. They're attentive. (jury)

How did Rhonda know it was safe to come outside?

One thing I don't get. If he had to use two hands to fire then how did he hit the back of the SUV without leaning out the window or opening his door first?

Didn't she tell the clerk that if it was Michael there was nothing to worry about and Strolla got in that it was a good guy with a gun.

He says he came out of his car

I wish they hadn't called a twenty minute break, it looked like Dunn was starting to get mad. JMO
JMO-I think there's a decent chance it will turn out ok. MD acts like someone who's narcissistic, entitled, disgusted with people who dare to cross him. He may just stew about the "annoying injustice" he's having to endure. Maybe he'll come back more angry, ready to show who's boss and even up the score. I think he's probably done things like that before.

This is a first for me. Within this thread there is almost 100% agreement that what MD did was wrong and he needs to admit his responsibility in the death of JD. jmo

Another question. He claims he left the gun with a bullet in the chamber in the car all night, drove home the next morning and put the car in the garage leaving the door open and the gun still in the glove compartment with a bullet in the chamber.

I'm trying to remember if the FDLE forensic analyst who testified about the gun, etc. said whether or not there was one in the chamber. Does anybody remember?

Darn, where is the clock to know I've got live feed with WAT. Are they back?

This is a first for me. Within this thread there is almost 100% agreement that what MD did was wrong and he needs to admit his responsibility in the death of JD. jmo

He won't, he wrote in a jailhouse letter that everybody should do the same to teach the thugs a lesson, or words to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668