GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gangsters would have needed a key card to get in the common area where they were watching the tv.

I guess hotels don't give key cards out to black thugs, do they?

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3s
Another sidebar, this one sounded like it was Corey's request #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 17s
We're taking a 20 minute break #DunNTrial

I really hope the jurors are not buying any of this. What seems so obvious to me, hopefully does to them too.

I hope so too, but unfortunately I keep remembering......Florida!

I wish that Florida had juror questions! I would love to hear them right about now :D

The gangsters would have needed a key card to get in the common area where they were watching the tv.

I guess hotels don't give key cards out to black thugs, do they?

As if "gangsters" would need a key card. Wouldn't they just shoot out the front door with their shotgun or ram it with their car? These are "gangsters" after all.

Is it lunch recess?? I stepped away? The State didn't finish did they?!?

I hope so too, but unfortunately I keep remembering......Florida!

This is not at all the same thing.
He did it and ran and then hid and then didn't even jump over the wall and flee when he could have.. :)

He is guilty and they know it..

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan
Corey asks for sidebar. #dunntrial
Dunn still on stand.

20 min break.. maybe they should let the jurors have lunch.

As if "gangsters" would need a key card. Wouldn't they just shoot out the front door with their shotgun or ram it with their car? These are "gangsters" after all.

I guess they weren't very good at being gangsters. Why didn't he just move? It's noise just move your car. I think RR was intelligent enough to find him. jmo

He says "unfortunately it worked out that way" --- I didn't hear any remorse, though he lnows that he took a life. IMO

One life, but the other boys will remember this forever :( I think they are more likely to have the traumatic syndrome compared to MD.

Trying to refresh my memory as to how this place works. Have been watching the trial, and Dunn is a lying manipulative SOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro