GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a load of crap.

He tries to make JD sound like a complete enraged maniac, yet JD has ALL THIS TIME to shoot his "alleged" gun, and does NOTHING.

Is he serious!?!?

OMG, talk about ENTITLEMENT!!

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 34s
#michaeldunn on witness stand for over 2 hours. Appears to be answering questions and looking at, talking to jurors during cross. #dunntrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 46s
Guy: you didn't fire a warning shot? #MichaelDunn: "Of course not", I pointed in the direction of my attacker #DunnTrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
#MichaelDunn - "I have every right of self-defense. I pointed at the direction of my attacker."

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 41s
#MichaelDunn: my intention was to stop an attack, not to take a life. Unfortunately it "worked out that way" #DunnTrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 27s
That's first time #MichaelDunn has said in court that it was unfortunate that #JordanDavis was killed.

Unfortunately JD was behind the door. His intention wasn't to take a life, just to stop the attack. (Right, 9 bullets never kill anyone)

he had tunnel vision, the red wall of the door didn't register. He didn't realize how many shots there were because adrenalin, the fear affected his perception.

This is such a load of crap.

He tries to make JD sound like a complete enraged maniac, yet JD has ALL THIS TIME to shoot his "alleged" gun, and does NOTHING.

Is he serious!?!?

OMG, talk about ENTITLEMENT!!

JMO-I think he's manufacturing the story, but he's not smart enough to attempt to tell something that sounds like it happened in real life, time-wise. His stories sound like he's giving the detailed plot of a long movie.
(And, of course, there is an addition storyline where he also takes the role of prince charming to his Rhonda...)

He was saving Rhonda's life from blind fire. His fear was well founded (but she didn't come out until he stopped shooting)

Saving his and RR's life from that lethal loud music… and a car full of teens who are fleeing for their lives from the madman who is unloading 10 shots into their car.

He says "unfortunately it worked out that way" --- I didn't hear any remorse, though he lnows that he took a life. IMO

The more he talks the more ridiculous his story gets. I just hope he is found guilty.

Well, he certainly has his psycho-babble down and his "quotes" from JD down pat. Just keep repeating over and over and show your superiority as a crime-scene analyst.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 40s
#michaeldunn is not wavering during State Atty's Office cross examination, he is sticking to story he feared for life, was afraid of red SUV

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 44s
#MichaelDunn says he got out of his car to get out of "the line of fire" by being behind their car #DunnTrial

He thought to get out of the line of fire but got out of his car

Then he put his gun back in the glove box although the gangsters were still out there and he was so afraid.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 14s
#MichaelDunn says he was shooting to "keep their heads down". Hit taillight, but says that would still make noise #DunnTrial

The driver did not threaten MD in any way.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 15s
Guy: You thought everyone in the car were "thugs and gangsters"? #MichaelDunn: after the way they acted, yes. #DunnTrial

I had the tunnel vision.. I love the action he makes to show us what tunnel vision is..

There will be no defense attys putting their clients on the stand today.. LOL/./.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao now
State Atty's Office questioning #michaeldunn on leaving Gate gas after shooting at red SUV. #duntrial

My cell phone was set on google maps.

You are familiar with 911, are you? Three digits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro