Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 24s
#MichaelDunn: I was done, I wasn't going to ask again, it was #JordanDavis who escalated it, then became 'life or death' #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 45s
"It wasn't loud, it was obnoxious" says #michaeldunn on the stand. "I asked them for a common courtesy" in reference to music #dunntrial

I was Done..

I was Done..

What does that mean??? HMMM..

He was done.

JMO

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 59s
#MichaelDunn - "It was #JordanDavis who kept escalating it until I had no choice but to defend myself. It was life or death."

He never told the police that JD said this **** is going down.

MD says he mischaracterized it because of lack of sleep.

MD didn't tell the police that there were two guys in the back seat looking menacing.

He did not think it was relevant.

You knew you were interviewed for murder?

There was no doubt in his mind that it was a firearm but he told the police it could have been a stick.

Picture anything that looks like a barrel with a metal patina.

It was not his imagination that he came out of that car.

When he was a kid his parents didn't like rock.

His rear mirror was vibrating.
He wasn't going to ask them again.
It was life and death.

After he hears "i'm going to ****ing kill you" he gets worried. His window is down, the music is on.
Are you saying that you can hear him over that?

He told JD are you talking about me because he wanted to de-escalate.

He had the perfect opportunity to point out to MD that the police could have searched immediately for a weapon, if he hadn't left the scene!

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 49s
#michaeldunn says he could hear #jordandavis yelling at him over music, bass, w/ window up during cross by State Atty's Office. #dunntrial

He thought JD might have been singing so he wanted to be sure.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 41s
#MichaelDunn continues to say he wanted to "de-escalate" the situation, hoped to achieve by rolling window down to talk again #DunnTrial

This is really hysterical. In a sad way.

They could have been singing???

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 24s
Guy: "You were being disrespected by a mouthy teenager, weren't you?" #MichaelDunn: I was being threatened #DunnTrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 16s
Prosecutor John Guy - "You were being disrespected by a mouthy teenager, weren't you?" #MichaelDunn - "No, I was being threatened."

Good! Mr. Guy is talking about the heavily tinted windows and what he could see.

ASk him..

" in your life have you ever said I could kill you to someone?"

Other than to provoke the situation further, why would he roll down a window and ask "Are you talking about me?". Grrrrr!

The windows were tinted.

He knew there were two in the back seat.

He knew there was a shape in the front seat.

The rear windows were down, both of them.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 16s
#michaeldunn making eye contact w/ jurors while answering questions from State Atty's Office during cross examination. #dunntrial

Other than to provoke the situation further, why would he roll down a window and ask "Are you talking about me?". Grrrrr!

Certain phrases he uses either sound like they are out of pop psych books or movies. This particular quote sounds like it's a slight variation of the phrase from Taxi Driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710