GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thugs sure like to give a lot of warning they are going to kill you. They're like movie villiams. They talk and talk and give you enough time devise an escape. All this threatening and talking and Jordan didn't get a single shot off, huh?

The Durango door didn't hit his Jetta.

He wrote in a letter that it was parked too close, he couldn't exit his door.

Wasn't it MD who was parked too close since he arrived later? (the drinks I think)

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3s
#MichaelDunn: "I'm not going to forfeit my life for somebody" #DunnTrial

What the????? Their cars were parked so close that MD couldn't get out of the car, but the Durango could open the door all the way without hitting MD's car? :lol:

Alrighty then. :doh:

To bad Dunn has no humility. It would serve him better now than his ego inflated attitude.

Certain phrases he uses either sound like they are out of pop psych books or movies. This particular quote sounds like it's a slight variation of the phrase from Taxi Driver.

It is from Taxi Driver. It's when Travis Bickle the character DeNiro played is talking to himself in mirror and acting out a confrontation in which he draws his gun.

Taxi Driver - You Talkin' me? - YouTube

I wouldn't object to him adding anything without being asked.

Me either but I think he did that not because he doesn't want him to talk but to put him in check. "Prosecutor is in charge not you .."

KWIM?

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 9s
Now #MichaelDunn says if you listen to video "you can hear some kind of pop" toward him. First time he's said that on the record.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
#michaeldunn is sticking to his story during State Atty's Office cross examination, feared for his life during altercation w/ #jordandavis.

Thankfully he didn't shoot MD.

There was a pop in the video. I don't know if it was a shotgun. Admits that it didn't sound like a shotgun and he only heard it on the audio.

He might have been beaten.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 19s
#MichaelDunn: I had no idea what his intentions were, and I didn't want to find out #DunnTrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 32s
#MichaelDunn 6'4'', 258lbs. #JordanDavis 5'11", 145lbs.

Who thinks the Defense atty is Carping in his pants at the moment??

"Any guy with a gun is deadly.". You got that right, MD

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 26s
#MichaelDunn says he wanted #JordanDavis to hear him say that Davis wasn't going to kill him- come off strong #DunnTrial

Oh my goodness, I'm weeping, he's burying himself. Guy is asking EXACTLY what I hoped he would and imagined I would in my head.

Something happened inside him and his paralysis left.

He had no idea that the police would have access to his letters but he's glad because the police has access to the nightmare he's going through.

(whoa, he needs to fire his attorney if Strolla didn't tell him not to write any stupid stuff in the jailhouse letters)

he didn't know they had access to his personal stuff...mail. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member