GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we have a sidebar now....Which trial is everyone headed to while jury deliberates? Amanda?

Thank goodness for TheTawniDilly and CroakerQueen as when it rains, it pours as to trials.

I hope I don't offend anyone, but MD is a racist and can't seem to get through his head that AA males in a car listening to loud rap music is just that. it's not life threatening to anyone, and they have as much right to be there as he does. He doesn't have to like it , but they don't have to like him, either.

This DA is jumping around too much for me. I wish he would have gone with the events in chronological order. Jmo

That is a technique used to trip them up and it appears to be working. Juan Martinez used it expertly. Perjurors only seem to remember their "facts" in chronological order, for the most part, if I recall correctly.

Isn't it interesting that he does not have his sons number programmed into his phone in order to recognize it.

You were a suspect in a fatal shooting. LE isn't going to welcome you with pastries and coffee. They're going to interrogate you.

He comes off as so entitled, above it all, no remorse, no regret (except when he talks about the dog). Knows more than everyone else.

I have decided to call him MDB, with emphasis on the "DB" part.

LE was argumentative. Maybe because they didn't believe what he was telling them!!!

In the clip I saw the officer was calm, but pointing out his inconsistencies, I guess that's argumentative. You know, not just accepting what he says as gospel.

I hope I don't offend anyone, but MD is a racist and can't seem to get through his head that AA males in a car listening to loud rap music is just that. it's not life threatening to anyone, and they have as much right to be there as he does. He doesn't have to like it , but they don't have to like him, either.

ITA. Not offensive at all, you sum it up well.

My uncle used to fly planes. Took lessons and would take us flying sometimes. This is NOT a hobby for the poor or middle income, in my opinion. It costs a good amount of money to take the lessons and then to rent the planes.

This clown reminds me of the entitled jerks I went to HS with (and saw out and about after HS, without much changing). Acting as if they could do anything because of WHO THEY ARE. Well, one day, everyone is going to have to pony up what they owe, and these chumps are going to owe BIG TIME.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 22s
Prosecutor John Guy bringing up that #MichaelDunn's story w/ detectives has changed now that trial has started.

Musser sounded like Chris Collinsworth, the NFL analyst in his interview with Dunn.

Isn't it interesting that he does not have his sons number programmed into his phone in order to recognize it.

That happens when you only see your kid three times in fifteen years :banghead:

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 57s
Guy: bottom line is, you never initially told police about the imminent threat from #JordanDavis? #MichaelDunn: I may have mischaracterized

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 29s
Guy: why didn't you initially tell Sheriff's Office you saw two people in back seat? #MichaelDunn: didn't think it was relevant #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 4s
#MichaelDunn says after told there was no weapon w/ teens he thought Davis had "shotgun or stick", but really thinks shotgun #DunnTrial

That is a technique used to trip them up and it appears to be working. Juan Martinez used it expertly. Perjurors only seem to remember their "facts" in chronological order, for the most part, if I recall correctly.

I guess, but it makes me feel like they might miss some points. Hopefully not.:seeya:

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
#MichaelDunn told detectives it was "either a barrel or a stick." NOT what he's saying now.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 54s
#MichaelDunn says w/ just 3 hrs of sleep he misspoke when he said could have been a stick #DunnTrial

Just please please let him keep talking.. PLEASE...

He is hanging himself with each sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louise3425