GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 6s
#MichaelDunn still insistent #JordanDavis was a threat, got out of car #DunnTrial

Dunn is NEVER wrong. He is correct about everything, y'all.

SMH.

Over/under on him blowing his top before this is over?

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
"I saw 4 inches of a thick barrel" #michaeldunn maintains during cross examination from State Atty's Office, says #jordandavis was a threat

I don't like how he is getting away with asking questions back at Mr. Guy. :snooty:

I'm as white as rice, and I wouldn't be offended at "cracker" as much as I'd be insulted by someone just being disrepectful. But it's still not enough to kill someone.

And you know what I've found? Being polite and just joking with someone diffuses situations PRETTY darn quickly. Getting angry only throws gas on the fire.

Ditto!! Kindness really goes a long way :)

Dunn is telling the prosecutor how to do his job.
I can just see him bullying his girlfriend!

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 14s
Prosecutor John Guy trying to show that #MichaelDunn is lying.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 23s
#MichaelDunn now says he didn't characterize it as " music", that was Rouer characterization. He would have said "rap crap" #DunnTrial

Jordan Davis never got out of his car, did he.

Yes he did, his head cleared the top of the car.

I couldn't tell you what he looked like.

You were interviewed by the police. You're the stoic one. You remained calm for Rhonda.

If I had called the music anything I would have said it was rap crap. music is not a term I would have used.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 19s
#MichaelDunn: she could have imagined I said that. Guy: you could have imagined the teens had a gun. #DunnTrial

I don't like how he is getting away with asking questions back at Mr. Guy. :snooty:
I am hoping Mr. Guy is taking his time, allowing some snark, before he really goes after him.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 56s
#MichaelDunn says " music" is not a term he would have used. He's more likely to say "rap crap."

He just blatantly lied. He said there was no music playing, and he JUST testified earlier that the music was playing super loud when the pulled in, and he decided to park there ANYWAY because the other spots were too far.

L I A R

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 38s
Strolla objects again for improper impeachment, sidebar. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 38s
Strolla objects again for improper impeachment, sidebar. #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 47s
Counsel at side bar with Judge Healey after multiple objections from @strollalaw during State Atty's Office cross of #michaeldunn #dunntrial

It would be nice if they had the testimony of the hotel workers to testify that she wasn't a wreck.

He was waiting for a red SUV to come. (Wouldn't it be nice to be safely hidden in the room? If you're waiting for the gangster and if your gf is a wreck?)

And if he was so afraid of retaliation, WHY would he have left the gun in the glovebox??!?!

i think he's trying to throw Ronda under the bus.

I'm half happy Guy is questioning him and half-wishing it was AC doing it.

This is unbelievable..

Clearly he is an expert in everything.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oo DEE oo