GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
State Atty's Office referencing #michaeldunn's jailhouse letter to cousin, Dunn says he wrote to explain to family what really happened.

Backpedaling. His door was open, but MD didn't know where his body was.

I think Dunn may begin to show his angry-side.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
Cory Strolla trying to say that #MichaelDunn letters can't be used because they aren't sworn statements. Judge overrules objection.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 41s
Guy now starts reading from letter, Strolla objects for "improper impeachment". Sustained. #DunnTrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 45s
#MichaelDunn tells prosecutor #JordanDavis' door was open when he fired. "He sure was." Dunn says Guy is splitting hairs.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 22s
Guy: did you write that you saw the person jump back in the SUV after went for your weapon? #MichaelDunn: yes #DunnTrial

Oh Mr Dunn. Not a good idea to show attitude now....

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 9s
Wow, #MichaelDunn & prosecutor Guy are being tough on each other. Expected prosecutor to be, but Dunn firing back is risky

The sheriff read his constitutional rights and he agreed to be interviewed.

MD: It would have been nice for you to show the tape

We're not done.

MD: if you look at the bullet hole you will see the door was open.

The door would stay open if the SUV was backing up, not closing!!

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 5s
Guy: are you telling me that #JordanDavis closed the door after being shot in the aorta? #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 31s
#michaeldunn getting a little sassy with State Atty's Office cross examination of his testimony, letter to family. #dunntrial

He reeks of sarcasm, entitlement, he really isn't helping himself, good. :)

This is the man who's been carrying on for so long saying you're dead something something and as soon as MD turns away from him he changes his mind?

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 37s
#MichaelDunn now says #JordanDavis dove back in to car "as he was firing", Dunn says splitting hairs on how much outside of SUV #DunnTrial

To some people it is.

I'm as white as rice, and I wouldn't be offended at "cracker" as much as I'd be insulted by someone just being disrepectful. But it's still not enough to kill someone.

And you know what I've found? Being polite and just joking with someone diffuses situations PRETTY darn quickly. Getting angry only throws gas on the fire.

I can't seem to wipe the snarky smile off my face. I think he is hanging himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme