GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late to this gig, but I found it almost laughable how he tried to say they called him a "cracker." As if that is SUCH a high insult to white people.

Dude please. If you were Pinocchio your nose would out of the courtroom doors.

To some people it is.

I think I will go clean my toilets for awhile..

Seems appropriate..

:)

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 14s
#MichaelDunn: I spoke to police freely, "I had nothing to hide" #DunnTrial

I'm late to this gig, but I found it almost laughable how he tried to say they called him a "cracker." As if that is SUCH a high insult to white people.

Dude please. If you were Pinocchio your nose would out of the courtroom doors.

BBM

Ooooh! Taking him back to the time when southerners owned large swaths of land and owned lots of people. How insulting.

He was still in a strange state of mind after his traumatic experience and lost sense of time sitting in a room with cameras. He spoke freely because he had nothing to hide. He was not rude, evasive or disrespectful. He did not know there was a warrant for his arrest.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 17s
ASA John Guy is now up for cross examination: "Mr. Dunn, you love Rhonda Rouer?" #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 51s
ASA John Guy is now up for cross examination: "Mr. Dunn, you love Rhonda Rouer?" #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 8s
Guy asking #MichaelDunn why he never told Rouer teens had a weapon, Dunn says he did #DunnTrial

Oh, darn, I'd so wanted to see Angela Corey take him down.

She was a wreck because he had just fired into a car with human beings in it.

He did not tell her that there was a weapon? He thought he was very clear that "they" came out of their car and advanced on him.

Did you say they had a sword? You used the word gun?

Oh poor you, Michael Dunn!
Poor me, poor me. Pour me a drink!
You killed a kid. You want us to think you are a victim?

Ohhh God!! I'd love to see Juan Martinez taking this guy on!!

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 14s
Only a few questions in a Guy gets "argumentative", Strolla objects and is sustained #DunnTrial

To some people it is.

I agree that it is an offensive term. But, I live in N. Florida and I've never heard it used heard here, even from obviously racists peeps (and we have many). JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme