GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 9s
Cory Strolla pointing out that #MichaelDunn had pilots license, passport, $$ in bank, friends w/ planes - could have fled country but didn't

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 36s
WHY isn't #MichaelDunn's fed agent friend called to the stand to testify??

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Strolla now walking through all the things #MichaelDunn didn't do, like go to his airplane, get a bus ticket, etc #DunnTrial

He knew he hadn't done anything wrong but had trouble getting her understand it.

He didn't think he'd be arrested for murder.

He still has a valid passport and a driver's licence. He had money in the bank (wait, what I thought he's indigent?)

How does an indigent person fly planes?

Through his father. All of that wonderful flying, skeet shooting, etc... seems to be through his father.

He knew he hadn't done anything wrong but had trouble getting her understand it.

He didn't think he'd be arrested for murder.

He still has a valid passport and a driver's licence. He had money in the bank (wait, what I thought he's indigent?)

How does an indigent person fly planes?

And, wasn't her testimony that he told her to get in the car!

He wasn't thinking of her when he told her that, was he?

I wonder how much he is enjoying his concealed carry permit now?

Double-dip day, folks. Amanda Hayes is also on the stand, testifying! Thank goodness for archives and You-Tube!

He told the police "I know why you're calling, it was self defence, I'm on my way to a LE officer's home right now to make a report."

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 10s
#MichaelDunn's 1st comment to JSO on phone: know why you're calling, was self defense. on my way to Brevard SO to make a report #DUnnTrial

What would you have done if Ken was in Washington that day?

She showed up at the neighbor's later. They were drinking water (because it's good to stay hydrated)

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 4s
#MichaelDunn is nearing 90 minutes on the stand #DunnTrial

Hand sitting time for me. He's insulting my intelligence. Jmo

ciao

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom now
#MichaelDunn says he was confused when Brevard SO showed up bc he thought plans had been made to turn self in #DunnTrial

I'm late to this gig, but I found it almost laughable how he tried to say they called him a "cracker." As if that is SUCH a high insult to white people.

Dude please. If you were Pinocchio your nose would out of the courtroom doors.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 26s
Brevard Co. deputy called #MichaelDunn shortly after #JSO detective did. "I need you to come out with your shirt off and your hands up."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro