GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good grief, his story is total BS.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 48s
Prosecutor John Guy is coming at #MichaelDunn hard. Guy has to dislodge Dunn's claims

It would be nice if they had the testimony of the hotel workers to testify that she wasn't a wreck.

He was waiting for a red SUV to come. (Wouldn't it be nice to be safely hidden in the room? If you're waiting for the gangster and if your gf is a wreck?)

"She doesn't understand self-defense"
She is just a stupid woman

OK, so he is WAITING for the red SUV but DID NOT call 911?

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 57s
#MichaelDunn can't say how many times he mentioned the gun on drive home, but did #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 5s
Guy: the truth is that you never told Rouer they had a gun. #MichaelDunn: "you weren't there", I mentioned it #DunnTrial

It's cross examination, you're overruled, mr. Strolla.

You never told RR there was a gun. - You were not there.

I bet Mr. Guy is going to Call Ronda on rebuttal to refute his testimony.

The truth is JD was inside the SUV when you shot him.
-That is incorrect.

(This will bury him imo)

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 9s
Guy now bringing up a letter #MichaelDunn wrote to his brother about what happened that night #DunnTrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
Prosecutor brings up #MichaelDunn letter he wrote to brother. Dunn - State attorney and media putting out "lies & misinformation."

I can't even wrap my North Florida mind around the concept of Orange Park "gangsters"

"She doesn't understand self-defense"
She is just a stupid woman

But she does understand cold-blooded murder. It's Dunn who doesn't understand "self defense." JMO. OMO. MOO.

"the truth is you never told the love of your life they had a gun"

(We all heard the tape of the gunshots.

There was no time for the other guys to get Jordan back in the car and drive away. )

Reading a letter that is not in evidence, to impeach witness. He wrote that to his brother as therapy. Strolla objects, is overruled.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 12s
Strolla objecting to entering the letter in to evidence, he's overruled #DunnTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro