GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my opinion that MD is showing a part of his true nature that has gotten him away with much in his life to this point. I don't think it will help him this time if the jurors have any common sense.

Not a sniffle nor a kerchief since cross started. Sometimes I wonder if they rub vicks on the hanky :waitasec:

This is the man who's been carrying on for so long saying you're dead something something and as soon as MD turns away from him he changes his mind?

Yeah, I'm gonna stand here holding a shotgun while you put three bullets in me. Completely unbelievable.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 37s
Judge Healey says objection is overruled. State Atty's Office continues to question #michaeldunn on music coming from red SUV. #dunntrial

JM would have this guy screaming at him and jumping over the witness chair by now!!

This DA is jumping around too much for me. I wish he would have gone with the events in chronological order. Jmo

Not a sniffle nor a kerchief since cross started. Sometimes I wonder if they rub vicks on the hanky :waitasec:

That made me Really LOL.

I would not doubt it.

He has no remorse, He has no shame over what he has done. He feels entitled.

Isn't there a smile for "Defendant in an Arse??"

So if it's clear that the door was open, from the dowel rods, why didn't the defense bring their own expert to testify that? They just rely on MD's expertise?

LE was argumentative. Maybe because they didn't believe what he was telling them!!!

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 49s
#michaeldunn maintains he has nothing to hide during cross examination by State Atty's Office. #dunntrial

He was too tired and stressed to understand his rights to remain silent and stop answering questions.

(why would that change the truth though?)

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
Reminder - #MichaelDunn, even if convicted on all charges, faces up to life in prison w/o parole, NOT death penalty

This DA is jumping around too much for me. I wish he would have gone with the events in chronological order. Jmo

He's trying to jump around deliberately to try and get Dunn off his game. It's harder to remember a lie if things are put out of order. JMO

God what I wouldn't give for a; DID I ASK YOU!!

I'm hoping Mr. Guy uses more material from his interview to impeach him. I listened to it the other day and the detectives questioning him sure got out the inconsistencies. Crossing my fingers on this as we ARE in FL!

Good Lord! :doh: This announcer dude on JAX4 thinks Dunn is doing a good job. :waitasec:

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 44s
#michaeldunn seems calm on stand, even as State Atty's Office gets louder, more excited during cross examin. @strollalaw asks for sidebar.

I watched the interview. Mussed was almost folksy in his manner. It was not an interrogation. Both detectives were pleasant. Dunn 's answers to this cross are totally inconsistent with his interview with JSO. JMO

LE was argumentative. Maybe because they didn't believe what he was telling them!!!

He seems to think he's such a poor widdle diddums, he like to make it sound like he's the victim. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro