GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
but Scarlett! They weren't kids! One was like 20 years old! or something. And after Dunn shot at the suv, the black kids left the scene! Both parties must be guilty of something, no?

FFS! Put aside the fact that the racist, lying Michael Dunn, is the one on trial for murder, and the evidence is overwhelming, some want both sides to share responsibility. Hmm, I wonder why?

JMO, Respectfully, they were kids. No, I don't believe both parties are guilty.

MD is not king of the world. He doesn't get to order other drivers around, and then start shooting them when he doesn't find them obedient enough to his demands. If he really thought there was a problem, he could have dialed 911. It's an pretty easy number to remember.

but Scarlett! They weren't kids! One was like 20 years old! or something. And after Dunn shot at the suv, the black kids left the scene! Both parties must be guilty of something, no?

FFS! Put aside the fact that the racist, lying Michael Dunn, is the one on trial for murder, and the evidence is overwhelming, some want both sides to share responsibility. Hmm, I wonder why?

I assume you are being sarcastic. The human brain is not fully mature until age 26. So, yes they are kids. I really hope this jury will do the obvious right thing and adjudicate him GUILTY. I have zero tolerance for bigoted, abusive, racist thugs like him.

BBM

Wow! He was planning to chuck nuns. How low can ya go? :banghead:

OMG, you made me laugh. It's been one of those tough days today. Tomorrow is a new one, good. Thanks for the smile!

I assume you are being sarcastic. The human brain is not fully mature until age 26. So, yes they are kids. I really hope this jury will do the obvious right thing and adjudicate him GUILTY. I have zero tolerance for bigoted, abusive, racist thugs like him.

I could be wrong but I think McCoy really was being sarcastic. MD did not think they were just kids because he is such a poor judge of character, I think. MD certainly has a short fuse. He hides it well but you can see him burning inside. jmo

I could be wrong but I think McCoy really was being sarcastic. MD did not think they were just kids because he is such a poor judge of character, I think. MD certainly has a short fuse. He hides it well but you can see him burning inside. jmo

I thought so too!

I saw a little bit of the trial on HLN yesterday.

----------
Hi Kensie! I have been watching some on HLN, saw nan tonight. I think that Frank Taaffe (whatever) is driving her nuts. I also think it is the sataions idea to have him on. Talk about a racist!! he's no.1 in my book. I wonder what people would say if this were reversed. A car full of white kids and a black man shot one of them? This is all insane. I just hope the jury comes up with what they feel is the right thing to do. IMO. O/T I went out tonight!! :floorlaugh: went to Wallyworld to do some shopping. felt so good.:loveyou:

Nor do I.

JMO, Respectfully, they were kids. No, I don't believe both parties are guilty.

MD is not king of the world. He doesn't get to order other drivers around, and then start shooting them when he doesn't find them obedient enough to his demands. If he really thought there was a problem, he could have dialed 911. It's an pretty easy number to remember.

I was. That elusive eyeroll smiley could have come in handy in that post, me thinks.

Lets see if Jordan shot at him there would be gun residue on his hands. And I guess he went searching for the shell casing to throw that away with the big shot gun....

Imo one could see where this whole Dunn investigation was going to go when arrested and brought in for questioning Dunn asked for a magazine. Really! Who does that? Another smartest man in the room done in buy his own ego. When convicted and at sentencing, imo the prosecutor will bring in a lot of Dunn's character issues. jmo

ciao

The margins are gone! I cant thank unless I scroll waaaaaaayyyyyy down the line.:laughcry: :loveyou:

By Jove the lines are back!!:floorlaugh:

Imo one could see where this whole Dunn investigation was going to go when arrested and bought in for questioning Dunn asked for a magazine. Really! Who does that? Another smartest man in the room done in buy his own ego. When convicted and at sentencing, imo the prosecutor will bring in a lot of Dunn's character issues. jmo

ciao

Jodi displayed similar behavior when she was arrested, asking for them to turn the AC off, asking for a sweater, etc. I think it's demonstrative of narcissism.

Jodi displayed similar behavior when she was arrested, asking for them to turn the AC off, asking for a sweater, etc. I think it's demonstrative of narcissism.

I'd have to agree.

OT I love tapatalk, but for those of us that post from our cellphones, geez at times what a challenge. It is nice to keep up with the conversations no matter where we are. Lol

ciao

Completely different kind of case, but Florida did get the Bob Ward murder case right IMO. I never bought his story, but I felt like the jury could be fooled with the painting of victim in that one. Jury didn't buy it, asked a lot of questions during deliberation.

IMO, the jury here is only waivering between 1st degree and 2nd, probably regarding his intent.

I think if he had his weapon on his person *first* and somehow angrily, reactively shot at the boys, that might be 2nd degree. (If I were a juror.)

MD confronted, then reached into his glove box for the weapon and fired that many shots into an occupied vehicle. For me this raises it to 1st degree.

He made a decision to get the gun when he could have just let the whole thing go.
-----------
Corg, I hope you are right. I hope the jury realizes he could have killed four kids that night! That is nothing to sneeze at~ four lives could have been lost. I'd drive like a Bat out of he!! to get out of there too. He sneers when he sits there!!! Oh God let them find him guilty..:loveyou:
Again, I just think they are taking their time on the degree of the crime, not the guilt of shooting the victim.

P S getting message my message is too short! :floorlaugh: :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member