GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO but if he had thought he did nothing wrong he would have called 911 and wouldn't have felt like he needed to lie in the witness booth.

It definitely sounds as if MD could have mistaken some of the lyrics of this song as coming from JD's mouth. How sad is that? jmo

I noticed the similarities. Also, I had the understanding from reading in the "witness documents" section that the shots started as the Durango was backing out. And Tommy said he left to get away from the shooting. That makes sense to me.

Has anyone see a doc. with the jury instructions? I've looked, but can't find it. TIA!

It definitely sounds as if MD could have mistaken some of the lyrics of this song as coming from JD's mouth. How sad is that? jmo

If that is the case it goes to show that MD was looking for a fight. Paying way more attention to the boys because they were annoying him. Because he was in a state of offense. He pulled up saw the car full of boys, pounding their music, Not doing a darn thing and picked a fight.

That is MOO but I don't see any other way to look at it.

Those kids were doing nothing to him. Nothing. No gun, No beating on his car, Nothing..

I hope they come back today..

JMO but if he had thought he did nothing wrong he would have called 911 and wouldn't have felt like he needed to lie in the witness booth.

Exactly. Lets look for a moment at other self defense cases. If you really feel you have a self defense position you don't bolt. You stay right there. I think he was drunk, I think he knew that he had just shot at people for no good reason and was hoping to get away with it.

MOO

If that is the case it goes to show that MD was looking for a fight. Paying way more attention to the boys because they were annoying him. Because he was in a state of offense. He pulled up saw the car full of boys, pounding their music, Not doing a darn thing and picked a fight.

Those kids were doing nothing to him. Nothing. No gun, No beating on his car, Nothing..

Exactly.
JMO-Another key issue is that he expects to be obeyed. If he's crossed, well, there are going to be consequences.

FL is really a wonderful place to be. It sunny (most of the time) its warm most of the time. So please don't saw us off.

Not really engaging in this case, just reading up some while Hayes trial has an off day....

Just want to say QueenD no worries, we still love FLA! :sunshine:

They just need to get their government/courts working right (Casey Anthony, 2000 Pres. election/hanging chads, etc. :giggle:).
But hey, not like the rest of the country does not have it's issues. I live in Michigan, let's not go into Detroit politics (and corrupt Mayors).....:facepalm:

Anyhoo, prolly join you all in verdict watch today, but I don't know enough to say much so will just :lurk:
:seeya: Have a good day all.

It is also possible MD heard words from the song and attributed them to Jordan.
Whether intentionally or mistakenly does not matter to me. He pushed the matter where it did not need to go had he just let the boys leave.

Good morning WS! I'm praying for justice for Jordan Davis & his family.
anagu7eb.jpg

Day 4 - Part 4 @ 6:32 mark there is a picture of MD and RR sitting at a table for two sitting right next to the DJ's table, set off by themselves completely excluded from the rest of the wedding tables and family. That had to have gotten under MD's skin and that is why they left, in my opinion. There is nothing worse then trying to put a table together for a wedding reception when it comes to family because of family issues. The whole idea of a wedding is to bring everyone together to share the joy. The picture speaks volumes unless MD requested he be separated from the rest of the family. So did JD die because MD felt slighted at his son's wedding and vented his frustration on the car next to him just because of the loud music? Just look at MD's face as he views that picture. jmo

Michael Dunn Trial - Day 4 - Part 4 (Jordan's Father) - YouTube

It is also possible MD heard words from the song and attributed them to Jordan.
Whether intentionally or mistakenly does not matter to me. He pushed the matter where it did not need to go had he just let the boys leave.
TBH, In my book it does not matter. You don't shoot people over words. Especially those in a car, not hurting you.

I remember in MD's testimony, he said his left ear was hurt in an accident and he could not hear..plus his window was down...how could he hear specifically anything Jason said?

Exactly.
JMO-Another key issue is that he expects to be obeyed. If he's crossed, well, there are going to be consequences.

BBM - That's a huge point, too. How many times did he mention "common courtesy" as an excuse while on the stand? I think that point rather succinctly explains RR's behavior in this case as well.

Been watching via youtube. Dunn is the double of Ricky Gervais.

Look at Dunn staring down Jordan's dad. Jordan's dad just stood there until Mr Davis attorney tried to walk him back It is at about 1:35 forward. Trying to decide what Dunn's hand gesture at his mouth was trying to convey. This guy is Not alright upstairs as he claimed to the detective. Hope Rhonda will steer clear of this guy.
Dunn Denied Bond - WJXT4 - YouTube

Good Morning WS Friends!!!

I hope the jury delivers a swift, fair verdict.

If deliberations go into late afternoon on Friday, I am afraid it will be because of a holdout. Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself already. Looking forward to Jury Watch chat!
:loveyou:

Look at Dunn staring down Jordan's dad. Jordan's dad just stood there until Mr Davis attorney tried to walk him back It is at about 1:35 forward. Trying to decide what Dunn's hand gesture at his mouth was trying to convey. This guy is Not alright upstairs as he claimed to the detective. Hope Rhonda will steer clear of this guy.
Dunn Denied Bond - WJXT4 - YouTube

Oh, wow. Very telling. How could he even look at the father like that and what was MD mouthing under his hand? It was definitely something from the look on MD's face. JD's father had nothing to do with what happened. jmo

Well I have been thinking this ever since I heard the details of the night. I personally think that JD was singing with the music (term used loosely) and no doubt in the lyrics they were talking about kill this and kill that. Sorry to say that are typical lyrics for this music style. Then when Dunn rolled down the window again and engaged (escalate the situation) him "are you talking about/to me" of course he said yes. He was probably just taunting MD and he rest is history. I was surprised that some mention of this never was heard in court.

Spot on!

Something that I also think is being overlooked is that both the car carrying Jordan and Dunn's car were only going to be there for a matter of minutes. He wasn't going to have to sit and listen to it for hours on end. It was just a case of a quick stop to nip into the shop to get cigarettes and in Dunn's case for his girlfriend to pick up a bottle of wine and some snacks. In and out - that's it! Those boys would have been pulling out of there soon enough, and their loud music going with them.

I could better understand him complaining if he had to sit there for hours being subjected to torture by ear - but it was just two cars pulling in to pick up things from a shop and was going to be a temporary assault on his auditory senses at worst. Both would be on their way in moments and no harm done.

If this guy gets convicted (and I sincerely hope he does) - having listened to the interviews with Dunn's neighbours and read his letters from jail - I think a great deal more is going to come out about this man of which the jury/general public etc. are currently unaware. I believe he is very far from the peace loving, polite, upstanding citizen that he is attempting to portray himself as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EveryWednesday