GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will come with you to "help" the jurors. :floorlaugh:

I did not have my mind made 'til I heard all the evidence and such, tho'.

I think we all should go. I'll make dessert. How much time do you think we'd serve for that????? Not making fun just feel it's kind of obvious MD is lying.

Let's just hope there are more logical thinking people on this jury just as there are here with our sleuthers. lol jmo

Here is what is interesting. Posters here have been in nearly 100% agreement on this one. Wouldn't you figure a jury of 12 would be pretty much like us? Or am I talking crazy again?

i just turned on hln. they just showed where dunn said, "i should kill that *advertiser censored*". it didn't have any context. i don't know if he was quoting someone or if those are his own words on the stand, but thats crazy. does anyone know if those are his words, or is he "quoting" the victim?

Are they still eating or what?

I think we all should go. I'll make dessert. How much time do you think we'd serve for that????? Not making fun just feel it's kind of obvious MD is lying.

Ok, I'll pull my pot of shrimp creole of the stove and tag along.

i just turned on hln. they just showed where dunn said, "i should kill that *advertiser censored*". it didn't have any context. i don't know if he was quoting someone or if those are his own words on the stand, but thats crazy. does anyone know if those are his words, or is he "quoting" the victim?

Those were all quotes from the victim. Totally taken out of context, HLN at it again... they love to stir it up.

Here is what is interesting. Posters here have been in nearly 100% agreement on this one. Wouldn't you figure a jury of 12 would be pretty much like us? Or am I talking crazy again?

I agree. Someone has issues.

Are they still eating or what?

I think the judge said dinner was an hour and they were taking that extra 1/2 hr first?

Im so tired of the talking heads comparing this to Zimmerman. It is not close to the same thing. And it is OVER. This is the case they need to focus on.

O- my boyfriend is yelling on HLN!

I thought for sure, taking DH out for dinner would mean some sort of verdict by now! Fact is, we went to a club we belong to and CNN was on the TV about 30 feet away. I looked up and saw the courtroom with everyone standing and the word VERDICT on the screen!

Grrr... made DH move us to that end to see what the verdict was and they went on to the Olympics and speed skating uniforms! Finally, we left and I get home and glance at HLN playing silently on the screen. It still said VERDICT WATCH!

I'm sorry, guys, I did my best to get the jury back in...

Even if found guilty only of shooting into the vehicle, it would be 20 years, which includes an automatic 10-year gun enhancement. He'd be in jail long enough for a re-trial on all the other charges.

That's not what I want, though. I want it ALL.

Meanwhile, off to find my chill pills, I'm still shaken, not stirred by that false alarm due to inability to read a TV screen from 30 feet.

Those were all quotes from the victim. Totally taken out of context, HLN at it again... they love to stir it up.

Quotes from the victim according to the defendant and only the defendant. Some of his other so-called quotes from the victim were added to his story long after his taped interview with the detectives.

Just in case he squeaks out of this, I hope LE have confiscated all his guns, and he be forbidden to ever again own or fire a gun.

If he is not convicted, he will not be a felon and can own any gun or guns he desires.

Wonder how often a person can kill another in self defense and not become suspicious?

Happens here in Arizona all the time. LE comes to the scene, the evidence and witnesses accounts all add up, shooter goes home. If there's any "doubt" that it wasn't "self defense", LE will take the shooter downtown for further questioning, along with any other possible witnesses, collect evidence, and do a "door to door" canvas.
"Suspicious" is when the shooter flees the scene, then all bets are off.

To be fair, Larry Hanlan didn't say the juror was crying, just that she/he looked close to tears. She could have just looked very upset. Sunny Hostin did say they all looked tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member