GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree that the eye witness testimony backs up everything he has said, but I respect your opinion.

Why do you think that someone who was clearly acting in self defense never called the police? Why would he not report that a person with a gun was threatening people at gas stations? What if the teen really had a gun and used it on someone else that night? If he was so in fear of his life, why did he leave his gun in the car and not ask for police protection?

IMHO, those are not the actions of a man who had nothing to hide.

Thank you for acknowledging your respect for the right of others to have opinions too.

I appreciate your questioning me on your speculations. But, I cannot even begin to try and pretend to know what another person would/should or shouldn't do in such a situation. I don't think anyone can know until it happens to them.

Just woke up and saw #DunnTrial trending on Twitter, so I ran over here to see what's going on. I read the last 3 pages, but it doesn't look like much has happened this morning. Anything critical?

Now that it's Saturday and HLN isn't broadcasting about the case all day, is there anyplace online to watch a feed from the courtroom?

I'm so nervous!

Here is the feed, but nothing is going on until the jury has a question, or comes back with a verdict. It is just a picture right now.

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/trial_videos/michael-dunn-live-stream/

I noticed a change in RR as the phone calls went on too. I also took notice of RR when she left the witness stand during Rebuttal and from what I saw she never even looked at Dunn. She headed straight for the Prosecution table to retrieve her purse, did not look Dunn's way, and left the courtroom. The camera the panned straight to Dunn and he looked a bit puzzled or maybe disappointed that she did not look his way. I too would like to know the relationship between the two of them now.

Have you listened to her interview by police?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmtOlZq2zhY

Duval County, Florida
As of the census of 2010, there were 864,263 people, 342,450 households, and 218,254 families residing in the county. The population density was 1,117 people per square mile (389/km²). There were 388,486 housing units at an average density of 502 per square mile (241/km²). The racial makeup of the county was 60.90% White, 29.50% Black or African American, 0.40% Native American, 4.20% Asian, 0.10% Pacific Islander, 2.10% from other races, and 2.90% from two or more races. 7.90% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race. 87.40% spoke English (only), 5.70% Spanish and 2.80% Tagalog as their first language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duval_County,_Florida

If you look at the Quick Facts for Brevard, Florida and Duval Counties, the results were for 2012. I used the most recent statistics. I am not debating this. Period.

From my personal experience Dunn would have run inside the gas station store and asked that 911 be called while trying to seek a safe place. This is what I did after being robbed at gunpoint in front of a convenience store. Difference is I didn't have a weapon and I didn't shoot at anyone or anything, I did nothing wrong and wanted help. Dunn left the scene because he knew he was wrong! Yes, I know the Durango left for a few minutes, but what would anyone expect them to do, stay in place and be sitting ducks? Dunn is as guilty as guilty can get.

It sounds like the ridiculously complicated jury instructions are so convoluted that your common sense and life skills knowledge take a back seat when deliberating.

Here is the feed, but nothing is going on until the jury has a question, or comes back with a verdict. It is just a picture right now.

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/trial_videos/michael-dunn-live-stream/

Has WAT been OK today?
Seems like it has been down a lot off and on this week.
But this news4jax stream seems like it needs to constantly be refreshed (prolly my pc), that or I am not noticing a "would you like to stay connected notice" because I am not watching the window.
If WAT is good today I would like to switch over.

I also think he ran because he was drunk and cocaine. One of the ex's hid his cocaine at one point and he threatened to kill her if she didn't give it to him. I don't remember if it was wife 2 or 3.

Has WAT been OK today?
Seems like it has been down a lot off and on this week.
But this news4jax stream seems like it needs to constantly be refreshed (prolly my pc), that or I am not noticing a "would you like to stay connected notice" because I am not watching the window.
If WAT is good today I would like to switch over.

It was a little wonky for me the past few days, but better than the newsjax feed. I don't like that it times out.

Today the WAT feed has been fine. Better than the last few days.

Yes it did.

I did not hear this either. Was this cop there after the shooting? If before how did he not hear it? He is saying they shot at him, where is the gun residue on Jordan's hands?

I did not hear this either. Was this cop there after the shooting? If before how did he not hear it? He is saying they shot at him, where is the gun residue on Jordan's hands?

I thought the police car sighted was over in or near the Publix parking lot across the street?

Really? Not one person ever said that JD fired a weapon. Where did you hear that?

(BBM)
Thank you for acknowledging your respect for the right of others to have opinions too.

I appreciate your questioning me on your speculations. But, I cannot even begin to try and pretend to know what another person would/should or shouldn't do in such a situation. I don't think anyone can know until it happens to them.

A jury does not have the luxury of taking this stance, by essentially "opting out" because they haven't been in an identical situation as the defendant. Rather, they must ask what a "reasonable person" would do in this given situation. JMO ~

BBM

There's a group of people who have to decide whether or not it's something a person should or shouldn't do in a situation like this and they don't have to have been in the same situation. It's the jury in this case. MOO.

Any GSR would be firmly in Dunn's imagination ...right alongside the long weapon he saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member