Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leslie Coursey ‏@LeslieANjax · 35s
Been tweeting so much, computer crashed. @BobLongoANjax should be pleased.

Leslie Coursey ‏@LeslieANjax · 26s
Abel brings up tripod. Kipple thought it was "insignificant." Def suggesting leg of tripod could be mistaken for barrel of gun. #DunnTrial

Leslie Coursey ‏@LeslieANjax · 49s
Angela Corey on re-direct. Det. Kipple still on the stand. #DunnTrial #JordanDavis

Leslie Coursey ‏@LeslieANjax · 16s
Kipple: No indication, no mention that teens could have been armed. #DunnTrial #JordanDavis

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 21s
#MichaelDunn State back on re-cross of Andrew Kipple, crime scene detective

Leslie Coursey ‏@LeslieANjax · 11s
Det. Kipple is excused. Court wrapping for the day. #DunnTrial #JordanDavis

Leslie Coursey ‏@LeslieANjax · 14s
Judge confirms court will resume at 9am Saturday. #DunnTrial

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 12s
#MichaelDunn jury is released for today. They will be back tomorrow, Saturday, at 9AM EST. No work on Sunday.

That dome light question was something I don't recall, but it's genius!

What was that?

It appears that all that happened today was a rehash of the stuff from the last trial so far. Were there any new witness' or any new revelations? TIA

What was that?

It appears that all that happened today was a rehash of the stuff from the last trial so far. Were there any new witness' or any new revelations? TIA

I would answer but I do not recall what was being discussed, sorry Steely.
I actually may go back and watch a lot of today, lol, I need to hear it all again.

Have a Good Night everyone :seeya:
May be here tomorrow, maybe not, life is intruding :(
(Nice to be back though :) )

It appears they want to get this over ASAP. I'm assuming MD goes back to jail every day.

What was that?

Basically the exact same thing as before.

So far, they added the hat Jordan was wearing and (possibly) that the Durango was running.

What needed to be asked about the tripod: Could the passenger (Jordan) have removed it from its location with the door closed?

The answer is NO. IIRC, it came out somewhere in the last trial, perhaps, that it was jammed under the seat and difficult to remove.

Plus, how could ONE leg of a tripod have "peeked" over the window when it was almost all the way up?

The prosecution drove me crazy during the last trial when they ignored these salient points when they would have made an impression on the jury.

Why didn't Corey ask the owner, while on the stand about his tripod? It was a big issue last time.

There's more I'd love to rant about, but I'll save it for appropriate times during the trial.

So far, they added the hat Jordan was wearing and (possibly) that the Durango was running.

What needed to be asked about the tripod: Could the passenger (Jordan) have removed it from its location with the door closed?

The answer is NO. IIRC, it came out somewhere in the last trial, perhaps, that it was jammed under the seat and difficult to remove.

Plus, how could ONE leg of a tripod have "peeked" over the window when it was almost all the way up?

The prosecution drove me crazy during the last trial when they ignored these salient points when they would have made an impression on the jury.

Why didn't Corey ask the owner, while on the stand about his tripod? It was a big issue last time.

There's more I'd love to rant about, but I'll save it for appropriate times during the trial.

Exactly Carolina. That's the problem with this prosecution team IMO, they don't do enough and they still aren't. They don't address points head on, they just get in get out. Their version if negating the claim that there was a weapon is, "did you have a weapon? Did you stash a weapon? No further questions." They don't dig enough, they don't do the research. It's frustrating I'll be very surprised if there's not another hung jury again.

Leslie Coursey ‏@LeslieANjax · 1m
Brunson: Teens all "happy" before shooting. #DunnTrial #JordanDavis

:(

Hailey Winslow ‏@WJXTHailey · 14s
Cple jurors quietly chuckle - Brunson says stped at Gate for gum. "Our breath was stinky." Says not good way to pick up girls. #MichaelDunn.

Leslie Coursey ‏@LeslieANjax · 23s
Brunson: Defendant said "Turn the music down. I can't hear myself think." #DunnTrial #JordanDavis

Wow. Omg. :cry:

This is even sadder than the first time. I don't remember him saying he was covering him so he wouldn't get shot :(

Oh my god. And the witness looks like such a kid (jmo of course). This is heartbreaking.

This is the first I have heard about this.
Anonymous letter: Driver of SUV hid Davis' gun
http://www.news4jax.com/news/anonymous-letter-driver-of-suv-hid-davis-gun/28271770
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That article also mentioned the link to Trey Brunson (the First Baptist Church pastor's son):
On the witness list for the defense is Trey Brunson, associate pastor of First Baptist Church. An anonymous letter to Brunson postmarked July 28, 2014, claims Davis did have a weapon...

Brunson (no relation to Leland Brunson, one of the occupants of the Durango) gave the letter to the state attorney's office the very next day. The day after that, investigators returned to that parking lot with shovels, metal probing rods and metal detectors. The report said, "No items of evidence were recovered."

I'm sure that letter is just a red herring from the Michael Dunn supporters. If those kids had a gun, why didn't they return fire?

Another point, if they did have a gun, how come it has taken over 1 1/2 years for this to come out. No three people can keep that kind of secret to them selves that long. This would have come out long ago.

Another point, if they did have a gun, how come it has taken over 1 1/2 years for this to come out. No three people can keep that kind of secret to them selves that long. This would have come out long ago.
Agreed. The News4Jax article has had an update in the last couple of hours, with a local attorney saying the letter will likely not be used in court effectively because it's anonymous, hearsay, etc.

Agreed. The News4Jax article has had an update in the last couple of hours, with a local attorney saying the letter will likely not be used in court effectively because it's anonymous, hearsay, etc.

I figured as much. It'd be a bad move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member