GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RR is on the stand now, and it looks and sounds like she's crying already.

She seems exactly the same today as she was at the last trial. Quiet, weepy and clearly stressed out.

Who's idea was it to stop at the gate gas station that night? "Mine...." :(

Why is she so emotional still, the second time around? She is really weepy. Thisnisnobviously very hard for her. I feel badly.

I feel sorry for her too because it's still clearly affecting her, but I'd have thought she'd gotten over some of it by now.

Why is she so emotional still, the second time around? She is really weepy. Thisnisnobviously very hard for her. I feel badly.

She seems to be suffering from guilt and remorse. Taking some of the blame, for stopping at the station and for driving back home before calling 911.

It's frightening how life can change in a moment, during a casual everyday errand.

She seems very upset, carrying a lot of guilt for just going back to the hotel it sounds like. She seems remorseful even though she didn't shoot anyone

He will need to make a very strong case that he feared for his life... so far, I don't see it.

Listening again to her testimony, she had ample time to call the police, especially sitting outside the elevators. I can't get over that part. Who doesn't call the police when she knows the person she was with shot at people. That just says to me she was incredibly weak and a questionable moral code. JMV

Listening again to her testimony, she had ample time to call the police, especially sitting outside the elevators. I can't get over that part. Who doesn't call the police when she knows the person she was with shot at people. That just says to me she was incredibly weak and a questionable moral code. JMV

Yes, and it's interesting that she said she was sitting there "waiting for the police". Why did she think that they were coming? Since they didn't call...

IIRC, Didn't they have their neighbor call 911 when they got back?

Don't think so. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. My understanding is that Duval County enforcement called her cellphone.

Second call came from Brevard county sheriffs office

Oh boy!!! Just about perfect timing. How long has she been on?

"Dunn and Rouer drove back to their hotel and Dunn said he didn't call the police because his focus was on the well-being of Rouer, whom he described as hysterical. The next morning, Dunn said, Rouer insisted she wanted to go home and they drove back to their home in Brevard County, 175 miles away. There, Dunn said he contacted a neighbor who is in law enforcement for advice on how to turn himself in."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/12/fla-jurors-deliberate-in-_n_4776991.html

She seems very upset, carrying a lot of guilt for just going back to the hotel it sounds like. She seems remorseful even though she didn't shoot anyone

I'm guessing at some point he probably told her this never would have happened if it wasn't for her. JMO

"Dunn and Rouer drove back to their hotel and Dunn said he didn't call the police because his focus was on the well-being of Rouer, whom he described as hysterical. The next morning, Dunn said, Rouer insisted she wanted to go home and they drove back to their home in Brevard County, 175 miles away. There, Dunn said he contacted a neighbor who is in law enforcement for advice on how to turn himself in."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/12/fla-jurors-deliberate-in-_n_4776991.html

That's not really calling 911. He contacted his LE friend. Didn't we find out this guy had a dubious connection law enforcement? Something to do with agriculture?

That's not really calling 911. He contacted his LE friend. Didn't we find out this guy had a dubious connection law enforcement? Something to do with agriculture?

ITA.... and the pros claimed that was not even true. And RR, backed that up

"He told the jury that, while driving home to his residence in Brevard County the morning after the shooting, he called his neighbor, a federal agent employed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and told him that he wanted to discuss an urgent personal matter with him upon arrival.

The prosecution produced his cellular telephone bill that established that the phone call was initiated by the neighbor.

Rhonda Rourer, his fiancee who accompanied him on the drive, testified that he placed the call from the neighbor on speakerphone. The neighbor invited the two of them over to his place for a social event. Dunn declined claiming Rourer was not feeling well enough to attend. Dunn did not mention getting together later or at any other time to discuss an urgent personal matter."

http://frederickleatherman.com/2014...ns-self-defense-claim-produces-absurd-result/

The neighbor was a guy with the Dept. of Agriculture (iirc) and he had a badge. Not exactly a Jacksonville cop, or anything like that.

I believe he never thought they'd find him. How was he to know that a homeless man wrote down his tag number?

The neighbor was a guy with the Dept. of Agriculture (iirc) and he had a badge. Not exactly a Jacksonville cop, or anything like that.

I believe he never thought they'd find him. How was he to know that a homeless man wrote down his tag number?

If it wasn't for Shawn Atkins they might never have caught him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute