Found Deceased FL - Judith 'Judi' Therianos, 52, New Port Richey, 11 March 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What happened to this woman? They need to find the perp, he may be a serial killer.
If I'm right, he has already struck with the NPR young woman who is still missing and a couple months ago in Pinellas and he'll be striking again this month if they're all related. I agree this could be a serial killer and they need to get him off the street..

I think they said she met Charlie in a bar in NPR. There was a sting in Pasco on April Fools Day (fitting) of Johns and one of the men arrested was named Charles. He was 71 and had really short salt and pepper hair. The Charlie she met had long hair but it is possible for some one to go short. What stood out is his face was very very dirty and there where a few scratches above his nose and on his right cheek. It gave me the chills when I saw his photo on the news story. Why would dude go try to procure a prostitute with his face so dirty? Not going to release his name but his son is in a band at a bar and has really long hair. Has no priors in Pasco or Pinellas where he lived prior. Very weird.

I don't know that they ever released the persons name she traveled with but it seems like they split up and Judi went to a friend's house in NPR and the other person went else where.

Interesting. And great sleuthing, BTW...

Hi there! Do you have a link with his name? I couldn't find one. I'm in Pasco County and I would check him out more if I could. Thank you!

"Pasco County sheriff’s detectives arrested a 25-year old man Thursday in connection with the death of Maine woman whose decomposed body was found in a wooded area of New Port Richey on April 7.

Timothy Frederick Johnson was arrested and is being held without bond in the Land O’ Lakes Detention Center. He was charged with premeditated homicide in the death of 52-year-old Judith Therianos."

http://www.tbo.com/news/crime/man-a...ocial&utm_source=Facebook&utm_campaign=buffer

Johnson, who was already in the Pasco County jail when he was arrested on the murder charge, admitted to other inmates that he killed Therianos while they were having intercourse, according to his arrest report.

He also told inmates that after her death, he had intercourse with her corpse.

(...)

Then the pair began having intercourse in a field along U.S. 19, according Johnson's account as told by witnesses in the arrest report.

Sometime during the intercourse, Therianos told Johnson to stop, the report said. He then choked her until she stopped breathing, the report said, continued having intercourse and then brutally beat her.
http://web.tampabay.com/news/public...-make-arrest-in-maine-womans-homicide/2275296

So.very.sad! :cry:

:rose: R.I.P. :rose:

(snipped for focus)

Shawn Therianos says his mom doesn't always act her age. "She just likes to live like she's still in high school a lot." He says she's disappeared for a few days at a time in the past, but never for this long. "She's really trusting of people and she'll talk to anybody when she's drinking and that basically probably got her into this whole thing to begin with."

This statement has always haunted me during this case. :(

Florida man accused of killing tourist, having sex with her body

Body of Judith Therianos, 52, was found near US Highway 19 in Florida

Therianos, who is from Maine, had been in Florida caring for a sick friend

Timothy Johnson, 25, was arrested in connection to Therianos' death

Police say Johnson had sex with Therianos' dead body for hours

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rist-having-sex-body-hours.html#ixzz47JWvousg

Wow! So sad.

This psycho--- how many times has he done things like this before? Where's he from? What's his background like?

RIP dear lady.

He's in jail in Pasco County, FL. From his record there (inmate search):

Timothy Frederick Johnson
W/M blonde/blue
6'6" 180
25yo DOB: 08/06/1990 POB: Oceanside, CA
Address at time of March arrest: homeless, New Port Richey, FL

Arrests listed on current jail record (court case #):

3/23/16 - violation of probation - DV battery
4/28/16 - murder/homicide - premeditated
4/29/16 - two counts of aggravated assault

There are no online records of arrest in adjacent counties (Hillsborough, Pinellas, Hernando, Sumter, and Polk).

He's in jail in Pasco County, FL. From his record there (inmate search):

Timothy Frederick Johnson
W/M blonde/blue
6'6" 180
25yo DOB: 08/06/1990 POB: Oceanside, CA
Address at time of March arrest: homeless, New Port Richey, FL

Arrests listed on current jail record (court case #):

3/23/16 - violation of probation - DV battery
4/28/16 - murder/homicide - premeditated
4/29/16 - two counts of aggravated assault

There are no online records of arrest in adjacent counties (Hillsborough, Pinellas, Hernando, Sumter, and Polk).

Haha, I did the same thing with looking at surrounding counties. With the record he's managed to obtain in just the past, what...6 months...I suspect he just came to this area because it doesn't seem reasonable that he JUST started getting arrested.

Haha, I did the same thing with looking at surrounding counties. With the record he's managed to obtain in just the past, what...6 months...I suspect he just came to this area because it doesn't seem reasonable that he JUST started getting arrested.

And such a pain to check them all, too! There was an injunction of protection granted in 2011 in Pasco that might be his but the details are protected. I think you're right, he's got a significant history somewhere. The initial arrest was a violation of probation and on other arrestees' records in the Pasco database, the note field includes the county and warrant number. On his there's none, but if he'd been put on probation in Pasco there should be an arrest record there for that offense. Of course, it is Pasco... ;)

Wow! So sad.

This psycho--- how many times has he done things like this before? Where's he from? What's his background like?

RIP dear lady.

Someone posted on one of the news stories on fb that they went to private school together. I replied asking if that was in Pasco County, trying to get info about other possible locations for him but she did not respond.

Exactly. He had an arrest in Pasco in 2015 also, but where was he before that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cokie
Back