FL FL - Kelley Brannon, 36, left after argument w/ boyfriend, Live Oak, 15 Jul 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have they checked pawn shops to see if she did trade the guitar for a bike and some cash? What about traffic cameras or business cameras in Lake Park. If she was in the area, either from the car or the bike, perhaps a pawn shop, she should show up.
I called many pawn shops and businesses in the area to no luck. But I'm sure I didn't hit them all.

Have they checked pawn shops to see if she did trade the guitar for a bike and some cash? What about traffic cameras or business cameras in Lake Park. If she was in the area, either from the car or the bike, perhaps a pawn shop, she should show up.
I called many pawn shops and businesses in the area to no luck. But I'm sure I didn't hit them all.

If she was seen in Lake Park, Georgia and then again in Camilla, Georgia I wonder where she is trying to go. That is a long way to travel by herself she surely has some destination in mind at least I would think she does anyway.
That is 90 minutes NW and again, the middle of nowhere. Are there cameras that could confirm it is her? Still using a bike??

Attachments

• 7A53CAC0-E3B0-4C96-8669-4F52B0F7AA36.jpeg
    7A53CAC0-E3B0-4C96-8669-4F52B0F7AA36.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 8
Yes she was seen on camera getting in a car with unknown people.

Do you have a link for this? I wasn’t aware there was proof of her getting into a car. This is such a bizarre case and I’ve thought that she had too much to drink and was upset with her boyfriend and as “I’ll show him” sort of mentality just said that on the voicemail but it wasn’t true. I think she was hanging out with that JR guy in his room and something bad happened in there. Could have been an accidental OD or alcohol poisoning, etc. who knows but I don’t think she took off with anyone right then like she said in the vm. All just My opinion.

@Eddie200 I truly am thinking about you & Kelley often hoping for the best possible outcome. I have a couple of questions. When Kelley left the voicemail, do you really think she was being truthful and got into a car? You know her well and I’m just thinking maybe she was bluffing because to me, it does not sound like she was outside when leaving the message. Also, is JR still in jail?

EBM - correcting the spelling of Kelley

@Eddie200 I truly am thinking about you & Kelley often hoping for the best possible outcome. I have a couple of questions. When Kelley left the voicemail, do you really think she was being truthful and got into a car? You know her well and I’m just thinking maybe she was bluffing because to me, it does not sound like she was outside when leaving the message. Also, is JR still in jail?

EBM - correcting the spelling of Kelley
I'm starting to think that she did not get into a car right after that message, I think she could have been outside, but not walking. I really don't know. She has a history of hitchhiking and she was very drunk which would cause her to make unreasonable decisions. JR is still in jail on a parole violation which has no bond, so he should be there a while.

Just catching up in this thread as I watched the WS youtube with WTAF and Eddie (thanks for being a guest on the show)
Is it possible she could be going north to Detroit, MI ?
Since that was the plan and as I have been reading news articles and quotes from people that have met her, she seems to like to jump right in to causes or missions.
If you both were on a mission to go to Detroit, fix up a house, start an adventure and she was passionate about it, she may be trying to go there.
I know when my sister had one of her psychotic breakdowns, they had previously discussed going to Mackinaw Bridge, then she had a breakdown and a month later my parents got a call from LE in Mackinaw saying she was trying to get back across the bridge and didn't have any money or realize she had even crossed the bridge the day before, -- this was PRE cell phone days so no phone and she had no money, food or anything, just her and her car.
But when asking her later why she went all the way up there she said because they had talked about going there and she wanted to go there. It was like it was "stuck" in her mind to go there.
Anyway... just a thought of where Kelley might be headed.
I don't live too far from Detroit and have friends that live there and work there if you are willing to give the address/vicinity then I could have them keep an eye out.

Texas Equusearch is also now involved. Their post is here: MISSING: Kelley Brannon – Live Oak, Florida (7/15/20)

The following agencies are available for any and all tips/leads/sightings:

Live Oak PD: 386-367-7463

Texas Equusearch: 281-309-9500

Suwannee Crimestoppers:

386-208-TIPS

Suwannee Sherriff’s Office:

386-362-2222

Posted 2 days ago:

Texas EquuSearch
MISSING: Kelley Brannon - Live Oak, Florida (7/15/20)
36 year-old Kelley Brannon was last seen leaving a business in Live Oak, Florida on July 15th 2020. Kelly was last seen wearing a white shirt and black shorts. Kelley’s black hair is shoulder length, and it has gray streaks. There is a circle A tattoo on Kelley’s right hand. She also has an indented scar under her left eye. If you have seen Kelley Brannon since her reported disappearance, if you know of her current whereabouts, or if you have any information whatsoever concerning Kelley’s disappearance; please call the Live Oak Police Department at (386) 362-7463 - or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500
---------------------
Download a Missing Persons flyer at:
https://texasequusearch.org/missing-kelley-brannon-live-oak-florida-7-15-20/
---------------------
Texas EquuSearch has never asked families or law enforcement agencies to pay for our help and we hope to never have to do so. We are here to help. We will find a way to keep providing this help, even in these uncertain economic times.
If you are in a position to help, you may contribute here on our Facebook page or at https://SupportTXEQ.org.
Texas EquuSearch is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization which operates strictly on donations from individuals, business sponsorships and grants from organizations.
LOST IS NOT ALONE!

Her phone last pinged around 407 Dowling Ave SE in Live Oak. It was kind of a wide range, not exact but that's the general location, apparently as late as 4:53am that morning of July 15th when she apparently called me, but I as sleeping at that time and don't remember seeing that in my recent calls. But we do have that general location of where her phone pinged.

Her phone last pinged around 407 Dowling Ave SE in Live Oak. It was kind of a wide range, not exact but that's the general location, apparently as late as 4:53am that morning of July 15th when she apparently called me, but I as sleeping at that time and don't remember seeing that in my recent calls. But we do have that general location of where her phone pinged.
That's just under a mile from the Sunshine Inn to Dowling Ave SE. She could have been out walking, maybe looking for something to eat, got lost, etc. It is odd that she would state she was getting into a car if in fact she was not actually doing so.

upload_2020-9-21_17-28-10.png

That's just under a mile from the Sunshine Inn to Dowling Ave SE. She could have been out walking, maybe looking for something to eat, got lost, etc. It is odd that she would state she was getting into a car if in fact she was not actually doing so.

View attachment 264544
Her saying she was getting into a car if she wasn't actually doing so doesn't sound that odd to me. I know that it's wrong but I used to say a lot of off the wall things when I was drinking and arguing with my husband. Things that I would never say if I wasn't drinking not that I'm blaming everything of her disappearance on the alcohol but I feel like it played a part in it for sure. If she had been sober I doubt she would have made some of the decisions she made the night she went missing.

Eddie, isn't it true that Kelley was known to make lots of false, kind of grandiose statements to get your attention (similar to "I'm getting in a car")? For example, on the same voicemail where she said all that, she also said she had called the police to report her car stolen (not true) and gotten her own room at the Sunshine Inn (also not true). What should make us think that this was any different? Furthermore, if she was hitchhiking, as you say she had done in the past, wouldn't she have taken her purse, or at least her wallet? She had recently gotten that disability check for what, $8,000, did you say? How did she have it -- cash, debit card? I've heard in the past that she didn't want to put her money in banks because she was an anti-capitalist.

Also, Eddie, sorry to bombard you, but was Kelley known to drink rum? That's such a strange thing to buy at the liquor store, isn't it? Unless that's your drink of choice. Have you considered the idea that maybe someone else at the motel had given her an old bottle of rum when she ran out of wine and was scrounging around? And, if she only drank one bottle of wine, would that really have been enough to get her that drunk? I thought she is kind of a seasoned drinker. Did police do forensics on the empty bottle you found in her car?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877
Back