FL FL - Kelley Brannon, 36, left after argument w/ boyfriend, Live Oak, 15 Jul 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Published 10/30/20

Missing Kelley Brannon
It is nearly November. We have been without our dear friend Kelley Brannon since July 15th. We will never, ever give up searching for her. If you're reading this, please share. It makes a difference!
People do not simply disappear. Somebody knows what happened. We have questions. We WILL get answers.

Last seen: July 15, 2020 at the Sunshine Inn in Live Oak, Florida
Description: 36 y/o, 5'5", 130 lbs., brown hair with slight graying, blue eyes, circle A tattoo on right hand near thumb
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs): https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/71939
260e.png
If you have information, please call:
25aa.png
Live Oak Police Department: 386-362-2222
25aa.png
Suwanne Crimestoppers: 386-208-7463

NOV 16, 2020
Musician and activist Kelley Brannon still missing four months after disappearing from Florida hotel
[...]

... Around 10:30 p.m., he said he went outside to check on Kelley and found she had been drinking and crying outside of the hotel.

“I slipped her car keys off her waist so she couldn’t drive,” Eddie said. ...

It was the last time he saw Kelley.

[...]

The next morning Eddie said he woke up to a voicemail from Kelley that he still plays over and over. In the voicemail, which Eddie shared with Dateline, says she got another room at the Sunshine Inn and reported her car stolen by Eddie because she was angry he took her keys. Police later told Dateline that an official report by Kelley was never filed.

[...]

The voicemail suddenly cuts to Kelley announcing that she was “getting in a car.” Her phone has been off ever since and her car was left unlocked at the hotel ...

[...]

... Kelley’s group of friends spans the country from her travels over the years, but not one of them has heard from Kelley.

[...]

... Guests of the hotel that evening later told officials that they saw Kelley outside of the hotel with her guitar around the same time she left the voicemail for Eddie.

[...]

Over the months, there have been reported sightings of Kelley in Tallahassee, High Springs and Live Oak, as well as Lake Park and Camilla, Georgia, according to Captain Rountree. But after collecting witness statements and security video, the sightings could not be confirmed to be Kelley, he said. ...

[...]

“From the time Kelley was reported missing, all aspects and possible outcomes have and are continually being considered,” Capt. Rountree said. “There is no specific piece of information as of this time that leads us to determine -- or to rule out -- that foul play has occurred. ...

[...]

This week marks four months since Kelley has been gone, but Eddie told Dateline he won’t give up searching for her. In September, he went back to Live Oak, Florida to continue hanging fliers and talking to locals. He also recently traveled to New Hampshire to deliver Kelley’s belongings to her mother.

[...]

A Facebook page “Missing Kelley Brannon” was created to help generate information and one of Kelley’s friends, BM, started a [fundraiser] page to finance a private investigator as well as a $1,500 reward for information that leads to her whereabouts.

[...]

Where was ''the outside" she was sitting? In front of the motel, or to the side?

So let me get this right. Between 10.30 pm and the next morning, she wasn't checked on. Also when you have an argument and take someone's keys after that for the next 2-3 hours you wouldn't miss a call IMO...

So she left with no ID and no money. Where those things found in the room she shortly rented? Otherwise how could she have checked into another room?

Where was ''the outside" she was sitting? In front of the motel, or to the side?

So let me get this right. Between 10.30 pm and the next morning, she wasn't checked on. Also when you have an argument and take someone's keys after that for the next 2-3 hours you wouldn't miss a call IMO...

So she left with no ID and no money. Where those things found in the room she shortly rented? Otherwise how could she have checked into another room?

I also have a lot of questions about ho things went down. I believe it is very possible Kelley may have intended to harm herself.

This is still so odd to me. I can’t seem to put it all together, is there a history of psychological issues? Maybe there was an overwhelming pressure with the move and the other small things?

Was the house already purchased in MI? Could she be there? Has anyone asked about her in the area they were supposed to move too? What about the home they are moving from?

$8k where is that money? The guitar, I see may have been traded for the bike. It seems as though she could have earned more by playing it for pocket change. Why was she crying outside the motel? That may have been a clue as to her state of mind at the time. So sad, and I hope she is found soon.

I don't think we know that she checked into another room. She said she did, but she also said she reported her car stolen by Eddie, and police say there was never an official report filed.

Her purse, ID, and money were found in her car. MOO

Parents of Jordan Gorman, missing 9-year-old, no strangers to tragedy
Her phone has been off ever since and her car was left unlocked at the hotel, some of her belongings still inside, including her purse that contained money and her ID, according to police.

I don't think we know that she checked into another room. She said she did, but she also said she reported her car stolen by Eddie, and police say there was never an official report filed.

Her phone has been off ever since and her car was left unlocked at the hotel, some of her belongings still inside, including her purse that contained money and her ID, according to police.

Ok thank you.

Oh, my. That literally made my heart sink..

Musician and activist Kelley Brannon still missing four months after disappearing from hotel | KTVE - myarklamiss.com
Florida (NBC) (11/17/20)— Musician and activist Kelley Brannon is known by her loved ones as a free spirit, someone who marches to the beat of her own drum — and, from time to time, goes off the grid.

But the 36-year-old has always managed to keep in contact with someone, mainly her mother. Until now. Four months have passed without any word from the New Hampshire native and many are left with more questions than answers.

Musician and activist Kelley Brannon still missing four months after disappearing from Florida hotel

Musician and activist Kelley Brannon is known by her loved ones as a free spirit, someone who marches to the beat of her own drum -- and, from time to time, goes off the grid.

But the 36-year-old has always managed to keep in contact with someone, mainly her mother. Until now. Four months have passed without any word from the New Hampshire native and many are left with more questions than answers.

Snipped due to the 10% copyright rule. The rest of the article can be read at this link

kelleybrannonprojects
One of Kelley's blogs.
Last post in June 2020.

There is the Missing Kelley Brannon FB page, and then there are 2 discussion groups that the Missing page tagged in the comments of their latest post and I joined both of them. Very illuminating information.

Having a heated discussion/fight with your partner, who is right there outside of the motel, and then him suddenly falling asleep is the main reason why I think people don't buy this story.

Just the adrenaline alone would keep you up for at least a couple of hours.
I agree. It seems, I'm gathering through the Find Kelley FB, that her friends aren't communicating with him anymore either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back