GUILTY FL - Kristina Hepp, 4, beaten to death, Waccasassa, 27 April 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My daughter turned 4 April 12th, that was Easter Day. That photo upsets me so much. People have lost it, really. Each day I am shocked by a new story, and my tears flow for these poor innocent children who are forced to live a life of misery until death.

May Kristina rest in the arms of angels tonight and know that some of us did care and would have done something had we known.

My daughter turned 4 April 12th, that was Easter Day. That photo upsets me so much. People have lost it, really. Each day I am shocked by a new story, and my tears flow for these poor innocent children who are forced to live a life of misery until death.

May Kristina rest in the arms of angels tonight and know that some of us did care and would have done something had we known.

I feel the same way you do. Mine just turned four in February and the two look so much alike. Makes me want to cry.

This is just sickening! Where was her mother? and how could the girlfriend not help this child?

Pretty sure this is Chelci's MySpace

http://www.myspace.com/muddinghuntingfishing

Looks like that might be Kristina with her.

JMO
I'm not at the end of the thread yet, but, she is on-line now.
This is what her 'thingy' says:

It Might Be Storming Now But It Cant Rain Forever! RIP Cody Ryan Nash And Kristina Hepp!!! Lost My Baby Girl Today She Was Only Four!!! GO STEELERS!!
view more

GO STEELERS!! Are you *advertiser censored*king kidding me???!!!:furious:

I'm not at the end of the thread yet, but, she is on-line now.
This is what her 'thingy' says:

GO STEELERS!! Are you *advertiser censored*hing kidding me???!!!:furious:

Looks like that was updated. I saw the Go Steelers before the Kristina comment was written.

I agree though, totally f'd up/ Here she is on-line like she doesn't have a care in the world and "oh by the way a little girl I knew died today. So where do you want to hang out tomorrow?"

Is it just me or has today been a really bad WS day. Such sad news posted all in one day.

Looks like that was updated. I saw the Go Steelers before the Kristina comment was written.

I agree though, totally f'd up/ Here she is on-line like she doesn't have a care in the world and "oh by the way a little girl I knew died today. So where do you want to hang out tomorrow?"

Is it just me or has today been a really bad WS day. Such sad news posted all in one day.

Today has been a really bad WS day. It was all I could do to read the entire article.

Take a look at her pics if you get the chance. There is an album titled "trenton" that has some pictures of that murderer!!

Yep. Just saw those. I have a feeling the site will be going private very soon. From what I have seen and read so far, it looks like they have not been together that long. The pictures of Kristina and Matt look like they were taken in February, however all other pictures posted (either before or after) do not include Matt or Kristina.

In Chelci's defense, not that she deserves it - because she should have protected that baby or reported the abuse. The Go Steelers message looks like an automatic signature line that can be found after everything she types.

I agree that it's an automatic signature line. Well, she didn't do anything to help Kristina, possibly she was scared too, but now she can step up to the plate and testify against that that killed his little girl. She could do that for Kristina.

I wish there were a way to bring all these beautiful children back and show them what it's like to be loved and cared for.

Maybe I'm crazy :crazy: but i am positive i didn't see this yesterday:

Brown said she did not want Roland to have custody of Kristina so she returned to Florida. With help from Kristina's step-grandparents, Mike and Jamie Gordon of Trenton, and Gilchrist County deputies, Brown said she retrieved Kristina from Roland's home and took her back to Kentucky.

"As soon as I got her to Kentucky, I had to get her to a doctor," Brown said. "She was real sick and there was something wrong with her eye and she had a lot of bruises."

A custody dispute ensued and Kristina wound up back with Roland in February.

Brown and the Gordons have also contacted Robert Rush, an attorney in Gainesville.

"We want to find out what happened," said Jamie Gordon. "It seems like the system is broken."

The Gordons said they were told shortly after Kristina died that the Florida Department of Children and Families had named them guardians for the child a few years ago, but the couple said they were never notified about the designation.

Particularly galling to the Gordons was that they had to undergo an intensive background check, but said little attention was paid to Roland's criminal history when he was awarded custody of Kristina.

"We decided to get an attorney involved because we don't want this to happen to another family," Mike Gordon said. "No child should have to die like this."

I'm just going to leave now before the expletives start.:furious::furious::furious:

Taken from here: http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090429/articles/904291003&tc=yahoo

I didn't see that in the original article either. Of course I could have overlooked it because I was upset when I went to the link.

OMG!!!!! that poor beautiful little girl. What is it with these young parents, nevermind, i figured it out. They don't have the patients to deal with children. I hope this man is terrorized in prison for the rest of his life.IMHO (this makes me so angry)

When is the 'system' going to realize and treat children as a REAL HUMAN BEING? I am so sick of the courts treating minors as 1/2 a person. :furious:

Lighter sentences for persons harming a child vs if it were a grown-up, 'forgetting' to notify subjects of court findings regarding children, over-worked case workers biding their time when a life is at stake!

There's no way this guy shouldn't be charged with 2nd degree murder and his g/f named as an accomplice. IF LE does not eventually up those charges, they have a serious problem.

People need to learn that they will be dealt with harshly when they harm a child, a child who is defenseless.

grrrrrrrr,:mad:
fran

TRENTON - Teddy bears were tucked between dozens of floral arrangements Friday during the funeral for Kristina Hepp, the allegedly abused 4-year-old who died at her father's home Monday morning.

More than 100 mourners attended Kristina's service inside the chapel at Watson Funeral Home in Trenton. There would have been even more had Kristina's paternal relatives been allowed to attend. Minutes before the 1 p.m. service, Kristina's mother, Elizabeth Brown, 21, told Gilchrist County Sheriff Daniel Slaughter and funeral home employees she did not want relatives of her daughter's father at the service.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090502/articles/905021006&tc=yahoo

I would like to sit here and say if I was her Mom I would have let her father's family come. I'm not going to, though, because I have no concept of the pain she must be feeling. I was curious what some of you thought.

RIP Kristina. I hope your killer gets that murder charge they are talking about filing.

A Gilchrist County grand jury will be convened within two weeks to decide whether additional charges should be filed against the father of a dead 4-year-old girl.

Matthew Roland, 23, was charged with aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter of a child after his 4-year-old daughter, Kristina Hepp, was found dead inside his Waccasassa mobile home on April 27.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090501/ARTICLES/905019917

Well I am on the fence, I assume some of his relatives loved her and deserved to come, however she has the right to be pissed and not let them. If I were in her position I would want to be able to decide without anyone else saying what I could or could not do. And sadly I think I would have done what she did. Just keep them all out.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090520/articles/905201007&tc=yahoo#

Good.

By Karen Voyles
Staff Writer

Published: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 8:52 p.m.
Another arrest has been made in connection with the beating death of 4-year-old Kristina Hepp.

Chelci Rae Folds, 19, was arrested Tuesday afternoon by the Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office and charged with neglect of a child involving great bodily harm.

Folds was living at a Waccasassa mobile home with Kristina and her father, Matthew Roland, 23, when Kristina was found dead inside the home on April 27.

Roland was subsequently indicted on charges of first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse. The state is seeking the death penalty for Roland.

Sheriff's Maj. Tony Smith said Folds was interviewed several times and arrested after the Sheriff's Office had consulted with the State Attorney's Office. "We charged her for failing to provide care even knowing that the child was injured," Smith said.

I can't even read the articles, just reading the comments have brought me to tears. :( This poor, poor sweet angel, may she RIP.

I wish they would take all the child abusers and child molesters, sterilize them and put them all on an island way out in the middle of the ocean somewhere where they can't get away and let them kill each other!!!!!!!

That poor poor baby!!! Since they mentioned old bruises I wonder if the daycare noticed anything and if they did, did they report them?
Why did he take her when he wasn't going to love her?

VB
Bolded by me, Chezhire.

:cry:
VB - when you figure out the answer to your question, would you please share with the rest of us?
:cry:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lesleigh719
Back