GUILTY FL - Kristina Hepp, 4, beaten to death, Waccasassa, 27 April 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are correct to charge Chelci - she knew that poor Kristina didn't look right and wa having trouble breathing - she should have called 911 immediately. :furious:
May she rot in he!!, too.
:furious:

So many similarities with the Cummings case. Had they disposed of the child and spent 8 hrs cleaning their trailer before calling 911 and reporting her missing - could be exactly the same story.

I am so glad to see this article, thank you lady loves lurking. This is the right decision to charge her.

Kristina's injuries were not life threatening and she would not have died if this girl had made a simple choice to pick up the phone and call for help.

The fact that they laid sleeping beside this poor child in their bed as she was dying, is almost more than I can bear.

Hey Kristina--

My middle name is and when I stared down at that cruel ground my words felt like the lamented expressions of those that got there too late.

I had no idea.

R.I.P

UPDATE

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100423/ARTICLES/100429725

Matthew Roland, 24, pleaded no contest to first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse. Circuit Judge Ysleta McDonald sentenced him to a mandatory sentence of life in prison without parole.

snipped
State Attorney Bill Cervone initially sought the death penalty for Roland because of the nature of Kristina's death. The life sentence was part of a plea deal that avoided trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back