Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@Dre
SBM
but if he was accustomed to driving long distances in the south it would have been along the way to Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, or where he now resides in Texas.
From your above post .
Who still resides in Texas?
Are you taking about SR?
Or another (he) linked to Leila?
@kelsie
Great find on Ocala.... I agree with Dre it's kind of off the beaten path. But I am like you, all rocks need to be overturned in FL. We have so many victims still missing. Someone will be identified from those remains in Ocala and given back their name and their family will get answers.
Prayers to all our missing and Leila we are not giving up.

It makes me so sad that Leila hasn’t been found. I’m was hopeful in thinking it would be quick and easy to locate Leila, since SR doesn’t seem to keep much hidden, but this just gives me more reason to believe this is not the first time he has done something of this magnitude.

It makes me so sad that Leila hasn’t been found. I’m was hopeful in thinking it would be quick and easy to locate Leila, since SR doesn’t seem to keep much hidden, but this just gives me more reason to believe this is not the first time he has done something of this magnitude.

I personally think the FBI is just collecting enough evidence right now to charge SR with LC's murder. I don't think they are going to end up finding her body. The sad truth.

ugh, still no updates on Leila? :(
LE have been so quiet about LC that i am actually hopeful that they are covertly working on something big.
Wondering how the twitchy witchy is doing in jail, is he actually happy to be back "home" 3 meals a day, a cot and a "classroom" full of future devotees? speculation, imo.

That’s probably too out of the way to be Leila.
That bridge has a small beach on the Clearwater side and an airport on the other end of the bridge.
Theres a traitor park and houses along the shoreline parallel to the bridge. There’s lots of mangroves and secluded beach paths leading to the water but she would have had to floated out to the bridge. That bridge has no where to pull off.

Attachments

• C19BF213-F421-4ADC-B57F-C355C67863DC.jpeg
    C19BF213-F421-4ADC-B57F-C355C67863DC.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 22

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members