Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Something is really bothering me. The other lady who took care of Kam while the police searched the apartments said his feet were clean. If he was wandering around the complex or in the parking lot when the 1st lady found him, why weren't his feet dirty ? The only way I can see his feet being clean is if the 1st lady carried him. Why would she leave that out ? She said when she first saw him, she held out her hand and he took it and they walked around the complex.

I'm wondering now if this lady knew SR and took care of Kam while SR murdered Leila. He was going to pick Kam up in the morning. Maybe this lady did not want to give Kam to SR so she went to the 2nd lady and said, I found your baby. What a strange thing to say ! Why wouldn't you ask instead of assuming. It almost sounds like she wanted someone else to take Kam. The 2nd lady says she has not heard anything from the 1st lady since that day. I find that odd, too. I know she did a couple of interviews and I felt so proud of her finding Kam safe and sound but now I'm starting to wonder about her.
Kam was only there a few minutes before he was found. They probably walked on the sidewalk, which would be cleaner than the parking lot. I don't think she knew SR or who Kam belonged to. She asked the woman who was closest by if she was his mom, then together they looked around, changed his diaper and looked after him until police arrived. IMO

Maybe she carried him? if I found a barefoot two year old I would lift him up and walk around.

I would pick him up too. But she specifically said, I held out my hand and he took. Then we walked around the complex.

Why not just say, I picked him up and we went around the complex ?

Plus, why not keep in touch with L ? L would have been my new best friend.

Kam was only there a few minutes before he was found. They probably walked on the sidewalk, which would be cleaner than the parking lot. I don't think she knew SR or who Kam belonged to. She asked the woman who was closest by if she was his mom, then together they looked around, changed his diaper and looked after him until police arrived. IMO

That's not true. E stated she was at the complex around 7 am. She said she parked there on her way to the store. The cameras did not see SR dropping Kam off. They saw his car there.

E said she found him in the parking lot so he should have gotten even a little dirt on his feet from standing in the lot.

She did not ask the woman who was closest by. She clearly stated in her interview she walked around the complex. You may want to watch the interview again.

Who is L?

I'm not going to post her name. But she did an interview where she said she was doing her laundry, left her apartment and when she came back, Kam was in her house with her dog and E was standing outside. E said to her, I found your baby.

She didn't think anything of that because she was the only white person in the complex so maybe other neighbors told E, based on Kam's complexion, that he could belong to L.

She said she changed Kam's pull up. She's the one who said it was full, had sand in it, was a pink Minnie Mouse and his feet were clean.

She said she cared for him while police searched the complex. She said E had left quickly and she never heard from her again.

That's not true. E stated she was at the complex around 7 am. She said she parked there on her way to the store. The cameras did not see SR dropping Kam off. They saw his car there.

E said she found him in the parking lot so he should have gotten even a little dirt on his feet from standing in the lot.

She did not ask the woman who was closest by. She clearly stated in her interview she walked around the complex. You may want to watch the interview again.
According to the Affidavit SR's car was seen directly in front of the apartment complex just a few minutes before he was found. He left the Walmart parking lot at 8:15 and returned at 8:38, so Kam could not have been at the spot he was dropped off for more than a few minutes. It's almost six miles round trip. Imo

According to the Affidavit SR's car was seen directly in front of the apartment complex just a few minutes before he was found. He left the Walmart parking lot at 8:15 and returned at 8:38, so Kam could not have been at the spot he was dropped off for more than a few minutes. It's almost six miles round trip. Imo

The affidavit does not state he dropped Kam off.

IMO, he may have been returning to pick Kam up and E decided not to give him back to SR.

There was no reason for her to park there on her way to the grocery store. She didn't live there. She wasn't visiting anyone. She parked first, she said, and then saw Kam.

She was there early to find someone to take him off her hands and away from SR.

That's my theory.

The affidavit does not state he dropped Kam off.

IMO, he may have been returning to pick Kam up and E decided not to give him back to SR.

There was no reason for her to park there on her way to the grocery store. She didn't live there. She wasn't visiting anyone. She parked first, she said, and then saw Kam.

She was there early to find someone to take him off her hands and away from SR.

That's my theory.

I do wonder if something bigger than we all realize is going on. I keep thinking about what the FBI agent said at the update before the Federal Hearing - that they were trying to reunite Leila with Kamdyn. Meanwhile they are looking for the owner of the Gold Toyota. And EW seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. Why? JMO.

Interesting theory about E. Stranger things have happened. She is not from that apartment complex and I believe she was visiting someone who live there. I doubt she has anything to do with it Moo. There is a possibility he came for Kam and she intercepted it but that would mean more people are involved. The timeline is just too tight. Intresting to see what other evidence they have.

Interesting theory about E. Stranger things have happened. She is not from that apartment complex and I believe she was visiting someone who live there. I doubt she has anything to do with it Moo. There is a possibility he came for Kam and she intercepted it but that would mean more people are involved. The timeline is just too tight. Intresting to see what other evidence they have.

Most if not all MSM reported that she lived in the next appartement block. She came back from a shop and parked there, suggesting it is where she usually parks to go home. They refer to them as neighbours. It's reported in multiple msm that they called LE together, indicating neither hid from LE, yet so i'd think LE fully investigated them both.

Most MSM report L was doing laundry, that was why her door was open. It didn't say she left the house, just so E assumed it was her kid as it would be a logical explanation if a crying lost kid without shoes or shorts were outside of a building with one door wide open, that he could have ran out from there.
I don't think anything is weird about that.

Her saying his feet were clean, might just be relatively speaking. That they weren't filthy as if he'd been wandering around all night. She didn't say there wasn't a speck of dust on then either, or did she ?
Just like the dirty diaper, some think it meant it was spilling over so to speak, while it could just mean it needed a change, like any normal change.

I haven't seen interviews with either of them, literally them speaking on video, so they might have said some different things if they have , but the previous couple of comments on the subject does not reflect what MSM reported afaik.

Thanks @sleuthduif for that explanation and if L was the only white person at that complex as stated previously in this thread it makes sense to go to her as well due to Kam features.

I think about Kam, I really hope he has been able to physically be with his dad or aunties. The trauma he is experiencing from being away from his mama.

Leila's sisters and even the lawyers have gone quiet, I guess LE has given them more info.

I just wanted to update while i;m thinking about it.

Out of the three aprentices i'm aware of, I cannot confirm nor deny That they live at the apartment complex in accordance to a list of tenants.

Can you confirm or deny if EW lives at Edge ? SR had more than 3 apprentices. He even mentioned more than 3 in his post on 7/23 where he edited LC out. I believe one admitted follower lives at Edge, too.

Most if not all MSM reported that she lived in the next appartement block. She came back from a shop and parked there, suggesting it is where she usually parks to go home. They refer to them as neighbours. It's reported in multiple msm that they called LE together, indicating neither hid from LE, yet so i'd think LE fully investigated them both.

Most MSM report L was doing laundry, that was why her door was open. It didn't say she left the house, just so E assumed it was her kid as it would be a logical explanation if a crying lost kid without shoes or shorts were outside of a building with one door wide open, that he could have ran out from there.
I don't think anything is weird about that.

Her saying his feet were clean, might just be relatively speaking. That they weren't filthy as if he'd been wandering around all night. She didn't say there wasn't a speck of dust on then either, or did she ?
Just like the dirty diaper, some think it meant it was spilling over so to speak, while it could just mean it needed a change, like any normal change.

I haven't seen interviews with either of them, literally them speaking on video, so they might have said some different things if they have , but the previous couple of comments on the subject does not reflect what MSM reported afaik.

I have actually watched the interviews and read posts by L. L stated that Kam's feet were clean. She stated there were a couple of rounds of pee in the pull up. She said it was not leaking. She stated she left her house to go the laundry room.

In the interview with E, I never heard her say she lived in an apartment nearby. She said she parked at the Edge. MSM reported she lived there. I now believe she lives there. There have been other reports that she said she didn't live there but since I can't find them, I will throw those thoughts out the window.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back