Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or maybe it’s an apprentice who drives a gold Honda. MOO. Thanks for posting those pics side by side. If there is someone else helping him, she deserves a kidnapping charge as well.

If she cooperates, it could be the nail in his coffin.
Well, LE did say that they had interviewed some people who were familiar with the circumstances surrounding Leila's disappearance. I'm assuming they have spoken to all of the apprentices, and anyone who was close to SR. They will probably be valuable witnesses for the prosecution. The people associated with the Honda could just be witnesses who were stopping for gas or it might be someone who knows SR.

IMO

Well, LE did say that they had interviewed some people who were familiar with the circumstances surrounding Leila's disappearance. I'm assuming they have spoken to all of the apprentices, and anyone who was close to SR. They will probably be valuable witnesses for the prosecution. The people associated with the Honda could just be witnesses who were stopping for gas or it might be someone who knows SR.

IMO

Some of those apprentices may have warrants and may not make themselves available to LE. Either way, it's just as important for bystanders who saw the gold honda to come forward and report what they saw.

IMO

Where are Leila's phone and credit cards? SR didn't have them...

Where are Leila's phone and credit cards? SR didn't have them...
I've wondered about her cards for a long time now. Do we know that she even had any? If she did, wouldn't she have been using them on her trip to FL for gas and food? And if she had done that, shouldn't we have had a pretty clear picture of when she left, where she stopped along the way, and when she arrived in the Hollywood/Miramar area - a long time ago? It's seemed to me that LE doesn't have a clear timeline about all of that so I've wondered if LC had been using any credit/debit cards at all.

It seems more like she could have been paying cash the whole way thru the trip to FL. And when SR had been referring to LC taking several days to get to FL because she'd been saying things like "she was 12 hours away", or a day later "she was 4 hours away", maybe what she meant was that she'd actually saved up enough cash to buy enough food & gas that it would get her to a point x hours away from SR - but he just couldn't comprehend what she was trying to say (or more likely juat didn't care to try to understand what she was saying because he didn't care). So maybe that last money Kam's bio-dad wired her for the DDS was what finally gave her enough to make it all the way down to FL. ...and then she just paid cash the entire trip down.

I've wondered about her cards for a long time now. Do we know that she even had any? If she did, wouldn't she have been using them on her trip to FL for gas and food? And if she had done that, shouldn't we have had a pretty clear picture of when she left, where she stopped along the way, and when she arrived in the Hollywood/Miramar area - a long time ago? It's seemed to me that LE doesn't have a clear timeline about all of that so I've wondered if LC had been using any credit/debit cards at all.

It seems more like she could have been paying cash the whole way thru the trip to FL. And when SR had been referring to LC taking several days to get to FL because she'd been saying things like "she was 12 hours away", or a day later "she was 4 hours away", maybe what she meant was that she'd actually saved up enough cash to buy enough food & gas that it would get her to a point x hours away from SR - but he just couldn't comprehend what she was trying to say (or more likely juat didn't care to try to understand what she was saying because he didn't care). So maybe that last money Kam's bio-dad wired her for the DDS was what finally gave her enough to make it all the way down to FL. ...and then she just paid cash the entire trip down.
LE did say she had several credit cards that have not been found. They know she arrived in the area on the 25th, and tracked her movements by her cell phone pings. They haven't said whether she used any credit cards as far as I know. Imo

LE did say she had several credit cards that have not been found. They know she arrived in the area on the 25th, and tracked her movements by her cell phone pings. They haven't said whether she used any credit cards as far as I know. Imo

This could be a news media mistake but it says SR used Leilas credit cards.

“According to the arrest affidavit, Ryan had used Cavett’s credit card to make several purchases at the RaceTrac and the nearby Walmart on July 26th. One purchase at Walmart was for Hefty Strong 39 Gallon Extra Large Trash Drawstring Bags and two boxes of Extra Strength Carpet Odor Eliminator.
Approximately, 15 minutes later, video surveillance and receipts show that Ryan went back and purchased a roll of Advanced Strength Duct Tape.”

$10K Reward For Information Leading To Location Of Missing Mom Leila Cavett

This could be a news media mistake but it says SR used Leilas credit cards.

“According to the arrest affidavit, Ryan had used Cavett’s credit card to make several purchases at the RaceTrac and the nearby Walmart on July 26th. One purchase at Walmart was for Hefty Strong 39 Gallon Extra Large Trash Drawstring Bags and two boxes of Extra Strength Carpet Odor Eliminator.
Approximately, 15 minutes later, video surveillance and receipts show that Ryan went back and purchased a roll of Advanced Strength Duct Tape.”

$10K Reward For Information Leading To Location Of Missing Mom Leila Cavett
Yes, that was probably a mistake. He used CL's debit card, according to the affidavit. During the hearing LE stated Leila had several credit cards and a phone that had not been found. They didn't say that he used them, but I doubt he did since that would have been incriminating. He probably trashed them along with everything else. Imo

Yes, that was probably a mistake. He used CL's debit card, according to the affidavit. During the hearing LE stated Leila had several credit cards and a phone that had not been found. They didn't say that he used them, but I doubt he did since that would have been incriminating. He probably trashed them along with everything else. Imo

IMO SR likely sold Leila's credit card numbers and her phone as well.

Wondering if LC had a passport and if so, did she happen to bring it with her to Florida?
Is there an airport fairly near the areas where LC was seen?
speculation, imo.
Yes FLL is a few miles from where they were. IIRC, her cell phone ping map was all around that area. They would probably have an alert on her name if she boarded an international flight, so I don't think she flew out.

Yes FLL is a few miles from where they were. IIRC, her cell phone ping map was all around that area. They would probably have an alert on her name if she boarded an international flight, so I don't think she flew out.
Had actually been wondering if someone who looked similar to LC boarded a plane using her identification. speculation.

Had actually been wondering if someone who looked similar to LC boarded a plane using her identification. speculation.
Pretty hard to do, even with masks. The TSA agent has you pull the mask down to compare your face to your ID before you go through security. I've flown a few times since COVID out of FLL and security is tighter than ever.

@oceanstarryeyes
Did you mean the gold car as below?
Or have I missed a silver car involved?
Refresh us.

Driver may have clue in Leila Cavett’s disappearance, FBI says

If you were in a gold, four-door Honda sedan late last month and parked near the fuel pumps of a RaceTrac in Hollywood, the FBI wants to speak with you.

I was hoping for a update from MSM or Authorities 're: status of Leila.
Leila needs to be found.
FBI Miami at 1-800-CALL-FBI or go to FBI.GOV/TIPS.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back