Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“I FaceTimed her on July 17. We were on the phone for about an hour and she was fine,” one of the sisters said. “She didn’t have any plans to come to Florida, so we’re very confused right now.”

MSM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/sisters-seeking-answers-after-nephew-found-wandering-alone/2020/07/29/27aae8e2-d195-11ea-826b-cc394d824e35_story.htm

——————-
But DLW’s call was closer to the time she left to come to Florida.

SR said it took her 4 days to go from Georgia to Hollywood. If I remember correctly, LE said she arrived in Hollywood on Sat., July 25 at about 2:30 pm. IMO

I have so many questions about where she was living prior to coming to SOFL. Surely, the person she was living with knew more about her relationship with SR.

I was indeed under the impression DLW might have been the last. That was several days before, after that it was text. I think.

Because frankly, i've always wondered if it was here on all the footage, first because of the hair, though some said, must have been after the beach, but i haven't seen a single other picture of her (in public domaine) with her hair like that. Then someone else mentionned this here also, something about the eyes. And indeed to me, the eyes seem so close together as are the brows and such a dark look. Her public pictures show fine browes in a big bows far apart.
Then there's the Kamdyn tatoo. While it's more on the inner side of her arm, I have a really hard time seeing it in any of the surveillance videos, even when she's waiving her arms around...
And probably the most disturbing, where was KC, when she came out of the Lexus and into the store?
Or was she actually in the car with him and the woman was someone else? Or had he gotten rid of her way back home and faked the whole messenger thing with her phone ?
But then why take KC?
Or did they have a plan for him, but another person getting ill or bailing out at that point, made him release KC??

I've said this before, but something is so not adding up to this whole story...

I'm even willing to think this is a big undercover opération and reason why they don't release KC with family is that he's actually safe with LC somewhere, but i get that that's not even wishfull thinking anymore but just insane. Maybe even all of the above as well...

But still. Where's the tatoo...

“I FaceTimed her on July 17. We were on the phone for about an hour and she was fine,” one of the sisters said. “She didn’t have any plans to come to Florida, so we’re very confused right now.”

MSM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/sisters-seeking-answers-after-nephew-found-wandering-alone/2020/07/29/27aae8e2-d195-11ea-826b-cc394d824e35_story.htm

——————-
But DLW’s call was closer to the time she left to come to Florida.

SR said it took her 4 days to go from Georgia to Hollywood. If I remember correctly, LE said she arrived in Hollywood on Sat., July 25 at about 2:30 pm. IMO

I have so many questions about where she was living prior to coming to SOFL. Surely, the person she was living with knew more about her relationship with SR.
At one point I thought LE said she left from Alabama to go to Florida and in another article it was stated that she was living in Georgia with family. I think it was her father who said investigators told him she left abruptly in the middle of the night. I don't know if it's clear where she was living or which day she left. I doubt it really took her four days. Didn't Kam's father send her money for a dentist appt shortly before she left? Does anyone remember which day that was? It must have been before she left for Florida.

Imo

I keep speculating this too. Things didn't go as planned. So then he was doing everything he could to cover up everything. Especially when everyone found Kam and realized LC was missing. I think he probably thought he would have more time to cover up what he did with her. But when he found out that he didn't he was rushing to figure out what to do at the last minute (one of those things trying to figure out how to explain WHY he had the trash bags and all).

But then again it could be that he tried to chloroform LC and THAT didn't go as planned and when she fought back that is how the window got broken. Or he broke the window trying to get into the truck (because maybe she locked herself and Kam in because she was afraid for their lives)? Gosh I hate having to speculate about all these things. Wish we KNEW. I hope we will eventually know the TRUTH. MOO

I wish we knew if the window was broke from the outside or inside. I gueaa it wouldn't make a big difference but it would give a little insight if they were locked in the truck trying to stay away from SR.

I also couldn't help but wonder what if she is still alive and now that he is in jail there is no one to feed her. I know everyone just assumes she is dead but you never know. The appt her baby boy was found in, she could be being held there.

This whole situation is so sad. Wish there was more I could do.

At one point I thought LE said she left from Alabama to go to Florida and in another article it was stated that she was living in Georgia with family. I think it was her father who said investigators told him she left abruptly in the middle of the night. I don't know if it's clear where she was living or which day she left. I doubt it really took her four days. Didn't Kam's father send her money for a dentist appt shortly before she left? Does anyone remember which day that was? It must have been before she left for Florida.

Imo

The dentist appointment money was sent by DL (Kamdyn's bio-dad) to Leila on Tuesday July, 21 at the Walmart in Dawsonville, GA. at 7:23. On Thursday, Leila sent DL a video of Kamdyn at the Walmart when she picked up the money. DL talked to Leila again on July 24. This is when she allegedly said Kamdyn's dentist appointment "could have gone better." She did not mention any plan to go to Florida and he believed she was still in GA at that point. Later he sent a message asking to see Kamdyn but she never replied to him again and his message and subsequent messages remain unread. Based on this information, it seems Leila left GA on July 24. Her father later stated that she appeared to have left in the middle of the night. Considering how much stuff was in the back of her truck, I suspect she was packing during the time DL was trying to get in contact with her about seeing Kamdyn.

Last edited:
Someone asked if the truck window was broken inward or outward. We don't know yet. There was glass found in the Walmart parking lot that may have been from the truck, however, there was other glass found inside the door threshold on the inside of the truck. That fact makes me think it more likely the window was broken inward and then when the door was opened, not all of the glass fell out of the doorway or was removed from inside of the truck during cleaning by SR which is why there was still glass inside the truck door well when LE looked at it. Combine that with the bent sunshade, the missing rearview mirror, and the presence of blood and we know something violent happened inside of that truck.

I was indeed under the impression DLW might have been the last. That was several days before, after that it was text. I think.

Because frankly, i've always wondered if it was here on all the footage, first because of the hair, though some said, must have been after the beach, but i haven't seen a single other picture of her (in public domaine) with her hair like that. Then someone else mentionned this here also, something about the eyes. And indeed to me, the eyes seem so close together as are the brows and such a dark look. Her public pictures show fine browes in a big bows far apart.
Then there's the Kamdyn tatoo. While it's more on the inner side of her arm, I have a really hard time seeing it in any of the surveillance videos, even when she's waiving her arms around...
And probably the most disturbing, where was KC, when she came out of the Lexus and into the store?
Or was she actually in the car with him and the woman was someone else? Or had he gotten rid of her way back home and faked the whole messenger thing with her phone ?
But then why take KC?
Or did they have a plan for him, but another person getting ill or bailing out at that point, made him release KC??

I've said this before, but something is so not adding up to this whole story...

I'm even willing to think this is a big undercover opération and reason why they don't release KC with family is that he's actually safe with LC somewhere, but i get that that's not even wishfull thinking anymore but just insane. Maybe even all of the above as well...

But still. Where's the tatoo...
Which post has the Videos of Leila with the tattoo not showing?
There’s one post that has all of the videos but Im still looking for it.

Last edited:
I wish we knew if the window was broke from the outside or inside. I gueaa it wouldn't make a big difference but it would give a little insight if they were locked in the truck trying to stay away from SR.

I also couldn't help but wonder what if she is still alive and now that he is in jail there is no one to feed her. I know everyone just assumes she is dead but you never know. The appt her baby boy was found in, she could be being held there.

This whole situation is so sad. Wish there was more I could do.

If she were still alive and SR was feeding her somewhere, the police would have known because they caught SR cleaning up her truck with the keys in his hand and no bill of sale. After that, I am certain that he was under surveillance, so he would have led LE to her. But he didn't. Sooo...IF she is still alive, he had already given or sold her to someone else by the time he was cleaning out Leila's truck. Keep in mind, LE has not found her phone or her credit cards yet. SR could have passed these items to a fence.

The dentist appointment money was sent by DL (Kamdyn's bio-dad) to Leila on Tuesday July, 21 at the Walmart in Dawsonville, GA. at 7:23. On Thursday, Leila sent DL a video of Kamdyn at the Walmart when she picked up the money. DL talked to Leila again on July 24. This is when she allegedly said Kamdyn's dentist appointment "could have gone better." She did not mention any plan to go to Florida and he believed she was still in GA at that point. Later he sent a message asking to see Kamdyn but she never replied to him again and his message and subsequent messages remain unread. Based on this information, it seems Leila left GA on July 24. Her father later stated that she appeared to have left in the middle of the night. Considering how much stuff was in the back of her truck, I suspect she was packing during the time DL was trying to get in contact with her about seeing Kamdyn.

Yes, I had seen at least one article where they said Leila left from Alabama to go to Florida. I chalked that up to the media's error. Most articles and video clips from MSM said she left from Dawsonville Ga. Her mother, on Dr. Phil said Leila talked to her uncle who lives in Ga. and gave her $40.00 before she left. He didn't believe she was going to Fla., because she is young/it was just wishful thinking.

Re post FBI video at link.
FBI Offers Reward for Information About Missing Person Leila Cavett — FBI
''The embedded video contains seven clips of Leila and/or her movements as follows:

• Clip 1: Leila’s Chevrolet pickup truck traveling from North side of RaceTrac gas station (5800 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, Florida 33021) to West side of gas station on the afternoon of July 25th at approximately 2:20 p.m.
  • Clip 2: Leila exiting a four door Lexus sedan on the north side of RaceTrac gas station (5800 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, Florida 33021) on the afternoon of July 25th at approximately 3:06 p.m.
  • Clip 3: Leila inside the convenience store of the RaceTrac gas station (5800 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, Florida 33021) on the afternoon of July 25th at approximately 3:09 p.m.
  • Clip 4: Leila inside the Race Track convenience store (5800 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, Florida 33021) on July 25th at approximately 10:16 p.m. These are the last known images of Leila Cavett.
  • Clip 5: Additional images of Leila’s pickup truck.
  • Clip 6: Additional images of the Lexus.
  • Clip 7: FBI tip information.
If anyone has any information as to the whereabouts of Leila Cavett, please call FBI Miami at 1-800-CALL-FBI or go to FBI.GOV/TIPS.''

Thanks. It’s not close enough to see a tattoo, at least to me. I would think that Leilas family would be able to recognize Leilas body language too.

IMO - it's sleuthing too far afield in surmising that the videos released by the FBI are not of Leila. In looking at the stills from the videos, they certainly all look like her to me and as noted above her family would recognize if it was not her. I do not believe that they would have released those particular stills if they weren't certain it was her.

Thanks. It’s not close enough to see a tattoo, at least to me. I would think that Leilas family would be able to recognize Leilas body language too.
Yeah, I can't see the tattoo either but the image is blurry. LE specifically said that was the last image of Leila at around 10:20 pm. It would be important for the public to see what she was wearing. I'm sure LE verified it was her.

Thank you. For some reason I could not find the information about the dentist and the money that was sent. So it sounds like she did leave on the 24th from Georgia.

Yeah, I can't see the tattoo either but the image is blurry. LE specifically said that was the last image of Leila at around 10:20 pm. It would be important for the public to see what she was wearing. I'm sure LE verified it was her.
They also specifically said she was last seen on the 26th, hours before KC was found. Which imo was either based on what SR said , or said on purpose, to draw SR out.

I'm not saying LE made a mistake, but it could be part of a strategy, idk.
I just don't get any of this...

Anyone with information on Cavett's whereabouts is urged to call the FBI's Miami office at 1-800-CALL-FBI, or visit the FBI's website to submit a tip.

A $10,000 reward was offered by the FBI in the case.

FBI Miami at 1-800-CALL-FBI or go to FBI.gov/tips.

Any tips Any new leads Anything to find Leila and get the Justice for her and KC.

This case may have other victims that need help. RS is a predator (MOO)
If you can't find the light "BE the LIGHT"

Heres the photo of Leila to compare.
One thing I noticed. In the last photo she was seen in, wearing the dress entering Racetrac. Looking at her face, there could be the possibility that she was starting to feel under duress but not sure what to do. Maybe she was realizing that traveling to meet SR hundreds of miles away was not a good thing. It was night, Kamdyn was tired, sandy and dirty and she had no where to go. SR was in control.
If you remember as soon as she arrived SR had her to park her truck at Walmart and they used HIS CAR all day, which put Leila under his control. Her sixth sense was probably feeling danger and she was right. That could be why she looks so different in the photos.

Attachments

• 176671A6-1DDB-45AF-B437-A6F47817E957.jpeg
    176671A6-1DDB-45AF-B437-A6F47817E957.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Heres the photo of Leila to compare.
One thing I noticed. In the last photo she was seen in, wearing the dress entering Racetrac. Looking at her face, there could be the possibility that she was starting to feel under duress but not sure what to do. Maybe she was realizing that traveling to meet SR hundreds of miles away was not a good thing. It was night, Kamdyn was tired, sandy and dirty and she had no where to go. SR was in control.
If you remember as soon as she arrived SR had her to park her truck at Walmart and they used HIS CAR all day, which put Leila under his control. Her sixth sense was probably feeling danger and she was right. That could be why she looks so different in the photos.

Or maybe it’s an apprentice who drives a gold Honda. MOO. Thanks for posting those pics side by side. If there is someone else helping him, she deserves a kidnapping charge as well.

If she cooperates, it could be the nail in his coffin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877
Back