Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Map of Leilas Phone Pings while in Fort Lauderdale.
4658abd4-ca9f-4a07-b5f4-ecaff256c269-jpeg.261864
Sorry ´his’ phone I'll try to find the origin of that.

Édit also meant to write northwest. Can’t find the source, so I reported My own post as rumor, because of rules... but If anyone knows what i´ve read...

A part from that, do we have an official source for the hearing recap? Saw some other interesting location, but not from a confirmed source reporting...

Last edited:

Édit also meant to write northwest. Can’t find the source, so I reported My own post as rumor, because of rules... but If anyone knows what i´ve read...

A part from that, do we have an official source for the hearing recap? Saw some other interesting location, but not from a confirmed source reporting...

Is there anyway to tell the first ping location to the last

LE said his phone pinged in Sunrise. I think it was on the 26th. That's not far from Miramar. Maybe that's why he said he went to get weed. Imo

Not sure if this is what you’re looking for
Missing Mom's Disappearance Called 'Very, Very Mysterious' By FBI

I

Do you have an official source for that ? I read another location, but can't find an official source...
I'm pretty sure I read it on this thread when the hearing was being discussed. I'll have to go back and see if I can find the post.

ETA It's on page 41 post # 807 in the last thread. It was while the hearing was in session and some were listening and posting the information. I'm assuming it's allowed because all of those posts about the hearing are still there.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I read it on this thread when the hearing was being discussed. I'll have to go back and see if I can find the post.

ETA It's on page 41 post # 807 in the last thread. It was while the hearing was in session and some were listening and posting the information. I'm assuming it's allowed because all of those posts about the hearing are still there.
Thank you !!!
I Seems to have missed a couple of pages at the time , guess i know now why i didn't get everybody had already given up hope...

So anyway, in that post and again some posts later, there is mention of
Markham Park, (eta, so on here, WS, to be clear, and trying to not break any rules)

Do we know more about this ?

(One extensive recap i found didn't mention sunrise but another location.)

Do you all remember the photo of the young woman who was was walking down the street barefoot that many mistook for Leila? JMO but I think this may be her: Women accused of sex trafficking teenage girls go before judge in Fort Lauderdale The woman in the photo on the left is the one I mean. She's FB friends with one of SR's favorite apprentices and in their witchcraft FB groups.

The FBI agent who provided the update said they were trying to find Leila and reunite Leila with Kamdyn.

The FBI agent in the Federal hearing said "No proof of life."

There have been literally hundreds arrested for human trafficking in Florida this year.
277 Arrested In Huge Florida Undercover Sex Trafficking Sting
Deputies: Man wanted for human trafficking arrested after crash in Florida Panhandle | wtsp.com
Ten people, including a candidate, arrested in Tallahassee on variety of child sex crimes

and there are a lot more articles.

So what happens to all of these “hundreds arrested for human trafficking“?
Do they just receive a fine and right back out or a short jail sentence?

So what happens to all of these “hundreds arrested for human trafficking“?
Do they just receive a fine and right back out or a short jail sentence?

There weren't hundreds arrested for human trafficking, there were about 50 prostitutes arrested by undercover cops reacting to their ads, and there were about 200 people arrested who responded on prostitute ads put up by undercover cops.
17 were something else not specified....
I had looked it up when i read that, but prostitution (by adults) is not human trafficking, as it is voluntary, and human trafficking does not only or always imply sex.
But is still all punishable.
So here we're not even talking prostitution, but solicitation as i imagine the undercover cops didn't engage in the act before arresting them, but that's my opinion ..

"Solicitation is a misdemeanor crime that comes with a maximum punishment of 90 days in jail and/or a $1,000 fine.
However, prostitution is raised to a gross misdemeanor which means the punishment is raised to a maximum of a year in jail and/or a $3,000 fine."

(From Understanding the Difference Between Solicitation and Prostitution - Carson J. Heefner, DUI & Criminal Defense)

Note those are maxima.
With a minor of course it's different, "only" 2 of the hundreds involved minors. As i understood per linked article.

(I personally didn't even know prostitution was illegal, specially since *advertiser censored* is legal (right?) , both involve sex for money, and *advertiser censored* even involves a third party profiting the most, and then you have sugar daddies and all.... but i guess that's off topic).

Anyway, more on topic though , the name your price dating site, LC had a tab open of, (i think this was widly reported in msm) while not directly paying for sex, i wonder if that's not what most men expect anyway, and have also wondered if SR simply had payed that 3000$ for a date, with his talk about her bringing her kid on dates to avoid sex and all.... Eta and him taking them to restaurants and what was that cheese thing. (As per his +50min rant). People who buy a date on that site are also supposed to pay for everything during the date. Coincidently of course. Just a thought.

But then LE confirmed they really talked about an apprentice job via messenger... (When explaining they never talked about selling the truck).

(Edited to correct, rearrange for clarity and add source)

Last edited:
Link gives me an acces denied for protection against attacks or something to that affect. But Thanks for your explanation. Interesting and puzzling defence also requested this.

(Maybe another witch hexed him ?)

Not sure why, it is Lawyers.com. But here are the typical reasons from that site for a continuance from their article Delaying or Getting a Continuance in a Criminal Case:

"Typical Reasons Why Defendants Ask for Continuances
Judges are often asked to continue a hearing or a trial for these reasons:

• At arraignment, to secure counsel. An arrestee’s first court appearance is often the arraignment, when the judge reads the charges and asks for a plea. Defendants who have not secured counsel may ask for a postponement, to give them time to hire a lawyer. These requests are usually granted, but not indefinitely – if the defendant has been given a reasonable amount of time to hire a lawyer and has not done so, the court might go ahead and appoint the public defender or other court-appointed counsel, and schedule an arraignment in short order.
  • Before a preliminary hearing, to secure counsel. Similarly, defendants who are without counsel but facing a preliminary hearing are often given a continuance to hire a lawyer (a preliminary hearing is a “mini trial,” in which the prosecutor presents enough evidence to convince the judge that “there’s a case here,” and that the matter should be set for trial).
  • To prepare for trial. States typically provide defendants with a minimum amount of time between entering the plea and going to trial. But a defendant has a right to adequately prepare defense (which includes the right of counsel to prepare). Defendants and their counsel can ask the trial court for a continuance, but must convince the judge that it’s necessary (and if the motion is made too close to the trial date itself, the defendant may lose).
  • To secure witnesses. Sometimes, a defense witness becomes unavailable or even disappears. When that happens, the defense may ask for a continuance to locate that witness. Again, however, the defense will have to convince the court that the witness’s testimony is important and will have to show that the defense used due diligence in trying to secure the witness’s appearance in the first place.
  • The incapacity of the defendant, counsel, or the court. The defendant’s or counsel’s illness is good cause for a continuance, though the court may demand proof (including medical testimony). Note that this reason does not usually extend to prosecutors (see below); they are expected to find a replacement from their office. If the judge is ill, local or state rules may require the assignment of another judge.
  • Defense counsel’s competing commitments. It’s not unusual for busy defense attorneys to handle multiple cases at the same time; and it’s common for them to have overlapping courtroom commitments. If their clients agree, their requests for a continuance will normally be granted.
  • To find and hire replacement counsel. Sometimes defendants wish to fire their lawyers mid-trial. Judges will hold a hearing on the request, and determine whether good cause supports the defendant’s request. If the defendant needs to find another lawyer, a court could also give the defendant a reasonable amount of time to secure a new attorney.
  • To deal with adverse pre-trial publicity. Occasionally, defendants will ask for a continuance on the grounds of prejudicial publicity. Whether that motion will be granted depends on the facts of each case. Typically, judges will inquire as to how widespread and negative the publicity actually is; whether a change of venue (to another location within the court system) will solve the problem; whether questioning potential jurors about their exposure will result in a taint-free jury; and whether admonishing the jury to disregard such publicity, or even sequestering them, will alleviate the effects. Often, the effect of pre-trial publicity can be mitigated using one or more of these approaches.
Typical Reasons Why Prosecutors Ask for Continuances
Prosecutors must bring a case to trial within the speedy trial window unless the defendant has waived time. If the defendant refuses to waive time in response to the prosecutor’s request for a continuance, the case can be dismissed. And even when the defendant has waived time, the prosecutor must obtain the court’s approval for a continuance.

Typical reasons advanced by prosecutors include having another trial or other court matter in progress, or when the case involves specified offenses (such as certain sexual assault or child-abuse crimes). But even here, the length of the continuance will typically be short. Asking for a continuance on the grounds that the prosecutor is not prepared is typically a non-starter."

Not sure why, it is Lawyers.com. But here are the typical reasons from that site for a continuance from their article Delaying or Getting a Continuance in a Criminal Case:

"Typical Reasons Why Defendants Ask for Continuances
Judges are often asked to continue a hearing or a trial for these reasons:

• At arraignment, to secure counsel. An arrestee’s first court appearance is often the arraignment, when the judge reads the charges and asks for a plea. Defendants who have not secured counsel may ask for a postponement, to give them time to hire a lawyer. These requests are usually granted, but not indefinitely – if the defendant has been given a reasonable amount of time to hire a lawyer and has not done so, the court might go ahead and appoint the public defender or other court-appointed counsel, and schedule an arraignment in short order.
  • Before a preliminary hearing, to secure counsel. Similarly, defendants who are without counsel but facing a preliminary hearing are often given a continuance to hire a lawyer (a preliminary hearing is a “mini trial,” in which the prosecutor presents enough evidence to convince the judge that “there’s a case here,” and that the matter should be set for trial).
  • To prepare for trial. States typically provide defendants with a minimum amount of time between entering the plea and going to trial. But a defendant has a right to adequately prepare defense (which includes the right of counsel to prepare). Defendants and their counsel can ask the trial court for a continuance, but must convince the judge that it’s necessary (and if the motion is made too close to the trial date itself, the defendant may lose).
  • To secure witnesses. Sometimes, a defense witness becomes unavailable or even disappears. When that happens, the defense may ask for a continuance to locate that witness. Again, however, the defense will have to convince the court that the witness’s testimony is important and will have to show that the defense used due diligence in trying to secure the witness’s appearance in the first place.
  • The incapacity of the defendant, counsel, or the court. The defendant’s or counsel’s illness is good cause for a continuance, though the court may demand proof (including medical testimony). Note that this reason does not usually extend to prosecutors (see below); they are expected to find a replacement from their office. If the judge is ill, local or state rules may require the assignment of another judge.
  • Defense counsel’s competing commitments. It’s not unusual for busy defense attorneys to handle multiple cases at the same time; and it’s common for them to have overlapping courtroom commitments. If their clients agree, their requests for a continuance will normally be granted.
  • To find and hire replacement counsel. Sometimes defendants wish to fire their lawyers mid-trial. Judges will hold a hearing on the request, and determine whether good cause supports the defendant’s request. If the defendant needs to find another lawyer, a court could also give the defendant a reasonable amount of time to secure a new attorney.
  • To deal with adverse pre-trial publicity. Occasionally, defendants will ask for a continuance on the grounds of prejudicial publicity. Whether that motion will be granted depends on the facts of each case. Typically, judges will inquire as to how widespread and negative the publicity actually is; whether a change of venue (to another location within the court system) will solve the problem; whether questioning potential jurors about their exposure will result in a taint-free jury; and whether admonishing the jury to disregard such publicity, or even sequestering them, will alleviate the effects. Often, the effect of pre-trial publicity can be mitigated using one or more of these approaches.
Typical Reasons Why Prosecutors Ask for Continuances
Prosecutors must bring a case to trial within the speedy trial window unless the defendant has waived time. If the defendant refuses to waive time in response to the prosecutor’s request for a continuance, the case can be dismissed. And even when the defendant has waived time, the prosecutor must obtain the court’s approval for a continuance.

Typical reasons advanced by prosecutors include having another trial or other court matter in progress, or when the case involves specified offenses (such as certain sexual assault or child-abuse crimes). But even here, the length of the continuance will typically be short. Asking for a continuance on the grounds that the prosecutor is not prepared is typically a non-starter."
Thanks. Very informative. I can actually see multiple reasons apply here.

Thank you but I was wondering if there was a time stamp that was labeled with the phone location pings
I wish we knew. I do know that on that day, shortly after SR bought the garbage bags, duct tape and carpet cleaner, at 11:20 am he made that post about lightness and darkness and the woman who called him a pedophile and serial killer in the making.

After that there were no more posts from his SM intil 4:02 pm. This is the longest gap in SM activity throughout the whole time that Leila was missing.

The post he made at that time was, "Let people feel the weight of who you really are and let them f#$%ing deal with it."

IMO

Thank you !!!
I Seems to have missed a couple of pages at the time , guess i know now why i didn't get everybody had already given up hope...

So anyway, in that post and again some posts later, there is mention of
Markham Park, (eta, so on here, WS, to be clear, and trying to not break any rules)

Do we know more about this ?

(One extensive recap i found didn't mention sunrise but another location.)
I think all we know is that at some point his phone pinged in Sunrise. People have mentioned that that Markham Park is in that area and that it's not far from the Everglades. I wonder if he turned his phone off at any time. There is a five hour gap in his internet activity on the 26th which seems to be uncharacteristic for him. Imo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artificiallife86
Back