Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO he broke the window of the truck so that his story of buying garbage bags to cover her broken window would seem legit.

I keep speculating this too. Things didn't go as planned. So then he was doing everything he could to cover up everything. Especially when everyone found Kam and realized LC was missing. I think he probably thought he would have more time to cover up what he did with her. But when he found out that he didn't he was rushing to figure out what to do at the last minute (one of those things trying to figure out how to explain WHY he had the trash bags and all).

But then again it could be that he tried to chloroform LC and THAT didn't go as planned and when she fought back that is how the window got broken. Or he broke the window trying to get into the truck (because maybe she locked herself and Kam in because she was afraid for their lives)? Gosh I hate having to speculate about all these things. Wish we KNEW. I hope we will eventually know the TRUTH. MOO

Are you basing the fact that he's smart on his rants or on his plagiarised copy paste posts?

sleuthduif, I got it MAINLY from his actual posts (rants) and videos. I really didn't get anything from his plagiarized posts. Yeah I know he has done a lot of plagiarizing. He is very smart. However, I have noticed at times (from his posts and all on his Facebook page) he doesn't think straight. Other times he is smart as a whip. That is most likely the drugs causing him not to think straight (dumbing him down so to speak). You could meet someone and think they are the dumbest person out there based on their actions, words and demeanor. That can all be caused from drugs in my opinion. MOO

Last edited:
I did some digging yesterday. I found out special FBI agent George Piro was the one who interrogated Saddam Hussein. Makes you wonder if that is the case WHY he was called in on this case specifically. Could it be because he is assigned to the Miami field office or could it be because it is something BIGGER than just a woman who is missing is presumed to be murdered?

Piro was assigned to the Miami field office as Special Agent in Charge in January 2017, then went back to DC in October 2017 as Assistant Director of the International Operations Division of the FBI and then returned to Miami around October of 2018.

I'm sure the FBI was involved because of Kamdyn being taking across state lines. The vehicles went to Quantico as they were part of the kidnapping of Kamdyn and also the blood and other evidence that makes them both crime scenes.

However, I feel there is more to it than what we know so far. What is the deal with the gold car?

rbbm Maybe they should look in the woods? imo.
How a suspected kidnapper became a witch in prison
''He went into prison a Baptist and came out a witch.

Shannon Ryan has attracted some 37,000 followers spanning the globe — Guyana, Egypt, the United Kingdom and the U.S. His faithful shower him with praise when he turns to social media to share his insight.

Ryan’s mother can’t quite put her finger on how it happened — her son’s fame and love of witchcraft once her college dropout, church-going son returned from prison. But it happened.''

''Ryan, had his own demons, and it derailed his college experience and dream to be a lawyer, his mother said.

“He was hard headed and a drug addict,” she said.''

''Ryan was released from prison about five years ago. She said when he first got out he wanted to live in the woods. “He wanted to branch out and do something different. He’d spent a lot of time out there, meditating in the woods. It’s just the peacefulness. He liked peace and quiet.”

The fact that he was threw Leilas clothes away and Kamdyns toys shows that he knew she was gone and wasn’t coming back.
Yes, he didn't waste anytime getting rid of her things. I'm wondering how many of her belongings he kept. Her truck looked pretty full when she first arrived. If she was planning on staying for a while she may have had just about everything she owned with her. She may have had jewelry or other valuables. I noticed in a few of his videos he was wearing ear buds after Leila's disappearance. The employees at the gas station only mentioned seeing toys and clothes in the dumpster. I bet she brought a lot more than that with her. Imo

Piro was assigned to the Miami field office as Special Agent in Charge in January 2017, then went back to DC in October 2017 as Assistant Director of the International Operations Division of the FBI and then returned to Miami around October of 2018.

I'm sure the FBI was involved because of Kamdyn being taking across state lines. The vehicles went to Quantico as they were part of the kidnapping of Kamdyn and also the blood and other evidence that makes them both crime scenes.

However, I feel there is more to it than what we know so far. What is the deal with the gold car?
Maybe Leila was in the gold car.

IMO he broke the window of the truck so that his story of buying garbage bags to cover her broken window would seem legit.
Welcome to WS AmzCatherine, good first post.

I am not sure about that theory, of him breaking the window as excuse for garbage bags though. It is possible, however, the side mirror was reportedly broken and the visor above driver's seat was sideways. So it seems likely there was an actual struggle in the truck, in my opinion.

And I think he planned to sleep in the truck, or sell it, so having a broken window was not a good thing.

But who knows...I wish we knew what happened in that truck...

Last edited:
Also impressive was Andy’s own knowledge of hunting. I cringed when he compared it to a hunt, but it made sense.

If a stranger on the bike trail had intended to rob or harm Suzanne, they would take her jewelry and/or harm her, but they would have likely left her body behind. Get what they need and get out.

>edit for spelling
Yes, if it was a robbery, they'd leave her body there, most likely.
If it was a sexual predator, they'd possibly move her to a private area, but would still leave her behind. Especially if they were strangers to her. JMO

FBI re-posted this cctv.
Aug 27, 2020
''The FBI is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the location of 21-year-old mother Leila Cavett who mysteriously disappeared on or about July 25, 2020. The video contains seven clips of Leila and/or her movements as follows: - Leila’s Chevrolet pickup truck traveling from North side of RaceTrac gas station (5800 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33021) to West side of gas station on the afternoon of July 25th at approximately 2:20 p.m. - Leila exiting a four door Lexus sedan on the north side of RaceTrac gas station (5800 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33021) on the afternoon of July 25th at approximately 3:06 p.m. - Leila inside the convenience store of the RaceTrac gas station (5800 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33021) on the afternoon of July 25th at approximately 3:09 p.m. - Leila inside the Race Track convenience store (5800 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33021) on July 25th at approximately 10:16 p.m. These are the last known images of Leila Cavett. If anyone has any information as to the whereabouts of Leila Cavett, please call FBI Miami at 1-800-CALL-FBI or go to tips.fbi.gov.''

Welcome to WS AmzCatherine, good first post.

I am not sure about that theory, of him breaking the window as excuse for garbage bags though. It is possible, however, the side mirror was reportedly broken and the visor above driver's seat was sideways. So it seems likely there was an actual struggle in the truck, in my opinion.

And I think he planned to sleep in the truck, or sell it, so having a broken window was not a good thing.

But who knows...I wish we knew what happened in that truck...
Yes, the blood found on the drivers seat, head rest, back seat, and on the shovels is also consistent with an attack. We don't know if he ever actually tried to put a garbage bag over the window. I think LE questioned him about why he had them and that was his explanation. They probably found some other things that looked suspicious, but there wasn't much they could do without a warrant at that time. Imo

rbbm Maybe they should look in the woods? imo.
How a suspected kidnapper became a witch in prison
''He went into prison a Baptist and came out a witch.

Shannon Ryan has attracted some 37,000 followers spanning the globe — Guyana, Egypt, the United Kingdom and the U.S. His faithful shower him with praise when he turns to social media to share his insight.

Ryan’s mother can’t quite put her finger on how it happened — her son’s fame and love of witchcraft once her college dropout, church-going son returned from prison. But it happened.''

''Ryan, had his own demons, and it derailed his college experience and dream to be a lawyer, his mother said.

“He was hard headed and a drug addict,” she said.''

''Ryan was released from prison about five years ago. She said when he first got out he wanted to live in the woods. “He wanted to branch out and do something different. He’d spent a lot of time out there, meditating in the woods. It’s just the peacefulness. He liked peace and quiet.”
According to the article, his mother stopped paying for his cell phone service after they got into an argument over the phone after she told him he was disrespectful. That might explain why he posted that he was breaking ties with his family. She said it was about a month ago.

He doesn't seem to handle any kind of rejection or criticism well. This argument with his mother seemed to occur around the time Leila disappeared, or maybe before. Imo

SR made a post listing his apprentices and praising them, LC included. One of them may own a gold honda. He says of one, she makes him feel like a God. There are two pictures of LC where she is wearing a mask. In one she is wearing a chunky bracelet and has on a dress. There has been much discussion here about the dress. Is it possible it is not LC in these pics but an apprentice ? This could be why he is so adamant about LE checking video ? He may have harmed LC sooner on the 25th and had help from an apprentice to dispose of her and them dumped K ?

I am sure fbi knows who the gold honda belongs to just as they knew who the gold lexus belonged to before they posted it.

SR made a post listing his apprentices and praising them, LC included. One of them may own a gold honda. He says of one, she makes him feel like a God. There are two pictures of LC where she is wearing a mask. In one she is wearing a chunky bracelet and has on a dress. There has been much discussion here about the dress. Is it possible it is not LC in these pics but an apprentice ? This could be why he is so adamant about LE checking video ? He may have harmed LC sooner on the 25th and had help from an apprentice to dispose of her and them dumped K ?

I am sure fbi knows who the gold honda belongs to just as they knew who the gold lexus belonged to before they posted it.
I think Leilas family could tell if that’s her wearing a mask?

Last edited:
I think Leilas family could tell if that’s her wearing a mask.

Did LC's family say that was her in every pic ? I don't recall any of her family members making a statement about the pics, please point me to those statements. They did tell Dr. Phil a lot of half truths so they would not impede the investigation.

It is a fact that several of SR's apprentices have similar skin tone and curly hair and are petite.

Did LC's family say that was her in every pic ? I don't recall any of her family members making a statement about the pics, please point me to those statements. They did tell Dr. Phil a lot of half truths so they would not impede the investigation.

It is a fact that several of SR's apprentices have similar skin tone and curly hair and are petite.
I can’t point you to statements but I’m pretty sure LE would CONFIRM THE PHOTOS with her family before posting them on the internet.

Last edited:
I can’t point you to statements but I’m pretty sure LE would CONFIRM THE PHOTOS with her family before posting them on the internet.
Yes, they can also tell that it's her by using facial recognition technology. I don't think they would make that kind of mistake. All the footage they released are images of Leila. The last time she was seen on surveillance was at around 10:20 on the 25th. About an hour later was her last known internet activity. Imo

Yes, they can also tell that it's her by using facial recognition technology. I don't think they would make that kind of mistake. All the footage they released are images of Leila. The last time she was seen on surveillance was at around 10:20 on the 25th. About an hour later was her last known internet activity. Imo

MOO - If it is an apprentice posing as LC in the photos at Race trac, the FBI did not make a mistake at all. I believe they know exactly what they are doing. Long before the FBI released the gold honda, many people questioned whether or not that was LC in the photos with a mask on. At the time, I did not believe it because I thought it was affirmed that it was her definitively. But now I suspect another apprentice is involved - to what extent, only the FBI knows for sure. I guess time will tell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey
Back