FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see folks saying this but yet to see any confirmation.
The first mention of this that I saw was that Lauren and SR both followed a "Lightworkers of the World" group on FB. I looked that group up and did confirm that both were followers. But I was not able to find any of LC's profiles following that group. Also, that group had nearly 350 thousand followers so it's hard to say for sure just how big of coincidence it was that Lauren and SR both followed it. I haven't looked into this Cieha's case at all yet so I'm not sure how that might play into things. It does all sound "coincidental" enough that I hope someone is taking a closer look though. This could be absolutely nothing, or it could lead to something really interesting. I'm not going to lose sleep tonight though with the expectation that this will end up proving SR (or some cult of SR followers) has/have been killing hundreds of people in South FL, ... but also, Ibdo plan on digging around a little more on the subject tomorrow.

I see folks saying this but yet to see any confirmation. I honestly think lauren dissapeareance is due to her boyfriend.
I basically agree. I just don't feel the connection between these two csess from the very little I've read about Lauren's case.
& that being said, I'd add that the guy that claimed to have seen Laruen returning to her place and who also had said Lauren had asked about available units in the complex as she wanted to get out of the situation she was in is also suspicious to me. (How better to throw shade on the BF & away from yourself - and also, who wants to get away from a BF but only move to another unit in your own complex?)
But yes, never forget that the first two rules in the case of a missing woman are, 1) it's ALWAYS the boyfriend, & 2) when you're really sure its NOT the boyfriend, see rule #1.

“Surveillance video captured a vehicle consistent with SR’s gold Lexus directly in front of the apartment complex where Kamdyn was recovered only minutes before the child was found, FBI agent Samuel Band says in a court compaint filed in Miami federal court Monday.”

The complaint quotes him as telling law enforcement that he has known Cavett for more than a year ...”

MSM/BBM

Florida 'witch doctor' arrested in case of missing Leila Cavett whose son, 2, was found wandering alone

By Robert Gearty | Fox News
Published August 17, 2020

Last edited:
Newspaper reporters contact SR’s mother in Alabama WBM/BBM

“FBI agents say they used surveillance video and witness statements to poke holes in Ryan’s story, but his mother told the South Florida Sun Sentinel there was no way her son was involved in a kidnapping.”

“Shannon is not no evil, violent person,” she said Monday from her home in Alabama. “Shannon loves every living thing around him. My son ain’t kidnap no child. That’s a bunch of bull. He’s not that type person. He would not harm anyone.”

‘Witch’ charged with kidnapping son of missing mom Leila Cavett

MSM
By SUSANNAH BRYAN and MARIO ARIZA
SOUTH FLORIDA SUN SENTINEL
AUG 17, 2020 AT 7:03 PM

Last edited:
Edit. Deleted an unrelated and unfinished thought that somehow got in the same reply . ..

Oh, wow, I didn't know he was trying to sell a car. Where was the ad posted? In the affidavit it is described as a gold Lexus sedan. Imo

She, not he. I wondered if he bought the car from her, instead of truck which he claimed to have bought. The photo he posted of the fbi search on his FB page doesn't seem particularly gold btw to my eyes and on my screen.

I basically agree. I just don't feel the connection between these two csess from the very little I've read about Lauren's case.
& that being said, I'd add that the guy that claimed to have seen Laruen returning to her place and who also had said Lauren had asked about available units in the complex as she wanted to get out of the situation she was in is also suspicious to me. (How better to throw shade on the BF & away from yourself - and also, who wants to get away from a BF but only move to another unit in your own complex?)
But yes, never forget that the first two rules in the case of a missing woman are, 1) it's ALWAYS the boyfriend, & 2) when you're really sure its NOT the boyfriend, see rule #1.
Haven't caught up yet so don't actually know what this is about yet,
But wanted to add :
3. Unless there is a woman's best friend wanting something so bad she has, like a baby, and would kill for that. Then cautiously rule out boyfriend even if he seems guilty of something. See the case of Heidi Broussard.

FBI will have no trouble hanging onto this fool. He's used to dealing with backwoods, small-town LE (no offense to them) and even they managed to lock him up for 15 years. The actual FBI will chew him up and spit him out with basically zero real effort.

He's a small time, bottom of the barrel con artist, and the FBI is completely out of his league. He prefers defenseless young females who hang on his every word while he takes them for the little they have. He is not particularly smart and is not equipped to deal with the big guns. He's about to learn a lesson.

About the 15 years, I wondered how someone could get 15 years for burglary, when even childabusers don't always get that much... What did he steal to get that much !?

I dont want to derail this thread but it is hard to ignore that missing person, especially in light of where she went missimg from OR where her things were found.

If Lauren was the summmer solstice victim what is Leila?
I am VERY GLAD the fbi put his crazy *advertiser censored** in jail.
There 's a post on witchcraft dates a bit up, with rituals including sacrifices of humans and animals.
I think it was just a suggestion by OP , without an established link to SR. There was a sacrifice date 27th july, with a week of capture and hold preceding that.
There were other dates for the same ritual, but seemed like every three months or so, not sure about solstice.

I'm still trying to figure out what his motive could have been for luring her down to Florida in the first place. Surely he wouldn't have lured her and Kam down there just to harm her if he was looking for someone to hurt he could have picked someone without leaving such a trail of evidence behind. None of this makes sense to me why her? Also does anyone know if there has been any mention anywhere in the media of him having a house down there in the area she was last seen in? He would have to have some place to take her to do whatever he did where he wouldn't be worried about getting caught. I hate that we know next to nothing about this guy except for the insane rants he posted to social media.

An interesting read on motive.
Love, Lust, Loathing Or Loot — What Makes A Killer Kill?

Why, why, why did SR drop Kamdyn off at that apartment complex?? Doesn't seem random to me.

This is puzzling me. It doesn’t seem random to me either AryaStark. If there was any truth (rolls eyes) to what he said about her sometimes leaving Kamdyn in his care and going doing what she pleased then he would still have the baby now and no one would question it. To dump him there like rubbish i just can’t compute. It’s as though - speculating only - he knew someone there who he could call to get him as he was in a mega hurry. I’m not suggesting the lady who found him necessarily knew SR or anything just that maybe the person that was to Supposed to go out to get him didn’t get there in time and thank god for that if so.
I don’t know, poor Leila. My heart breaks for her and Kamdyn.

Amateur opinion and speculation and all my own wonderings

Last edited:
This is puzzling me. It doesn’t seem random to me either AryaStark. If there was any truth (rolls eyes) to what he said about her sometimes leaving Kamdyn in his care and going doing what she pleased then he would still have the baby now and no one would question it. To dump him there like rubbish i just can’t compute. It’s as though - speculating only - he knew someone there who he could call to get him as he was in a mega hurry. I’m not suggesting the lady who found him necessarily knew SR or anything just that maybe the person that was to Supposed to go out to get him didn’t get there in time. I don’t know, poor Leila.

Amateur opinion and speculation and all my own wonderings
I think its highly possible the lady was a blessing in disguise and got him before the wrong person did. Its so scary to think, but the baby could be the very reason he lured her to FL.

About the 15 years, I wondered how someone could get 15 years for burglary, when even childabusers don't always get that much... What did he steal to get that much !?
Burglary I (First Degree) means he was armed. The min sentence in AL is 10 years. I havent seen a case file, but the details of the event plus his past record were likely taken into account.

I see someone already posted the link to Lauren Dumolo's missing case
here is another one- Cieha Taylor FL - FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020
these are girls that "followed" SR page.
Worth checking it out. IMO
Please send these to the tip line or to one of the LE agencies on this case. They may (or may not) know, but its a really good tip to send in just in case.

Even if Lauren and Cieha disappearances arent related to SR, others could be. His whole followers/friends list should be checked.

If SR preys on young women who are wanderers, they could be missing and no one would know to match them to SR.

As it has been stated, SR did a grand job of attempting to desensitize the view of Leila. I can see where he would break vulnerable women down, to then build them up - only to take advantage of them, then break them down again.

Is CL a victim, too?

Newspaper reporters contact SR’s mother in Alabama WBM/BBM

“FBI agents say they used surveillance video and witness statements to poke holes in Ryan’s story, but his mother told the South Florida Sun Sentinel there was no way her son was involved in a kidnapping.”

“Shannon is not no evil, violent person,” she said Monday from her home in Alabama. “Shannon loves every living thing around him. My son ain’t kidnap no child. That’s a bunch of bull. He’s not that type person. He would not harm anyone.”

‘Witch’ charged with kidnapping son of missing mom Leila Cavett

MSM
By SUSANNAH BRYAN and MARIO ARIZA
SOUTH FLORIDA SUN SENTINEL
AUG 17, 2020 AT 7:03 PM

Yes of course mum, he's a totally lovely top guy. Aren't they all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online