FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, wouldn't there be a possibility Leila would have taken pictures of Kam at the beach and posted them - particularly if it was his first time on a beach - jmo
She didn't tell anybody she was going to florida in the first place though, didn't even tell the dad he couldn't see his child, so in that way would be weird posting pictures of them at the beach...

I usually get a pretty good read on these perps the first time I see their pics or see them at pressers, videos, etc. SR struck me as evil and just 'wrong' the first minute of that video.

Patrick F was another who looked guilty immediately, It's a coldness/cruelness in their eyes. Of course you can always have the true sociopaths who can across on the surface as charming and caring. ie Fotis Dulos, Chris Watts.

Why can't they just walk away instead of destroying these beautiful, loving women?

She didn't tell anybody she was going to florida in the first place though, didn't even tell the dad he couldn't see his child, so in that way would be weird posting pictures of them at the beach...
Kamdyn never regularly spent time with his Dad. His Dad doesn’t live close to where Leila was last living in Ga.
I don’t think she was close to anyone in her family to tell them she was leaving.

Do we have an accurate confirmed date for the surveillance pictures fbi released when she was walking in and out of the lexus?

Because KC is not in those pictures, where was he?
What if he did kidnap him for extorsion or something, to do a task for him ?
Where SR and LC actually seen together at some point, either witness or camera or did he stalk her is ever she did go to the beach ?

Or... Could he just have stolen the struck, found the boy sleeping in it, so got rid of him?
(Which leaves a million other questions and it's not to find excuses for SR but to find reasons LC could still be alive...)
Eta : just remembered he mentioned her in a post on 23rd of july, so he did seem to know her before she came to FL , although why remove that the same day ?

Last edited:
Leila probably changed clothes at the Racetrac in the ladies room. Those restrooms are fairly large and offer spacious toilet rooms as they cater to travelers. Also there are outdoor showers and additional public restrooms all over Florida at the beach offering even more places she could have changed clothes and showered. So far, there is no information indicating she had a hotel room. The cheapest hotel room in Hollywood, FL is $42 a night. Leila didn't have much money with her - perhaps $100, so it is likely she and Kamdyn slept in her truck.
In Florida it’s normal to change your clothes standing outside your car using your car door as a dressing room at the beach.

Did we ever have pictures or any other proof that Leila and Kam ever went to any of the beaches with this witchy wacko? He clearly loved to post check-ins' to FB everywhere he went but I notice that the day Kam was found and the day after have no check-in posts but the 28th through the 30th has check-ins' at different beaches. Also the 10th of August he checked in at Osceola National Forest that might not mean anything because I believe that was during the time he was traveling around posting those insane videos from different locations but just caught my attention. It might also be worth mentioning there are no check-ins for the dates those other two women went missing either the ones that were his followers. I don't know what to make of any of this but just thought I would put it out there in case anyone else has any ideas.
Excellent find! Did he have check ins on the 26th and 27th?

Last edited:
Kamdyn never regularly spent time with his Dad. His Dad doesn’t live close to where Leila was last living in Ga.
I don’t think she was close to anyone in her family to tell them she was leaving.
No but it was reported in media he was supposed to see them, but she never came and never answered.
If that's true, she either thought she would be back by then or could have cancelled for x reason without saying where she was. Anyway if she was hiding to be in FL she wouldn't post i'd guess or post it to a select audience.

Doesn't she have any close friends she would tell such stuff ?

I really don't know. I feel we still know nothing of what actually happened when and why...

Excellent find! Did he have check ins on the 27th?

I have a question about hotel check ins and tagging luggage - in the picture SR posted when the police searched his car, with LC's truck in the background, there is a suitcase with a tag on it - similar to the ones when you check your luggage in on an airport - would a hotel tag luggage?

Or... Could he just have stolen the struck, found the boy sleeping in it, so got rid of him?
(Which leaves a million other questions and it's not to find excuses for SR but to find reasons LC could still be alive...)

The part about a red substance on the shovels from Crimeonline makes me think there is very very little chance LC is alive.

Her mother said on The Dr. Phil show that LC had told her Uncle that she was going to Florida. He thought it was just idle talk tho because LC had no money.

Man arrested in connection to missing mother charged with kidnapping; FBI reveals new evidence
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (WSVN) - The self-proclaimed witch doctor who was arrested in connection with a missing Alabama mother has been charged with kidnapping, as federal authorities revealed disturbing new evidence in the case.

Ryan was initially facing two counts of lying to a law enforcement officer. He has now been charged with one count of kidnapping, accused of taking and then abandoning Cavett’s son.

There is a video of the him walking in the jail and reporters asking him about Leila

I have a question about hotel check ins and tagging luggage - in the picture SR posted when the police searched his car, with LC's truck in the background, there is a suitcase with a tag on it - similar to the ones when you check your luggage in on an airport - would a hotel tag luggage?
I'm not sure. Possibly if one leaves their luggage with the concierge? I've done this but can't remember if they tagged it. They have to do something tho so they don't get it mixed up with others bags being held.

Last edited:
Leila's father claimed in MSM before SR was arrested that Leila told him she was going to FL to meet a man she met on a dating app.

Ga. Mom Whose Toddler Was Found Wandering in Fla. Might Have Met Man Online Before Vanishing: Dad

That article says that LC's father gathered from her social media interaction that the she might have gone there to meet a guy, which he looked into only after she was missing.

Eta Quote cc from said article : "Leila Cavett's father, Curtis Cavett, said he has reviewed all of her social media accounts and thinks she made plans to visit a man she met through an online dating website.

"It's on her Facebook," Cavett says. "I have to meet with detectives tomorrow so we can see if we can go into her messages on her Facebook." "

Newspaper reporters contact SR’s mother in Alabama WBM/BBM

“FBI agents say they used surveillance video and witness statements to poke holes in Ryan’s story, but his mother told the South Florida Sun Sentinel there was no way her son was involved in a kidnapping.”

“Shannon is not no evil, violent person,” she said Monday from her home in Alabama. “Shannon loves every living thing around him. My son ain’t kidnap no child. That’s a bunch of bull. He’s not that type person. He would not harm anyone.”

‘Witch’ charged with kidnapping son of missing mom Leila Cavett

MSM
By SUSANNAH BRYAN and MARIO ARIZA
SOUTH FLORIDA SUN SENTINEL
AUG 17, 2020 AT 7:03 PM

Ok, but in one of his long rambling posts he claims to have cut all blood relatives off years ago...so how does she know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn