FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that article is wrong I can't find any other confirmation from trusted sources that say that she is found. Everything I see says she is still missing and they have no leads to her whereabouts at this time.
Yup, unless the Sheriff let it slip,the family does not seem to know. Surely they would know before the media,though it won't be the first time. Got everyone Hopes up...

Search for missing Dawsonville woman continues after son found in parking lot

UPDATE: Due to a source error, the Dawson County Sheriff's Office reported incorrect information regarding this missing person's case. Cavett is still missing and being searched for by Florida law enforcement, and this report has been corrected to reflect this information.

Updated again.

Updated: Aug 3, 2020, 7:39 PM

UPDATE: Due to a source error, the Dawson County News reported incorrect information regarding this missing person case. Leila Cavett is still missing and being searched for by Florida law enforcement. This report has been corrected to reflect this correction.

bbm

Updated again.

Updated: Aug 3, 2020, 7:39 PM

UPDATE: Due to a source error, the Dawson County News reported incorrect information regarding this missing person case. Leila Cavett is still missing and being searched for by Florida law enforcement. This report has been corrected to reflect this correction.

bbm

Someone needs some time off, they can't seem to get it right.Folks were already going in on poor Leila and her fam on social media because of this.

Search for missing Dawsonville woman continues after son found in parking lot

UPDATE: Due to a source error, the Dawson County Sheriff's Office reported incorrect information regarding this missing person's case. Cavett is still missing and being searched for by Florida law enforcement, and this report has been corrected to reflect this information.
Oh, wow, when I looked at it when you posted it again I didn't see that. Well, that explains that. I'm glad they changed it because it would be terrible for the family to get their hopes up only to be let down again. Also the idea that she would abandon her child could be hurtful to them.

Am wondering however if it WAS the DCM reporter that got the following wrong:

“We reached out in an effort to follow up on a possible missing person since we had received reports regarding her living in Dawsonville,” Johnson said. “Unfortunately we weren’t able to get any further details other than to confirm that they have/had contact with her mother.”

<bbm> (IMO that would mean contact with Leila's mother and perhaps a reporter jumped the gun??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay