OK OK - Edwina Michelle Bull, 21, Oklahoma City, 27 Aug 1991

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

63769_318436.jpg

Edwina Michelle Bull, 21, has been missing from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma since August 27th, 1991. Her mother dropped her off at a south OKC bar and never saw Michelle again. Michelle returned home the next day, driven by an unknown male, to pick up some clothing. That’s where the trail goes cold.

She preferred to be called Michelle, or Miki. She was 5’1 and 110 lbs. She has brown hair and eyes. She has facial tattoos, a cross between her eyes and a teardrop. She has burn scars over 80% of her body. A lighter exploded and caught her dress on fire some time before she disappeared. Her mother, Diana Cassio, says Michelle barely survived the accident. She was finally coming out of her shell again and wearing short sleeves and going out.

Her NamUs page has been removed.

I saw that her NamUs page was down, her Oklahoma Cold Cases & Charley Project are still active for her. Have you seen an update on her status?

I saw that her NamUs page was down, her Oklahoma Cold Cases & Charley Project are still active for her. Have you seen an update on her status?

I haven’t found anything yet.. I looked at the UID profiles removed lately and didn’t see an obvious one that could match her. Granted, I get overwhelmed when doing that, there are many possibilities when the MP went missing a long time ago. I’ll keep looking and hoping that she’s been found alive.

I haven’t found anything yet.. I looked at the UID profiles removed lately and didn’t see an obvious one that could match her. Granted, I get overwhelmed when doing that, there are many possibilities when the MP went missing a long time ago. I’ll keep looking and hoping that she’s been found alive.

YES!! Found and thankfully alive. Update from Oklahoma Cold Cases.

i like her to know that i named my frist daughter after her beautiful aunt Edwina Michelle... if there anyway anyone can give her my email just for her tell hi mija at least.
hopezgarcia@gmail.com

AS an update to this thread.... There was a Facebook page that claimed Michelle was found. However, they came to this conclusion based on the fact that she was removed from NamUs. The family was shocked when we first saw the post and thought there was information found that had not yet been passed on to the family. This was not the case. I (her niece) called the OKC Missing Persons dept to ask about any updates and why should have been removed from NamUs. Lt Brenton, who is the supervisor, informed me that her case had been closed by OKCPD based on "run ins" the police department has had with her over the years. He gave me a list ranging from 1992-2000. He told me these were not arrests, but an instance where police were called and her identity verified. No photos or finger prints were ever taken to verify her identity though. He did not provide any addresses of where these took place. He made it sound like she has been alive in Oklahoma City this entire time. As a whole, our family does not believe this to be true. Someone would have seen her there. A lot of family lives in and visits OKC often. We do not believe she would never leave her mother and never speak to her again. It is just not an option. That is where the confusion with the Oklahoma Cold Case FB page came from. They believed they were relaying good information based on what the OKCPD told us, however we do not believe that to be true. I have spent the last four days searching for any trace of her using platforms like Ancestry, Newspapers.com, Oklahoma and Texas Court Records, Truefinder, and BeenverifiedI have tried every alias I know, but have come up completely empty. We are trying to find out more information. I am trying to get her case opened and for her to be put back on NamUs. If any of you have any tips on how to do this please let me know. Any help is appreciated. Thank you all!

I recently found pictures of her that I will be sharing to get her face out there. My Grandma, her mother, passed away in 2019 without ever knowing what happened to Michelle. I was only 4 years old when she went missing. All I ever knew was that no one knew where she was. I didn't really start asking questions until a few years ago. I cannot let this go away until I find out the truth.IMG_1908.jpegIMG_1909.jpegIMG_1910.jpeg

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back