FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there is a Press Conference today? I thought I saw something from a local news source or FOX but I don't know how to link. I'll see if I can find it again but just wanted to see if anybody knew.

I also couldn't watch the entire SR video. To me it just seemed like it was all blowhard nonsense and I didn't believe a word he said. I turned it off like I do when a politician is trying to bs you.

Based on just watching the painfully long and fraught video by SR, he's an actor. He said all the right things to make himself look good and caring, yet flipped persona when talking about some of the things Leila did <according to him>.

He said Leila and Kam showed up to his home pushing a grocery cart in the middle of a thunderstorm?? Huh??? I've been to Muscle Shoals, AL and it is not a thriving metropolis where there are buildings, parking lots, grocery carts, etc on every corner.

He kept saying he was financially supporting another roomie and her son along with Leila and Kam out of the kindness of his heart and welcomed Leila back even AFTER she stole from him and disappeared for awhile.

He refers to Leila as smart, a manipulator, loves her child, a terrible mother who gives Kam nothing but sweets and drops him on his head??!!

Nope, just doesn't add up. I think there were other unlawful activities going on in his 'household.' IYKWIM

MOO
Yeah, and then he convinces her to drive all the way to Florida, hands her over $3000 without ever asking to see the title?

I admit I didn’t watch his entire video because I could barely stand watching it. Did he mention who was watching her son when she supposedly got into a black truck? What’s odd to me is that he mentioned how she always took her son along with her when she met guys. He stated that she said it was for her protection to take him with. So where was he during this time?

I just watched some clips of the Dr. Phil show. In one clip her mom and brother are interviewed. They really didn't say much that leads you to believe they have been told anything about where Leila might be by law enforcement. The mom basically said, that her brother in Georgia gave Leila some money. Leila said she was going to Florida, but the uncle didn't believe she was being serious. Leila also sold some things on facebook marketplace. They surmised that with the money the uncle gave her and the sale of items was how she had the money to buy gas for the trip to Florida. Her brother said he believed she possibly went to Florida to meet a man, since she had been on a dating site. He based the dating site off of a screen shot posted that showed she had a dating site tab open on her phone. The sister was also interviewed and said that this is like a horror movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en