FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
117536433_10214241833958453_8859697294988265547_n.jpg

I don't think Leila appeared on his doorstep out of the blue. I think that is what he and Leila wanted Tiffany to think - but I think he and Leila knew each other before then. Even he admits this was in the middle of nowhere, AL. He says a friend dumped Leila and Kam there at a gas station. I don't think so. I think the friend gave her and Kam a ride directly to SR's house that night. What man lets his girlfriend answer a strange knock at the door at 2 am unless they already know who is arriving?

He also admits texting Leila madly back and forth when she stole his stuff and ran off the first time. But she takes off with $3000 and he doesn't bother to text her even once? He doesn't message her until the police ask him to days later? Because he knows what happened to her.

IMO

Another thing that he said that struck me was ' everything I offered before.....still right here' - don't think that was exact but close enough - imo he wanted a whole lot more than LC wanted to give.

Is that Leila in the white car picture? Looks like a man....but it's unclear.

It is hard to tell if that might be her, with the image not being clear. I would go on the assumption that it is her getting into the car or interacting with whoever was the owner or occupants of the car. I can't think of any reason that they would have included that picture of the car if they though it wasn't relevant to finding her or what happened since she was last seen.

Speaking of a car Leila may have gotten into, didn't that guy SR in the facebook video say she got into a black car? The FBI released photo is definitely not a black car. The car looks white to me or at the very least a very light shade of another color.

Oh, ok, so she was seen in his car, not the mysterious black car. That does look like him. It looks like his black sleeveless shirt.
It is really hard to tell what the figure is by the car. Speaking of the black sleeveless shirt, my first thought was that it was Leila, since seeing the picture of her coming out of the store with the dark sleeveless top and the flowing patterned pants.

It is really hard to tell what the figure is by the car. Speaking of the black sleeveless shirt, my first thought was that it was Leila, since seeing the picture of her coming out of the store with the dark sleeveless top and the flowing patterned pants.

Just listening to the press conference again. The FBI agent answered a reporter's question about the car. He said, "it's a picture of HER and another car that we're asking the public to help us further identifying". (I couldn't tell if he was saying her in or her and another car?) So they are saying it is her at/in the car.

Yes, they can get her text history from her service provider.

I thought it was established by her family that she did not have phone service and that she utilized wifi on her phone ?

I just saw a picture on twitter. It looks like it is at the Racetrack gas station. It looks like a white car with a sunroof that she was getting into. It looks like somewhat of an overhead shot. The car looks like a sedan. Maybe a Honda Accord? It is hard to tell from the angle.

And what kind of car does SR drive ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member