FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in Miramar, so am very familiar with the locations being discussed. I think that video he shared is alarming. While I think there is some truth in what he says, I also think he is responsible for what happened to LC.

I can't get past some details. Like how SR "manifested" a vehicle for LC. And this occurred after she had stolen from him.

SR had a soft spot for baby K, relates that looking at K stopped him from kicking LC out. And somehow baby K emerges from this whole story unscathed.

My take is that SR is a grifter. He preys on vulnerable people with his whole occult/healing/tarot card/witchcraft gig. He thinks he is way smarter than doctors, lawyers, police officers and brags about his ability to read and comprehend text. He may be flush with cash after a score, but then sleeping in his car while waiting for a mark to pay off. He is looking for "apprentices" to help draw people in - they go to tarot card readings with attractive nonthreatening women like LC, and end up referred to SR for high end services.

I think he sold LC (give the b---- some crack and she'll do whatever you want) and planned on taking her truck. I think the $3K he mentions having given to LC is probably what he was given by the people to whom he sold her.

Whoever "purchased" LC most likely killed her once her disappearance was publicized. SR is posting videos and social media posts because he is cocky and thinks he has outsmarted detectives and the FBI. Hopefully they will find enough evidence to prove what he did.

It is truly a heartbreaking story.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Posts have been removed.

Publicly sleuthing individuals (this includes sleuthing and discussing their social media) who have not been officially named a POI or suspect is a violation of Websleuths TOS unless a thread specific exception has been approved by Tricia. That approval has NOT been given in this case.

Members may discuss and speculate on what has been said about an individual in MSM or what they have said in MSM, but sleuthing them and posting about it on this public discussion thread is not allowed.

WSers inserting themselves into an investigation by calling potential case players and hanging up is simply beyond the pale by Websleuths high standards.

I grew up in Miramar, so am very familiar with the locations being discussed. I think that video he shared is alarming. While I think there is some truth in what he says, I also think he is responsible for what happened to LC.

I can't get past some details. Like how SR "manifested" a vehicle for LC. And this occurred after she had stolen from him.

SR had a soft spot for baby K, relates that looking at K stopped him from kicking LC out. And somehow baby K emerges from this whole story unscathed.

My take is that SR is a grifter. He preys on vulnerable people with his whole occult/healing/tarot card/witchcraft gig. He thinks he is way smarter than doctors, lawyers, police officers and brags about his ability to read and comprehend text. He may be flush with cash after a score, but then sleeping in his car while waiting for a mark to pay off. He is looking for "apprentices" to help draw people in - they go to tarot card readings with attractive nonthreatening women like LC, and end up referred to SR for high end services.

I think he sold LC (give the b---- some crack and she'll do whatever you want) and planned on taking her truck. I think the $3K he mentions having given to LC is probably what he was given by the people to whom he sold her.

Whoever "purchased" LC most likely killed her once her disappearance was publicized. SR is posting videos and social media posts because he is cocky and thinks he has outsmarted detectives and the FBI. Hopefully they will find enough evidence to prove what he did.

Your version would match up with “and some that have left the area” Piro said.

"We believe some people who are familiar with the circumstances surrounding Leila's disappearance remain in our community, while some have left the area," Piro said. "For those who have already been interviewed, we thank you for your cooperation, as we may be asking for your help again."

Missing Mom's Disappearance Called 'Very, Very Mysterious ...

Missing mom Leila Cavett: What we know and don’t know about her disappearance

Map of Leila’s cell phone pings released by FBI.

“In her short time in South Florida, Cavett traveled rather extensively in the greater Fort Lauderdale area, according to GPS that tracked her phone. Assuming Cavett was with her phone, she likely traveled up State Road A1A along the beach in Fort Lauderdale and spent time in Miramar and Hollywood,” the Sun-Sentinel reports. BBM

"Those who know her describe her as a beautiful 21-year-old woman who wrangled with past drug problems. (SBM) ... crashed on people’s couches, most recently spending time with her uncle in Georgia after she and the friend she had been living with had a falling out. (SBM) ... suddenly set her sights on South Florida, stringing together a few bucks to travel with her toddler."

MSM

Google Image Result for https://www.sun-sentinel.com/resizer/qnmD8hiAcjx1cVnKX6SFfF8lddg=/415x285/top/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/tronc/FGU6CJELAJGJPDTMHQOBEIZHHE.JPG

FGU6CJELAJGJPDTMHQOBEIZHHE.JPG

A map released by the FBI shows all the cellphone tower pings linked to Leila Cavett's cellphone on the afternoon and evening of July 25.

Last edited:
Welcome Skipperdog!!
You are off to a great start! We are going to enjoy reading your posts and thoughts!
Happy Sleuthing!!

Hi, I’m very behind, but saw the pictures released and noticed the dress seems “dressy”, not sure if mentioned, probably has been. She obviously changed out of her travel clothes. Was she trying to look pretty for someone?

Leila-Cavett-Kamdyn-at-Race-Trac-Gas-Station.jpg

Photo of Leila and Kamdyn Cavett at Hollywood Race Trac gas station at 10:20 p.m. on July 25th (FBI)

FBI Releases New Pictures Of Missing Mom Leila Cavett Before Her Disappearance In South Florida
Personally to me it looks more like a disguise. It doesn't look like anything someone her age would wear. It also looks like she had a wig? She wasn't dressed like a night out to me but more like a big con. I just wonder what they were up to. The shoes in the one photo with the dress don't even look like they fit. And how many outfits was LC wearing in less than 24 hours? Just my thoughts.

Personally to me it looks more like a disguise. It doesn't look like anything someone her age would wear. It also looks like she had a wig? She wasn't dressed like a night out to me but more like a big con. I just wonder what they were up to. The shoes in the one photo with the dress don't even look like they fit. And how many outfits was LC wearing in less than 24 hours? Just my thoughts.

I respectfully disagree...... and heres why. First off, a person's clothing is about as individual as what they drive. One person may drive a prius and i drive a huge diesel truck. Secondly, what "we" may not think of her outfit as something that someone her age wouldn't wear, we can't be certain.

Take me for example..... most days I'm in cowboy boots, jeans and a tshirt. However... it has been known to raise quite a few eyebrows when i am tired as all get out, and go into town in my SpongeBob or unicorn pajama pants tucked into my socks with my boots on. Lol, definitely not what someone would picture me wearing, but hey it happens!

I respectfully disagree...... and heres why. First off, a person's clothing is about as individual as what they drive. One person may drive a prius and i drive a huge diesel truck. Secondly, what "we" may not think of her outfit as something that someone her age wouldn't wear, we can't be certain.

Take me for example..... most days I'm in cowboy boots, jeans and a tshirt. However... it has been known to raise quite a few eyebrows when i am tired as all get out, and go into town in my SpongeBob or unicorn pajama pants tucked into my socks with my boots on. Lol, definitely not what someone would picture me wearing, but hey it happens!
This is such a great example, I love this.

The one thing clear is that she is wearing a baby on her hip and both are wearing masks. He may or may not have received the best care through his life, but Im not sure I could ever be convinced she left that baby on purpose.

I have been following this case and discussion and had high hopes Leila would be found by now. Terribly sad situation.

I agree like not her style in my opinion. She's dressed like that for a reason. I wonder why?

I can see where you are coming from but I also respectfully disagree. Those shoes are very much in style, right down to how oversized they look on her feet. The dress also-that length is in style right now and the patterns are common for a “sundress” style. I often see a style just like this advertised on amazon and as a teacher, many women wear this style because it’s comfortable. This is all just MOO and not in a way to disrespect you or your opinion, just to shed some light. However, you bring up a good point, why the different outfit changes especially when it seems the baby is in the same clothing. Where was she that she felt comfortable changing entire outfits?

Here is the picture of her truck being towed. It has been stated in media it was found at the Walmart on 441. Here, the truck is on Park Rd, turning west on Hollywood Blvd, which is east of the Walmart by several miles. It seems off to me that the tow truck flatbed would be on Park Rd and then turning west on 441. Was it really found at the Walmart?
DE9020E2-BE52-457E-8F14-72AEF4C6F516.jpeg

Not feeling good the Leila hasn't been found yet.

The fact that she was in Florida for such a short time before she went missing kind of casts the allegation from SR that she "got into the car with a couple of guys she knew and took off " seems unlikely.

I wonder if SR may have been setting up online dates for these women apprentices he is so concerned for?

MOO

That might be the style from where she’s from. Alabama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en