FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
((I'm new here so if anything i put in this post isnt allowed just delete and tell me what it was so I can avoid future issues)

In my opinion... FBI probably came for round two of questioning- Knowing the truth- And when he lied, They had a ready made warrant and proceeded to scoop him up and whisk him away... That's how this sounds to me- I may be wrong, Though.

Held without bond....does that perhaps imply they want to keep him there for a reason other than lying?
Or does lying to a federal officer always mean no bond?
Not necessarily. It could be any number of reasons. They could believe hes a flight risk, he could have a history of skipping out on court dates, he could have reason and access to resources making it easy to flee, or the judge might consider him to be a risk to the public given the circumstances of the cases. The particular charges don't determine if a defendant is allowed bail, the Judge has total discretion to grant bail or not. Usually a suspect would have a lawyer at the bond hearing to argue for his release, but its never a guarantee.

It's so laughable. I legitimately laughed out loud at that. These types are too Amusing. "I'm a WITCH wh0 was born on Halloween!!!"

Con man.

You are a con man.

((IMO, Obviously.))
Arent criminals just a delight. They keep it interesting, Ill give them that much. Id pay good money for him to look a judge in the eye and tell him hes a witch lol. Cant be very good if doesnt have a spell to get out of this one. But seriously I think your assessment is SPOT on

Arent criminals just a delight. They keep it interesting, Ill give them that much. Id pay good money for him to look a judge in the eye and tell him hes a witch lol. Cant be very good if doesnt have a spell to get out of this one. But seriously I think your assessment is SPOT on

I always love hearing criminals side of things. They certainly do keep it going. Crack heads, Murderers, They all have good explanations (Well, In their mind.)

It was so obvious from his video that he was hiding something. He's a liar and a con-artist. He must have been pretty convincing to some (the most vulnerable I imagine) to have so many followers. His apprentices are likely young women who have troubled backgrounds, just like Leila.

I think he lured her to Florida. I don't know if the whole buying the truck story is true but that may have been how he got her there. Or maybe she really did agree to work for him or become an apprentice. His current apprentice was in the hospital. Maybe he was looking for a replacement.

Either way, something must have gone very wrong. He seemed very angry at her in the video.

It's no surprise he was arrested for lying to a federal Agent. This is what they charged Megan Boswell with after the death of her child. He's been lying and taunting them from the beginning. He reminds me of Letecia Stauch. He spent way too much time talking about where he was and why, pointing out all the cameras, giving excuses, and criticizing the victim. He never once showed any concern or compassion for her.

I'm not sure the FBI will ever get the truth from him. He seems to be psychotic and delusional. I hate to think of what Leila may have suffered.

Imo

It was so obvious from his video that he was hiding something. He's a liar and a con-artist. He must have been pretty convincing to some (the most vulnerable I imagine) to have so many followers. His apprentices are likely young women who have troubled backgrounds, just like Leila.

I think he lured her to Florida. I don't know if the whole buying the truck story is true but that may have been how he got her there. Or maybe she really did agree to work for him or become an apprentice. His current apprentice was in the hospital. Maybe he was looking for a replacement.

Either way, something must have gone very wrong. He seemed very angry at her in the video.

It's no surprise he was arrested for lying to a federal Agent. This is what they charged Megan Boswell with after the death of her child. He's been lying and taunting them from the beginning. He reminds me of Letecia Stauch. He spent way too much time talking about where he was and why, pointing out all the cameras, giving excuses, and criticizing the victim. He never once showed any concern or compassion for her.

I'm not sure the FBI will ever get the truth from him. He seems to be psychotic and delusional. I hate to think of what Leila may have suffered.

Imo
I wonder what K witnessed too.

Not necessarily. It could be any number of reasons. They could believe hes a flight risk, he could have a history of skipping out on court dates, he could have reason and access to resources making it easy to flee, or the judge might consider him to be a risk to the public given the circumstances of the cases. The particular charges don't determine if a defendant is allowed bail, the Judge has total discretion to grant bail or not. Usually a suspect would have a lawyer at the bond hearing to argue for his release, but its never a guarantee.
Well, he's been on the go, bouncing around everywhere and repeatedly said that he was not going to cooperate, even though he clearly knew they wanted to talk to them. He has 15 felonies so I imagine police are already familiar with him. Maybe he has a history of running or avoiding police. Not hard to do when you don't have an address or go off the grid. Imo

Well, he's been on the go, bouncing around everywhere and repeatedly said that he was not going to cooperate, even though he clearly knew they wanted to talk to them. He has 15 felonies so I imagine police are already familiar with him. Maybe he has a history of running or avoiding police. Not hard to do when you don't have an address or go off the grid. Imo
He has a history for sure.
I hope he can’t get out on bail. Imo it’s best he stays away from the public.

He was seen in that video with her at around 10:30 pm so I'm hoping whatever happened to Leila, happened while he was asleep somewhere! Poor little guy.
I keep picturing him pointing all over the place when asked where his mommy was.
I don't know the things put in his head during his upbringing. And with saying that, I don't know what his conclusions were for her missing. But he certainly didn't know where she was. Poor little guy must have felt frightened and abandoned. Breaks my heart for him.

He has a history for sure.
I hope he can’t get out on bail. Imo it’s best he stays away from the public.
Someone posted that there is no bond. He's likely a flight risk. That's the same thing they did in Megan Boswell's case. They weren't about to let her go.

Yes, I agree, he shouldn't be given the opportunity to manipulate and control his followers. If any of his apprentices talked to FBI and have given them incriminating information they could be in danger.

He's as scary as a witch.

I keep picturing him pointing all over the place when asked where his mommy was.
I don't know the things put in his head during his upbringing. And with saying that, I don't know what his conclusions were for her missing. But he certainly didn't know where she was. Poor little guy must have felt frightened and abandoned. Breaks my heart for him.
Yeah, maybe he pointed all around because they literally had been all over Ft Lauderdale the day before. I bet he was exhausted by 10:30 and maybe he slept deeply. When he woke up that's what he may have remembered.

Her phone traveled a good distance along the shore. I wonder how long they were there. It's the only place SR did not continually mention over and over again. Maybe there is a reason he avoided it.

So as per his charges of lying to a federal agent, I have to wonder what the lies were.

Personally IMO, I think he lied about how him and Leila met (back in Alabama when she turned up at his house). I think he probably told the FBI the same story.

I don’t think that’s how they met at all! I think she came across his page, he offered her a job as his “apprentice” but when she turned up, he isn’t what she expected him to be and the job offer turned out to be too good to be true.

She saw someone who turned from placid to angry at the drop of a hat and it made her uncomfortable. While she is vulnerable, she isn’t as vulnerable or naive as the other girls he previously “hired” and she called him out on his BS, which he didn’t liked, and he snapped!

All JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member