FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she had to bring her son because no one would watch him? Or she burned all her bridges with anyone who would be willing to watch him for free. When you are desperate, you’ll do desperate things. Moo
I am wondering if she was afraid she would lose custody, if she gave him to someone to care for, while she left the state. She probably had people telling her they would take him from her if she continued to get high or was irresponsible. So she may not have wanted to hand him over, in case someone would use that against her later?

Babies can have really bad teeth if mom uses certain medications during pregnancy, this means teeth can be bad from the moment the babies get them.

Maybe Leila used certain meds that caused this, or maybe drug use can cause this too?

Also using their bottle as a paci to sleep can mess them up.

Babies can have really bad teeth if mom uses certain medications during pregnancy, this means teeth can be bad from the moment the babies get them.

Maybe Leila used certain meds that caused this, or maybe drug use can cause this too?

He said she was only feeding him junk candy etc, which was what he attributed it to, but who knows.

He said she was only feeding him junk candy etc, which was what he attributed it to, but who knows.
I think that’s bullshi(r)t. As a young, unbeknownst to me at the time autistic mom, trying to please my child and keep him from crying, in my early 20s, my child lived off of sweets, candy, pudding, insert xyz sweet treat, for the first 3 years of his life, and he didn’t have bad teeth. But with that being said, not everyone’s genetics are the same, so maybe that contributed to K’s teeth issues or maybe it was something else entirely.
MOO.

There was an episode of Big Bang Theory where Leonard, Raj and Howard were in Vegas. A "lady" approached Raj and asked if he was looking to party. His eyes light up and he says, "I love parties"! while Leonard is just cringing behind him. Leonard had to explain to him that the lady was a prostitute and the party wasn't literally a party.

Anyway, I guess my point is that Leila was a part of the underbelly of society that most of us here are completely unfamiliar with. It's a different world; the kind of world where cops aren't called when someone rips you off. Cops aren't called when someone rapes you. People are targets, not friends. You only eat what you can steal. You have no actual residence; just crash pads you can scare up for short periods of time.

These people are in survival mode and the lifestyle forces you to be shady on many levels just to get by. Most are not dangerous or violent or murderous. They are cunning, sly and manipulative instead. I think the guy we're talking about now is in that category - sly, cunning, manipulative, deceptive, scamming for money from vulnerable people. Perhaps he has even started to believe his own con, but I really don't think he's violent or the murdering kind.

Be happy that to you a party is just a party.:)
Ha! I was just explaining this very thing.
Except I'm not convinced SR is not a killer.

FBI joins search for missing Georgia woman whose toddler was found wandering alone in Florida

This past Sunday marked two weeks since Leila Cavett’s two-year-old son was found wandering alone outside an apartment complex in Miramar, Florida. But there is still no sign of his 21-year-old mother and now the FBI has joined the search.

Leila Cavett’s sisters, who live in Alabama, drove to Florida when they realized their nephew had been found alone and that their sister was missing. They told NBC affiliate WTVJ that Leila lives in Dawsonville, Georgia, and doesn’t know anyone in South Florida or why she would be there. The sisters added that they haven’t seen Leila since a FaceTime call on July 17.

“It’s not out of character for her to go places, but it’s definitely out of character for her to be in Florida," her sister, Gina Lewis, told WTVJ in July while they were in Florida to search for Leila. "We’re in Alabama, she lives in Georgia. If it’s not those two states, we don’t understand why she would be here, for sure.”

Anyone who may have information on Leila’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Hollywood Police Department at (954) 764-4357 or 954-967-4411. Tips can be emailed or texted to hollywoodpdtips@hollywoodfl.org. You can also contact the Broward Crime Stoppers at www.browardcrimestoppers.org.

More @ link TOS/WS
comments made my LC's mother pleading for info

Where are you Leila?
I think JMO she was set up
and sold to the highest bidder.
3000.00 is the key
They need to interview this dudes sick friend.
I don't believe a word that he says.
Ready for the FBI to interrogate this person ( greys podcast) guy from Wal-Mart.

I have my doubts about the video in it's entirety, especially the part about the $3K for the truck. Where exactly would he have been coming up with a lump sum if he himself is sleeping in his car?
Have you seen how much he, the POI/SR/BAruEL, charges for readings?

Added later: He has more than 126,000 followers on 1 of his 3 sites.

Last edited:
I agree with others I think video was a mix of truth and lies. SR seems very passionate when talking about helping LC when she was homeless and teaching her and giving her a job. Then he says he tried to build something with LC and K. I think the story is mostly true from SR's perspective up until the ride to the gas station. LC came all the way to FL and SR bought them food, smoked with her, hung out at the beach and offered her a job. If LC wasn't as appreciative as SR expected or did attempt to talk to some other men I could see him taking that badly.

I agree with others I think video was a mix of truth and lies. SR seems very passionate when talking about helping LC when she was homeless and teaching her and giving her a job. Then he says he tried to build something with LC and K. I think the story is mostly true from SR's perspective up until the ride to the gas station. LC came all the way to FL and SR bought them food, smoked with her, hung out at the beach and offered her a job. If LC wasn't as appreciative as SR expected or did attempt to talk to some other men I could see him taking that badly.
Same. And even more so, IMO, if he was on drugs.

My sister will probably get judgement for this but my youngest nephew is 2.5 years old and still on the bottle. We have been weaning him but it's hard bc of his baby sister being on one still. But his teeth are not rotted from it. I guess every kids is different though.

I think that’s bullshi(r)t. As a young, unbeknownst to me at the time autistic mom, trying to please my child and keep him from crying, in my early 20s, my child lived off of sweets, candy, pudding, insert xyz sweet treat, for the first 3 years of his life, and he didn’t have bad teeth. But with that being said, not everyone’s genetics are the same, so maybe that contributed to K’s teeth issues or maybe it was something else entirely.
MOO.

Yeah I agree also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members