FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just asking.....do you really believe everything on the internet? You know facebook pages can be fake and all the information in them. Plenty of time for a homeless person to set it up. Also remember, people do assume new identities. Not speaking of Leila.

Just asking.....do you really believe everything on the internet? You know facebook pages can be fake and all the information in them. Plenty of time for a homeless person to set it up. Also remember, people do assume new identities. Not speaking of Leila.
Well, basically everything he said could have been found in the news and on SM. So it's possible he took those details and added things to it.

The first thing I noticed is that he pronounces her name Layla and it's pronounced LEE la. I'm not sure if he's pronouncing her last name correctly or not. He also never says her child's name, he just calls her that "baby."

And another thing, if he was so concerned about him being mistreated why not call CPS? He claims to be in the business of helping people yet he witnessed the abuse of her child for at least two months and did nothing?

His business sites have been set up for about 3 years; and he has active followers. As many as 126,000 on one page. He may be homeless, but he also maybe making money.

I'm leaning towards believing his story. He even isn't an official named POI as far as I know. If they thought he was suspicious LE would have picked him up earlier on IMO. I don't want to think about what could possibly have happened to Leila after she stepped into this black car (if this is true). A couple of guys (maybe known briefly) combined with possible drug abuse, dropping a baby off at a random? place does sound like a serious troubling situation. I really want her to be found but I feel like this was the last bad choice she made in live.

Where is Leila Cavett? | Dateline NBC
•Aug 10, 2020
FBI joins search for missing Georgia woman whose toddler was found wandering alone in Florida
''Family members are working with investigators to gain access to Leila’s social media accounts for clues on her disappearance. They have also hired an attorney, who has published updates on his Facebook Page. Requests for comment from the attorney were not returned as of Monday.

Leila’s family is pleading with the community to keep an eye out for her and call police with any information.

“If you know anything about the whereabouts of my child, please contact your local authorities,” Leila’s mother, Tina told WTVJ last Thursday. “We just want my daughter back safely.”

Leila is described as being 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighing about 110 pounds. She has brown, shoulder-length hair and brown eyes. She has a tattoo that reads “Kamdyn” on her right arm and a small tattoo of a Christian fish symbol on her right wrist.

Anyone who may have information on Leila’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Hollywood Police Department at (954) 764-4357 or 954-967-4411. Tips can be emailed or texted to hollywoodpdtips@hollywoodfl.org. You can also contact the Broward Crime Stoppers at www.browardcrimestoppers.org.''

His business sites have been set up for about 3 years; and he has active followers. As many as 126,000 on one page. He may be homeless, but he also maybe making money.
Are his businesses incorporated or filed with the state? I only ask this because I wonder why such a successful businessman would be sleeping in his car. I don't know if he is a suspect but the way he presents himself is suspect. MOO

Hypothetical question , if you posted about a few people on a single status in separate paragraphs, thanking them and acknowledging them for whatever.
Each person has their own paragraph. Then a few hours later on that same day you removed one paragraph that includes ones person from the status but leaving the rest.

Then 3 days later that person is said to be missing and you were the last person known to see that person. What could one make of that?

I really hope they can find Leila she doesn’t deserve to go missing. No matter her lifestyle . I don’t believe that guys story parts of it may be true the rest is him trying to cover his *advertiser censored*.im thinking he may of known Leila for a while and something went very wrong between them and because he knew them he couldn’t hurt the boy and just left him on the street. Just my opinion.

What kind of work could he be doing in the Everglades? Is he an alligator wrangler on the side? I wonder why he bought her truck if she was going with him anyway. Couldn't they have just used her truck for the job? He would have saved $3000.

There is so much of his story that doesn't seem credible. I have a feeling he is not being totally forthcoming. He spends the first half of the video criticizing her and calling her a thief and describing her as being irresponsible and untrustworthy. Yet he hands her over $3000 before ever checking for the paperwork for the truck? Isn't it worth about half that? And there was something wrong with the gas line, he said.

He spends so much time defending himself and explaining his whereabouts yet he never shows any concern for Leila. He could have at least taken the opportunity to show her picture and encourage people to call in tips if they have information.

I think he knows more than he is letting on.

Imo

Well according to him he has a good heart. Just not enough to post a flyer or notify his thousands of followers to be on the look out for a woman,who he admitted was the last person to see her.

Are his businesses incorporated or filed with the state? I only ask this because I wonder why such a successful businessman would be sleeping in his car. I don't know if he is a suspect but the way he presents himself is suspect. MOO
It doesn’t seem so, checked Alabama business registry under his name, SR. His phone is issued to an Alabama resident.

Last edited:
Well, basically everything he said could have been found in the news and on SM. So it's possible he took those details and added things to it.

The first thing I noticed is that he pronounces her name Layla and it's pronounced LEE la. I'm not sure if he's pronouncing her last name correctly or not. He also never says her child's name, he just calls her that "baby."

And another thing, if he was so concerned about him being mistreated why not call CPS? He claims to be in the business of helping people yet he witnessed the abuse of her child for at least two months and did nothing?

Well him not calling CPS isn't all that surprising,most people don't want to to do that kind of stuff. He states that he fell of some chair twice, and fed him junk. I doubt CPS would take a child for that how if he mentions the drug use maybe but my guess he also dabbles in it.

I am not past thinking he pimps them out.

If someone was interested in making up a facebook account with many followers and comments, there are many sights out there to buy robots. Ex.....Buy Facebook Followers 100% Active and Real $3.51 - InstaFollowers
How do you account for the timeline? That’s fake too?

Added: If the story line we’re going with is that he is homeless and broke, where does he get the $$ to buy followers?. I tried it, $66 for 2,500 followers. So, 125,000 would cost roughly as much as he claims to have given Leila for the truck.

Last edited:
Well according to him he has a good heart. Just not enough to post a flyer or notify his thousands of followers to be on the look out for a woman,who he admitted was the last person to see her.
His type of lifestyle people come and go. They’re gone for awhile then reappear, so Leila not coming back right away was not out of the norm to him.
I still can’t see him giving her $3000. and letting her leave with other people without giving him the title first unless she owed him and he decided he would keep the truck if she doesn’t come back.

Last edited:

Added: If the story line we’re going with is that he is homeless and broke, where does he get the $$ to buy followers?. I tried it, $66 for 2,500 followers. So, 125,000 would cost as much as he claims to have given Leila for the truck.

Of course, you have lots of time in prison. Sorry if I sound so negative, I had over a thousand people sent to jail and prison during my career. It makes you jaded and not believe what anyone says.

Of course, you have lots of time in prison. Sorry if I sound so negative, I had over a thousand people sent to jail and prison during my career. It makes you jaded and not believe what anyone says.
The crazier part is there a people who believe in the occult and are willing to pay between $100 to $10k for readings, exorcisms and guidance relying on various dark forces as resources with SR and his apprentices as their guides. I think it’s possible and unfortunately completely feasible.

Added: It’s a $2 billion a year industry, according to this news source. Why millennials are ditching religion for witchcraft and astrology

Last edited:

Added: If the story line we’re going with is that he is homeless and broke, where does he get the $$ to buy followers?. I tried it, $66 for 2,500 followers. So, 125,000 would cost roughly as much as he claims to have given Leila for the truck.
I looked his facebook page up on socialblade and it didn't come up so it may be part of a group. Perhaps it's a paid for group he is a part of that provides followers and likes etc. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back